It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: UK troops to come home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As by mate resistancia said, i hope this prompts the same response from little Johnny.

Maybe Rudd can give him a boost up so he can see over the tabletop to sign the papers...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Awesome News...Go home brits. thanx for the help..Now maybe our boys can actually get in to see the dentist
... God Bless America and ....I'm not sorry

CX

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantPanda1979
Awesome News...Go home brits. thanx for the help..Now maybe our boys can actually get in to see the dentist
... God Bless America and ....I'm not sorry

Any chance of a more understandable explanation for that one?

CX.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's about Brits having bad teeth. Apparently they've been taking up all of the time at the dentist?

Edit: I know not all brits have bad teeth. I know some hotties that have perfect teeth as a matter of fact.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
At least in England the government still listen to the people and Iraq has become a very unpopular war.

Here in the US Bush ignore the people's votes and rather enforce his war chief powers.

Is all about politics.

i agree regarding the President Bush's attitude, but to believe the British government is any way better or more for the people is uninformed. The british people live in the closest thing to a police state of any democratic modern nation. There is 24/7 surveillance cams everywhere and their right to protest and free speech have been trampled on even more than in north america.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
as we can see the uk people still can put pressure on their goverment and it works , in us it is not possible anymore since the goverment has control of media and use new laws to force you to be patriotic . as bush said if you are not with him , you're and ennemy. so now bush is almost alone in is war but still does'nt care and he will push it as far as he can and invent new lies to keep uk ans stupid allied to stay whit him . my feeling is that bush and his dark friend will start this huge war agains iran so it won't be possible to get an élection next year . dont forget they move the new york election cause of the 9 11 evenment so imagine a war with iran .... bush could be your comender in chief longer then he should be

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I hope we're not far behind. Things are going bad over there.

CX

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well listening to the news just now, Blair has apparently said the withdrawal would depend on the security situation on the ground at the time.

Has the situation ever been good enough for us to leave? Is it likely to in a few months?

I'll believe this latest news when i see our troops back on British soil and not before. I don't believe for one minute that Blair is saying this for any other reason that to boost Labours ratings.

CX.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I like to think that headlines like these could be true. But at the end of the day methinks it is just to keep morale up as part of the propaganda machine. Like, give the masses a little bit of hope and then snatch it away.
Keep the people on their toes, don't let thme forget about the conflict. It is all part of the brain washing.

Whilst I would be overjoyed to see all the troops go home to their respective countries, I am thinking it would be unwise to hold my breath.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by resistancia]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Personally, I think the reason the UK is packing up and getting out is about Prince Henry wanting to go to Iraq. This way he either won't get a chance to go or his stay will be as short as possible.

Since the UK is pulling out of the Shiite territory I wonder if this is setting up a a potential 3 state/country solution to Iraq, what do you think?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How will this affect Blair's membership to the Carlyle Group? I've had a theory that his acceptance would be his reward for following Bush and his handlers into this Iraq debacle.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I tell you this much curme, he already has earned his entrance to the elite Carlyle group already, because anybody that has risked his own reputation and has manage to win the scorn of his country man is worthy of been part of the NWO.

He will be very wealthy in the business of arms dealings and oil control. Just look how are the biggest players in that group and how they are all link to each other . . .

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Im glad to here there coming home.
Hopefully our troops wont be far behind.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
Great news.....hope Johnny Bumsuck sees sense and pulls Aussies out too

nice one!

Yeah it sounds like good news for the UK to pull out,even better if Aussies did the same and leave America with its own mess,then maybe they would pull out as well.Here`s hoping anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Woohoo! We're winning!!! Next step is Bush backing off from his nonsense foreign policy and calling for a total withdrawal of troops.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
sadly i think this is propaganda

it is a way to get more support for the gov't and president's and countrys

i would anticipate bush to say something similiar and then in the coming months (sooner than later)

as we are waiting for the troops to start leaving there is a false flag attack and we get thrust back in, i think it's a ploy to get us to forigve the gov't and presidents when they say they will call the troops back, and then that gets us to be even more angry at the next attacks and who we label as the "attackers"

i have never hoped i'm wrong so much to see the troops actually come home but the history of the way our gov'ts work says otherwise

[edit on 20-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Breaking Aussie news

Howard won't follow UK Iraq withdrawal

PRIME Minister John Howard has ruled out following Britain's lead and reducing troop numbers in Iraq.

www.news.com.au...

US Bumsucker.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This sycophantic little arsewipe fancies himself as a military strategist too does he ?

He had better hope my son does not come to any harm in Iraq or

People need to seriously protest all this mindless bloody violence.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Personally, I think the reason the UK is packing up and getting out is about Prince Henry wanting to go to Iraq. This way he either won't get a chance to go or his stay will be as short as possible.

As I stated before I really think this is the reason for the pullout. I wonder what he said when he found out?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I just got this really eerie premonition... As the American people grow more angry towards our President for not bringing the troops home, and as 9/11 becomes an even more distant memory it will happen... another attack. I really hope this doesn’t happen to us but if you look at the Military Industrial Complex and the psychology of this whole mess then it starts to all come together... another attack is coming... this sucks. They're gonna do it just to reaffirm the fear they need to continue this war, to reinforce and reinvigorate the war they have already been fighting with a big fat "I told you so". I'm really not liking the way my thought process is going at the moment but it just all seems inevitable.

~Anathema

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join