It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to know why you believe in GOD?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think we should probably handle this discussion privately. The U2U's you received were, apparently, my very poor attempt at humor.
I'm sorry you just cause me to act irrationally. I don't mean to belittle your position or stature here at ATS or your contribution to society, ALL are very telling when compared to a person such as myself. I have no such claim to fame.

Rest assured, my friend, you and the one's you love are under no threat from myself. O.K. Take it easy.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Lets get back on topic please.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by holidaystar1
***Original Post Reminder***
Dear LORD
Thank you for the little reminder of why we really do need you...
Please excuse the interuptions on this thread, sometimes we still
know not what we do, can you please help us all keep this thread on topic?
By your Heavenly Promise LORD, make this so, and Thank You GOD!!!
PEACE!!!

sometimes just a little pray help's
wait and see.........

It is in friends...and respect; being Courteous and kind, that we can all help each other even though we stray. Thank you Holiday for the reminder..and may this thread continue to be productive.

Peace

[edit on 25-2-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can believe in God just from observing the natural world around me. God created it and said, "It is good." What beauty in a sunrise or a sunset, or the billions of stars twinkling in the night sky. Or the birth of a baby, or watching a child grow and learn.

Not many have seen earth from a spaceship, but I can read and see what the astronauts saw. I can listen to the scientists about our solar system and our Galaxy out to the end of known galaxies. From there down to the tiniest microbe everything has order, every single created thing is unique.

However you believe humans were created, how marvelous we are. Again, everything works together for our good. Brains came with the package. God wants us to use them for good. We are given free will to love God or not. God does not always answer prayers with a "Yes". Sometimes we will get a "No" or "Maybe later". God knows what is best for our soul to grow and what we need more than we do. Yes, bad things happen in our life, but God can and does bring good out of bad.

This why I know there is a God.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why? Because the bible prophecies seem to be fulfilling.

Real ID=number of beast
Verichip=mark of the beast

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That chip thing is really starting to bother me.

I really hope that it doesn't go mainstream.

I will never take it.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You may not have a choice, the aliens implant a chip in their subjects from abductions.

I think the NWO have learnt something from them, beware your dentist and your doctor. I think we should all get anti bug devices.....

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
You may not have a choice, the aliens implant a chip in their subjects from abductions.

I think the NWO have learnt something from them, beware your dentist and your doctor. I think we should all get anti bug devices.....

How did the alien people get on this part of ATS?

Annie figured out how to do that I just copied her

[edit on 28-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It will come down to choice. I don't think GOD would send someone to hell for being abducted by aliens, and chipped.

In all the revelations scripts it came down to a choice. Take the chip and be able to buy and sell or don't and have to live without money. But they all say that any who take the chip, or mark are forever
. So just for that I'm not taking it.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Maybe its not the chip in the body, but the handphone, mp3 player, internet access that you carry all the time. Maybe all of the above and more.

Point is you may not know it.

But I do know that the mark will proabably try to control or influence you in some way, otherwise it will not matter if you are marked or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Mark is a "Choice" not anything else.

God is not sending you to hell for getting a credit card...Well maybe if its a Diners Club card

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join