It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Can You See Ghosts" Test....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have had personal experiences with 'Something' wether it be UFO sightings or possible Ghostly apparition out of the corner of my eye to the 'Chill' that just occurred from feeling I was being watched by 'Unseen' eye's.
The problem is, "I have known I did experience something, but what?" so I went out to the mighty internet to see if there was a way to find out if there was a way to see if some people are perceptable to this ability and not even know it. Low and behold, they actually have a "Can you see Ghost's Test" , it doesn't take long, post your scores. Would be lnterested to see how many score in the realm of this ability.
By the way I scored 10.

There was something awesome in the thought of the solitary mortal standing by the open window and summoning in from the gloom outside the spirits of the nether world. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Source of the test:

ezinearticles.com...

Enjoy All!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I took a research methods class while in college (not my idea believe me) and that test is very far from an independent unbiased test. I forget the exact terminology but every single one of those is a leading question that if I wanted to "see Ghosts," I very easily know which answers would lead to that conclusion.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I know it isn't very scientific. But if you do answer the questions, it makes it somewhat fun and encouraging at the very least, "Just have fun doing it and open that Closed scence." if you know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I scored a 9. Almost all of my answers were yes.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
9 as well...

It is certainly possible that you have psychic ability. Your score is very encouraging. You, as well as the last group, may have experienced the supernatural. It would be a pity if you did not learn more about this enthralling subject and about your innate ability. Look at the sites listed and perhaps take a ghost tour, plan a vacation to spots that are rumored to be haunted and read some scholarly books on the paranormal. Good ghost hunting!

top topics

join