It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any evidence that aliens are on earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
theMadHatter,

Very neat way of looking at the possibility! You put it in a light that really makes some sense to me. Thanks for the practical and comical viewpoint to an issue that seems to just go round and round!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
I read and researched your responses. Thank you for your posts. What a waste of time.

Once again I ask anyone, I challenge every person on this forum to provide me any hard evidence, evidence that cannot be denied, evidence that is irrefutable, evidence that proves extraterrestrial life has ever visited this planet.

Until then, I will demand the Aliens & UFOs forum be shut down. ATS must deny ignorance. They cannot accept this madness. Aliens have never visited this planet.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
When i go out i don't think '' Ooop's i've forgotten my camera, i might see a ufo tonight..'' I use to be a sceptic like yourself, alway's trying to dismiss everything as coincedence or some natural anomoly. I gave up in the end! Thought if you can't beat them join them. What will be, will be! Maybe one day or night it will be you. That's got to be the wait!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Meant to say...'' that's got to be worth the wait''

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Please see 'contactees'... what do you know?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is there any evidence that aliens are on earth? Yes.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
IMO (I feel as if I have to put that IMO otherwise people go goo-goo) Aliens beings and Ufo's do go together. It depends on how ones wants to look at it.

There are different species in the deepest of our waters and they have been there for a looooooooooooong time, so this would make them terrestrial but the the ships/occupants can travel in this Solar System/the Universe so you could say they are extraterrestrial.

They are here, they are there, they are everywhere. It amazes me that people won't believe until the USA says so

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think this is a valid question. I have no doubt that there is something going on. We have UFOs in the sky that are doing incredible maneuvers and in some cases being chased by our gov pilots. Then we have all these abduction witnesses. Maybe some of them are lying but not the vast majority. there are jsut too many. The only evidence we have that these beings are from "space" has come from the beings themselves telling abductees that they are from this or that planet. Personally, I dont think they are extraterrestrial, I think they want us to believe they are. However, from alot of accounts they are the ones flying the craft.

Now, I should clarify, i do think there is life out there in the universe. It is statistically impossible for there not to be some kind of intelligent life besides us. I just dont think they visiting us...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join