It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Trade Center - A Riddle:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Hmm.... lets see....

IS is easier to

a. Lie about shredding papers

or

b. Lie about Orchestrating the largest terrorist attack in US History and covering it up!

actually it is easier to lie about a terrorist attack than about shredding papers. Wtf are they suppost to say? "uhh all the documents accidently fell into the paper shredder. I'm so so sorry..."

[edit on 24-2-2007 by NegativeBeef]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I try to see the postive.... I just don't get it. Members in here were suggesting that to DESTROY evidence... they say the towers were a target. Hello??? So please... go back and read my two choices. If someone raided your office looking for documents... you say " THEY DONT EXIST" ... you dont say.. "oh THOOOOSEEE ....oh you see i knew you were on you way, so i decided to shred them."

Geeesh

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
okay then lets use your analogy to see how thing makes sense.

when ask about what happened to all the documents you can:

a) try to explain the fact that 10s of thousands if not 100s of thounsands of documents all manage to disappear into thin air all at the same time; while other documents in the same places where still there. Try and coverup the fact that witnesses saw huge amounts of documents being moved or destroyed.

-or-

b) say "they were destroyed when the tower collapsed"

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sherlock Holmes once observed, when you have removed the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, is the truth.

People do things for a whole variety of reasons and the biggest one lies untouched.

Follow the logic.

If someone robs a bank, has the loot and the perfect getaway, why bother to blow up the building and leave a trail of clues behind?
ONce the two planes had slammed into the building, why would anyone have blown up the WTC, when they had achieved all possible goals already? America was clearly "under attack". There was already heavy loss of life. Silverstein could have had his engineers declare the building unsafe and had the city demolish it. And the disruption to the markets would have caused the airline stocks to plummet making PUT OPTION inside dealers a fat cheque. So why would any conspirator have ever considered blowing it up and leaving a trail of clues?

So, theres the question...when are rational people driven to do bizarre things? Consider, who benefits from attending church on Sunday? No-one. Who benefits from eating unleaven bread? No-one. Who benefits from praying to Allah 3 times a day? No-one. Religion is easily the commonest and usually the only reason why sane rational people do things that do not benefit themselves, other people or anyone else.

The question then is, did the demolition of the WTC have any religious significance? Unfortunately, it does on a number of grounds...and all relating to "New Age" philosophy. As endless people point out, the "Illumenati" or what every you want to call them are permanently showering everything with religious symbolism relating to ancient Egypt, eg the All-Seeing Eye of Ra and those of the Ancient Druids of the Wicca.

First, Ancient Egypt. Prior to the Julian calendar, the Middle East was run to a diferent calendar which evolved into the Coptic and now the Ge'ez calendar. Only one openly active religion still keeps to it, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, yet from them, we can determine what day it would be by the calendar of Ancient Egypt by which Ra, Thoth, Osiris etc were worshipped, figures that run amok through freemasonry. According to this calendar, the year actually started at sunrise on....11th September 2001....at almost precisely the same time that the first jets were hijacked. It is also interesting to note that the three buildings demolished, WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 have almost exactly the same alignment to the foot as the three pyramids at Giza.

Secondly, the Modern Neo-druidic religion which Tony Blair and Cherie Blair and their flunkies are members of. Traditionally, the Ancient Druids used to perform human sacrifices called "Wicker Man" burnings. They would construct vast effigees of humans that were about three or so times bigger than the surrounding buildings (huts in those days). These would be filled with people to be sacrifices and set on fire. The people to be sacrificed HAD TO DIE by burning, falling down was not acceptable. Likewise, not any person was acceptable to the Wiccan gods as sacrifices, they had those widely thourgh by the village folk to be THIEVES OR BANDITS.. now who more closely fits the average Joe's image of a thief or bandit than NY stockbrokers and bankers? Furthermore they would usually build two effigees, one malke and one female, differentiated by a giant phalus, just like the communications tower on the top. When would they do this, at the time of the Vernal Equinox to proclaim the start of all dark things (Winter). But when they switched from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar, they dropped 10 days in 1582, an act that some modern wiccans think to be unnatural, so, in their eyes, 11th September is actually 21st September's aniversary.

Hence, to both threads through the relious muumbo-jumbo of the mason etc, 11th Sept 2001 was of great religious significance....

911 occured, principally, as a human sacrifice to Ancient Pagan Gods.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Those buildings needed to come down.One reason being the asbestos in the buildings.Can you imagine the lawsuits against the city if anyone who worked there got cancer?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join