It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could y'all out there help me, if you feel like it of course.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have a speech to do on Hitler. (I picked him myself). And I would be very apreciative (sp?) if you could provide links or resources. I will be looking by myself of course (google google google), but it is always nice to have outsider input.

Thank you all for your help.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It is said that Hitler was visited by a voice in WWI that instructed him to move away from the area he was at? 15 seconds later a shell landed and exploded.

It may be viewed as divine intervention, but I would disagree. I belive it was the actions of the Muslim "Whisperer". It had plans for Hitler, and it wasnt going to let a shell change them.

If I can find the link, I will post it.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well, Hitler was very religous. One reason he pushed for Italy as an ally was so he wouldn't have to fight the country the Vatican was in. He also wanted them allies so not to worry about destroying certain religous relics. Also, google? Use dogpile, it better, well, to me it is.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:46 PM
link   
12.1 THE ROAD TO WARp�I gave the order to shoot those who were the ringleaders in this treason, and I further gave the orders to burn out down to the raw flesh the ulcers of this poisoning of the outside world. And I further ordered that if any of the mutineers should attempt to resist arrest, they were immediately to be struck down with armed force�.I am ready to undertake the responsibilities�.to hold fast to the dearest thing in this world�the German people and the German Reich!� - Adolf Hitler, 1934

www.political-economy.net...

[Edited on 20-11-2002 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.remember.org...

Hitler's Early Life
Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889, the fourth child of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler in the Austrian town of Braunau. Two of his siblings died from diphtheria when they were children, and one died shortly after birth. Alois was a customs official, illegitimate by birth, who was described by his housemaid as a "very strict but comfortable" man. Young Adolf was showered with love and affection by his mother.

[Edited on 20-11-2002 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.stokesey.demon.co.uk...

In 1913 Adolf Hitler, still a penniless vagrant, moved to Munich in southern Germany. At the outbreak of the First World War, in 1914, he volunteered for service in the German army and was accepted into the 16th Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment . Hitler fought bravely in the war and was promoted to corporal and decorated with both the Iron Cross Second Class and First Class, the latter of which he wore until his dying day [ironically the regimental captain who recommended him for the award was Jewish]. The day of the announcement of the armistice in 1918, Hitler was in hospital recovering from temporary blindness caused by a British gas attack in the Ypres Salient. In December 1918 he returned to his regiment back in Munich.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Bush Property Seized--Trading with the Enemy

In October 1942, ten months after entering World War II, America was preparing its first assault against Nazi military forces. Prescott Bush was managing partner of Brown Brothers Harriman. His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot. On Oct. 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.

www.tarpley.net...

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:17 PM
link   
BERLIN, Germany -- Germany's justice minister has denied comparing U.S. President George W. Bush to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Inspectah, here is a link to a timeline that may be useful.
www.acs.comcen.com.au...

1939 - Hitler Invades Poland - Financial backing by Rothschilds/Warburgs/ Krupps.

1939 - Rothschild companies financially back both Hitler and Stalin for World War II. [Sept 3, Britain, Australia and France declare war on Germany]

Illuminati name translated to "bearers of the light" - Lumen
derived from Lucifer, ancient "angel of light"

1900's - Illuminati: - Allegedly, Rothschilds/Cune, Loeb & Co. (Jacob Schiff)/ Rockefellers

1913 - Federal Reserve Act put into law by Rockefellers on Dec 24 1913. Only 3 U.S. congressmen were present as it was Christmas Eve. Act was passed by congress to set up a privately owned "central bank". Paul Walburg is the first chairman.

1913 - 16th Amendment (IRS TAXES) added to U.S. Constitution.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you all for the info you have presented, especially All-Seeing-Eye, thank you very much for the links.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

1) Well, Hitler was very religous.

2)One reason he pushed for Italy as an ally was so he wouldn't have to fight the country the Vatican was in. He also wanted them allies so not to worry about destroying certain religous relics. Also, google? Use dogpile, it better, well, to me it is.

1) Hitler was NOT religious.

2) Germany was too much Catholic ( unike Fascist Italy ), that's why he didn't overun the Vatican, and NOT because he was looking for them like an allie.

new topics

top topics

join