It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies and that old struggle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I've joined a secret society recently. Decided I wanted to get involved in something that leads you further down the rabbit hole. I've only joined a fraternity so far but yes the rabbit hole does take you places and gives you interesting info. Even past Masonry. Fraternal orders are just the outside.

Anyways what I've learned is Secret Societies are not all bad. Some are good and some are bad. Bohemian Grove being the obvious bad. Everyone in my fraternity and I had a good discussion on that. It's interesting when you actually meet people who have taken part in things like the Grove. or have actually been to the crypt of Skull and Bones.

It's all in what you put into it, frats and secret societies. I've been getting very involved in my local chapter and it's a great feeling. Especially with charity work. It's fun and rewarding.

There are people in this world who really are after a police state so it should come as no surprise to anyone here, masons included that The Patriot Act and militarization of the police in North America is no different then how Hitler transformed a republic into a dictatorship.

I just don't like how people try to deny this stuff. I've already learned that even among the power elite there is a struggle going on. Among people who want to help society and those who want to continue and rule over us as the veiled tyrants.

It's vitally important that we are able to identify the enemy. Not just by saying their is a conspiracy and things like that. Not by just blaming the Masons.

It's easy to blame things like Masonry but it's not Masonry persay. It's the inner core of Masonry which really isn't masonry at that point. Black Majik. THings that Alister Crowley was getting at. It should be important to note that although he was involved in Masonry and a regular of Studholm lodge it's not Masonry we should be really pointing at. What he was doing went beyond Masonry.

What I've noticed just recently is Masonry is the outside shell. It's a cover for the true secret societies. This is the big problem of the debate. We're pointing our fingers at the masons but it's really behind masonry that we're pointing our fingers.

True presidents have been Masons. But this isn't the only secret society many of them have belonged to I can assure you that.

I look forward to peoples thoughts on this. We need to stop running into the same traps. And the Masons need to stop playing the deny deny deny card just because they are always taking the flak usually.

It's the inner core that we all need to be aware of regardless of your standing in society.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It's really nice of you to say that Freemasons aren't trying to turn the world into a police state, but... what is this "inner core"? Do you have anything other than conversational hearsay to indicate that this inner core even exists? What manner of person forms the group?

If this inner core exists, how does it give its orders to its "footsoldiers" (or whatever) in Freemasonry? How do Freemasons carry out these orders, or take part in the overarching nefarious plan without even being aware of it?

Does the nefarious plan of this inner core consist of the charitable support of underprivileged juvenile burn victims, or promoting and funding the education of promising young students in the public school system? Coz that's the only kinda work I see the Freemasons actually doing, apart from their usual Lodge stuff of course (initiations, passings, raisings etc). I just can't see how the work of Freemasonry is condusive to creating a police state or any other grand puppetry of the world at large.

So, please do share more about this knowledge you have recently obtained and, more specifically, the "inner core" that is "behind" Freemasonry.

Thanks dude. I sincerely hope this thread takes off nicely (possibly with more specific information).

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Having no experience with Secret Societies (that I am aware of) and only having read about them I have come to the same conclusion as you OP.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I can't give you the answers you are looking for Roark. Look into Bohemian Grove if you want. Especially David Gergen's 1993 New York Times article about how he didn't like running around naked.

To understand who is steering world events you have to peer into the rabbit hole yourself. It's not all just running itself you know.

but as I said. It's not Masonry. Masonry is just a bunch of old people eating fish every sunday night. It's the secret societies that hide behind masonry. Masonry isn't even a secret society really.

"...if the American people ever knew the rank injustice of the financial system there would be a revolution before morning..." Andrew Jackson.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
" Thomas Jefferson - letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802).

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

Woodrow Wilson

There you go Roark. I have given you the door. The rest is up to you.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
And Roark. If you read my original post you'll see I'm not attacking Masonry in anyway shape or form. I'm merely telling you people point their fingers at Masonry when it's the other secret societies behind Masonry that are truly behind alot of the events happening in our world today.

Perhaps you need glasses or you just missed that part but don't think Masonry is the only secret society in the world. It's not even a secret society. The real secret societies are the ones nobody knows anything about. But they do exist I assure you. Heck. The CIA is a secret society and shadow government in itself.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Jot I have only 2 questions. Is this "core" even human? What is their ultimate goal?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
you might be getting at the Reptillian thing but I honestly can't say who they truly are. the Royal Family has a big part in globalization.

The ultimate goal is nothing new. 1984. It's what people have been trying to tell us all along.

on 9/11 Bush said the world is changing and that we're in a new world. Cheney said flat out we're heading for world war and it won't end in any of our lifetimes.

The writings are on the wall and they were always there. The "Security" age we live in now is merely Tyranny. Thats what the founding fathers were trying to tell us the entire time.

Bush himself let it out of the bag on Sept 11 1990. Tis no Conspiracy Theory as the words New World Order came directly from his mouth.

Surrendering Freedom for Security. To some people they think its the way to go but they don't understand that when you surrender freedom it's gone forever and it's not Santy Clause that your giving away your freedom too.

* One more point that I will add is this...

The Oliver North Trial. Senator Brooks got up and asked a question about Norths work with the NSC (National Security Commission) and his work regarding the Continuity of Government in the event of an emergency. He was shut done but he said he was very concerned that in the event of a major disaster the constitution would be suspended. This was during the cold war but now the threat is islamofacist terrorists frothing at the mouth to destroy our freedoms.

Even if by chance it was legitimate terrorists we as a continent would still be handing over our freedoms to the Military Industrial Complex and Ike Eisenhower aswell as the Founding Fathers warned us this is a bad thing. A very bad thing that we shouldn't do.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It is hard for me to wrap around my head what an Orwellian society will do for even those in control of it? What do they get out of it? It seems like a means to an end rather than the end itself.

I mean these people will have control over # with out Orwell. So what is the point of making people suffer too?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This where understanding the Occult comes into play. Occult simply means that which is hidden. You can look into Alistair Crowley about the Occult.

No one in their right mind could actually rule society in the Orwellian fashion. But the people who hold the strings in this world are not sane people.

To dumb it down in sociology I learned that the actions of all corporations are sociopathic in nature. Aswell as many people and without realizing it. This is key. The elite who call the shots in the world are sociopaths. They are only looking out for themselves.

If you read anything about one of Dick Cheney's college roommates he'll tell you Cheney was the most sociopathic person he ever met. Even as a young man Cheney had absolutely no feeling toward other people.

I can't even explain how twisted the powers that be are but its all to do with the Occult. The "religion" that they take part in controls them. I'm not even going to explain how or why as it's a very weird thing. You can discover black majik on your own but I suggest against it.

It's all about power and control. If you look at America today it's not the Republic that the Founding Fathers created. It's a dictatorship in disguise really. The constitution is meaningless now that the Patriot Act subverted it. The militarization of the police forces is the biggest red flag that we're heading for a police state. It's already a police state.

I should note that I'm not American. I'm a Canadian. But that doesn't matter. As Bush Sr. said so himself, the New World Order is bigger then any one country. It is the North American Union. In the CFR's plan for the NAU there is no attention paid to the will of the people or international sovereigntly.

Canada especially is on the fast track to being the official 51st state. It's sad that the American corporations already own us but it will be even worse when we're no longer a seperate nation.

I've visted the states twice. Once before 9.11 and once after. Both times was a trip to Washington and I got to tell you. Going to Washington after 9/11 was like visiting the Soviet Union. Very scarey.

They'll try for a police state but the rampent gun ownership in the states will ultimately be the most ironic saving grace in this continents developing history. The distrust of the governtment as it is now is rampent enough.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Jotfish I agree with you on almost all of your points. I suppose it is near impossible for me to imagine having no compassion for a fellow human being. This and a few other small details makes me wonder at an extra-terrestrial influence and not necessarily reptilian of what ever crap floats around on the net.

This sounds cheesy but I saw Ghost Rider the movie or if you ever read comic, he had to power to make evil people feel all the pain they had caused everyone else...

I am certainly not perfect by any means, but more than anything I wish "people" like Cheney and friends get to suffer through all the pain they have caused countless other human beings.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
agreed. As for ET's anything is possible. It's ignorant to think we're the only species in all of space. With the technology thats in official hands we can't even fathom how big space is. We can't even come up with one concrete answer of how and why we ended up here in the first place.

Anything is possible and the true beauty of life is realizing how very little we know.

Col. Phillip J. Corso was one of the first military officers to come forward about things like the Majestic 12, project Blue Book. The foreign technology division.

He said "This technology can change the world and it belongs to the young people. Don't try to hide it behind lies. They aren't stupid. They want it give it to them..."

And this is important for everyone to understand. It goes without saying that the US black military literally has out of this world technology. This is where I can't even begin to imagine what is out there and who is sway over world politics.

One thing is for sure humanity was destined for so much more then the BS we have to put up with from our so called "Leaders" I definately wouldn't rule out the possibility of intergalactic influences. Good and bad there are sure to be both.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish
And Roark. If you read my original post you'll see I'm not attacking Masonry in anyway shape or form. I'm merely telling you people point their fingers at Masonry when it's the other secret societies behind Masonry that are truly behind alot of the events happening in our world today.

Perhaps you need glasses or you just missed that part but don't think Masonry is the only secret society in the world. It's not even a secret society. The real secret societies are the ones nobody knows anything about. But they do exist I assure you. Heck. The CIA is a secret society and shadow government in itself.

What a strange post... You're responding to stuff I haven't even said, dude.

Since you've got the ball rolling, though, I will say this: your original post contains no real information whatsoever apart from vague notions of an elite cabal that you can only provide mysterious hints about. You're not even open about the name of your fraternity, nor about the "knowledge" you claim to have recently acquired.

All you've effectively done is come onto the board and say the usual " 'They' are out there! I have secret knowledge! I can't tell you what it is, but here are some clues!", as though you have delusions that you are part of some Da Vinci code scenario.

So... put your money where your mouth is, mate, and tell me: Is it the Jews or the Reptilians this time?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't know you tell me. As a half Jew I can tell you that Hitler wouldn't have happened if the Rothschilds didn't loan him money for his war machine. They knew in 33 he was going to kill the Jews but they lent him money anyways.

"...If the people ever knew the rank injustice of the international monetary system there would be a revolution before morning..." Andrew Jackson

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Jotfish]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The Rothschilds knew in '33 that the Holocaust was going to take place?

Now THAT is definitely fascinating! Can I ask where you got the info?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
The Rothschilds knew in '33 that the Holocaust was going to take place?

Now THAT is definitely fascinating! Can I ask where you got the info?

Word of mouth, eh...

top topics

join