It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Army General says Flight 77 did not hit Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I just saw this item regarding Albert Stubblebine:

U.S. Army General says Flight 77 did not hit Pentagon

I did read a few articles on him in the early 90s while doing a research on the "Aviary", an allegedly secretive group of individuals who claimed to be "insiders" with access to highly classified info. One such individual went by the code name of "Falcon". The mainstream news media has consistently categorized such individuals as Stubblebein and Col. John Alexander as belonging to a fringe group of researchers focusing on what they describe as pseudoscience, such as "UFOs", "aliens", "parapsychology" and "remote viewing".

Here is a brief background on Stubblebein from Wikipedia:
Albert Stubblebine

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Yeah. Ol' Stubby. I write on him here:
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com... audsters-with-weird.html

Now just look at the physical evidence. Look at the evidence FOR a 757 strike and see that they have enough merit to at least classify as a distinct possibility. Then watch Stubby again.

He analyzed Soviet equipment photos? When? I'd guess in the 1970s, when SecDef Rumsfeld and co. were helping to fake out a case for a major Soviet threat - new, deadly, imagined equipment that would require more vigilance and defense spending on our part, and helped set the stage for the Reagan doctrine. I don't remember the details of it all, but it's covered in the BBC video Power of Nightmares
transcript

Just a guess: Stubby was there. Even without his claims of walking through walls and such, why on earth would you want to trust this guy?

new topics

join