It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Footage/ you be the judge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm leaning toward fake on this one but one thing does get my attention. If it is a guy in a suit, he certainly is athletically gifted to be able to make that initial jump in a heavy suit.

www.cryptomundo.com...

[edit on 20-2-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
hmmm interesting looks like a fake but you do have a good point, now the guy that was washing his face, he is truly athletic did you see him run lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, I believe that it is great footage.

I first thought the dude drinking the water was the bigfoot - I was like "Wow, incredible clear footage!"

Doesn't prove anything though.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I would have to say fake on this one. Watching the video I thought is was one of those Beef Jerky "Messing with Sasquatch" commericals. That are on here in the States. One minute a guy is washing his face, then all of a sudden bigfoot comes out of no where and hurdles over a log and starts chasing him. Just too funny for me.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
fake as hell. Why does he zoom so close to it and then its s unclear the photo. And why is there like 1 min 30 sec of nature in diffrent clips then he adds a bigfoot for 30 secs

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There also seems to be more then one camera in play here yet just the one angle of "bigfoot" and the only other thing i saw was when the "bigfoot" was sort of boucning from one foot to another as it, i guess you cloud say ran away?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If you look close at bigfoots arm when he jumps over the log ,it is bent like as if the person in the monkey suit 's arms are to small for the suit---FAKE

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe some of you should go back and actually read some text. There is a reason why they are filming trees and have multipe cameras.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'd have to go with fake on this one. Although I would have liked to heard audio with it...often times I find questionable "voice acting" is the easiest path to debunking a video.

Here are three things that bug me about this one:

1)
The attacking Sasquatch. It just doesn't fall in line with most first-hand accounts of encounters. Not to mention that springing out of the bush to chase someone that has not detected you is CERTAINLY not the action of a reclusive animal.

2)
The way the guy ran away. There is running, and then there is adrenaline-fueled "large animal just snuck up on me" running. I feel like when you're doing "large animal just snuck up on me" running, you don't turn to look back after only a few steps...not to mention that the dude didn't look directly behind him (the first place anyone scared and surprised would look), but directly at the creature some distance up the hill behind him...which smacks of rehearsal.

3)
The classic "long-armed Sasquatch costume" blunder. Look for independent movement from the elbow to the hand (fingers, forearm twist, etc.)...doesn't happen here. In fact, the creature, as he runs away, doesn't swing his arms at all (which, it seems to me, would make moving a frame that size rather difficult). The Patterson video (whatever your personal feelings about it may be) shows a large creature swinging its arms hard to increase its walking speed and, when it turns, you can watch the right forearm twist and the fingers flex.

That's my two cents.

But, once again, thanks for bringing this one to the table, jbondo.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I don't know guys,the thing that struck me was the slowed down version the shoulders were very broad and the arms were very long.Could be fake,but its a good one.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
rehearsed. There is no value in filming the dude washing his face. The convenience of the angle is suspect, its too perfect.

the behaviour of the animal makes no sense. There were no territory displays to say he was trying to run off the intruders into his territory, and if it was an attack, he never goes after anyone.

why was there no sound ? That is suspect as well.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have to agree with syrinx, there is no real reason to having too video the guy drinking the water, but then again. "What do you do when you are on an outing with a video camera?"

It happens very quickly and leaves very little to truly analyze as a "true" bigfoot sighting. I read the story that ws on the site you posted and do see how shocking this would of been to happening to someone who is not prepared, but there is no sound on the video(That I could Hear anyway) and the camera does go 'Startled' for a moment, then it just seem's to be able to pick up right on the lost target.

Thanks for sharing, maybe you can get better confirmation from a bigfoot researcher that is truly hardcore for the facts? "Would'nt hurt.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Fake, too contrived. Let's set up a guy drinking water for no reason, throwing his hands up in shock horror -- cut to Bigfoot trotting, not loping away, camera is all over the place, cue the Benny Hill music.

Chaz.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Another victory for Bigfoot. Look how confidently he walks away at the end. So proud of himself that he scared the Holy-You-Know-What out of yet another human...

Err... Let's see. A pretty good video... made by movie producers? Right. And we're expected to believe it's real?

Studiodrome is created to focus on producing movies.
Studiodrome is created to collaborate on films.
Studiodrome is a shared vision.
Studiodrome is alive.

Source

OK... Overlooking the obvious problem - why are they filming a guy washing his face... at a distance of 100+ feet?!

Interesting enough on their site their is also separate Bigfoot photos... And no, it's not screenshots of the video because they claim it was taken with a 35mm 1600 asa Color 300mm lens where the video is Super 16 mm.
See it here

And from the quality of the photos (i.e. Blobsquash) you'll note that this supposed production house can't take clear pictures. Just pictures of Bigfoot behind a bush, or a blur.

Fake. Fake. Fake.
Pathetic really.

Edit:
More oil on the fire: According to one of the comments on Cryptomundo by "escAPEe":

The clincher for me was the still photos from a Studiodrome party posted in a gallery on their web site that showed someone wearing what appeared to be the same hairy costume.

I presume they've taken down the supposed photo(s) because I couldn't find it at their 2005 Halloween party or their 2006 Halloween party. I did however notice that they had a Cryptozoology Party... It looks like they're watching a video/slide-show? Hmmm... What could they possibly be watching (or planning after a couple of beers?)

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Gemwolf]

new topics

top topics

join