It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else have the sensation of seeing through their eyelids?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ive had the same sensation, but it was all drug induced. I have tried to do it again on the edge of sleep but by that time it becomes too hard to distinguish whats real and whats in your head...the best i got was a figure that looks much like the g-man from Half Life.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
Oh, I have, once. Recently I was placed on nitrous oxide for a dental procedure and I SAW. I could see them working and wondered If it was a hallucination.

My GOD.. me and some friends of mine experimented awhile back with nitrous oxide, and i swear on my life we all interacted with each other on a higher level on one occasion. We all came out of it at the same time, and we all knew what we had just experienced. It was an experience i am very grateful for.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
When you are seeing through your eyelids.....you are in that very 'space' that one seeks to be able to allow your soul to leave your body. It is a deep trance state..........
Right before I am able to split my soul from my body to have an out of body experience, I can see through my eyelids....it seems like the head part of my soul has risen out of my physical head which allows me to see in this way. This is the vision you have in the O.O.B.E state.........once I am seeing this way I 'swim' or 'wriggle' the rest of myself free of my body and float around. Other times I can just roll right out...........
If your seeing through your eyelids your very close to having your soul/energy body slip out of the physical.

This is the very deep trance state that is so hard to get to, that enables you to O.O.B.E........so if that is something your interested in doing you are very VERY close.

Many people report having an O.O.B.E on nitrix oxide............or various heavy painkilling drugs. Lots of people report having an O.O.B.E in a hospital situation. Drugs can bring it on pretty easy, but then you find yourself tripping in the astral world with no real control because your all messed up on drugs........it is easier to remember and control if you can learn to do this without drugs. Your a much more powerful astral force to be reconned with if your head is not all fuzzy and messed up on drugs, you can do much more and see more...............on drugs your like all wobbly and out of control...it will be like you just blow away in the wind. Doing this without drugs you can decide which way the wind will blow and not just be at its mercy, and the mercy of the astral 'wildlife' and other unseen forces.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

[edit on 27-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Your a much more powerful astral force to be reconned with if your head is not all fuzzy and messed up on drugs, you can do much more and see more...............on drugs your like all wobbly and out of control...it will be like you just blow away in the wind. Doing this without drugs you can decide which way the wind will blow and not just be at its mercy.

This is something ive come to realise lately aswell
Drugs do provide a shortcut to revealing the nature of reality, but can only take you so far. To achieve anything tangible, you need to do it the hard way.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Good thread, I can totally relate to the OP.

Another strange thing I have experienced is being able to know that I am dreaming, it's really strange and it's only happened to me twice in my entire life.

I'll be dreaming and then inside the dream I tell myself "what the hell? I'm dreaming." One time I was able to do anything I could think up, like making people's faces look funny. The other time, I woke up immediately after I realized I was dreaming.

Has anybody else ever experienced this?

[edit on 27-4-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Good thread, I can totally relate to the OP.

Another strange thing I have experienced is being able to know that I am dreaming, it's really strange and it's only happened to me twice in my entire life.

I'll be dreaming and then inside the dream I tell myself "what the hell? I'm dreaming." One time I was able to do anything I could think up, like making people's faces look funny. The other time, I woke up immediately after I realized I was dreaming.

edit on 27-4-2007 by thehumbleone]

Has anybody else ever experienced this?

Hey humbleone,

Isn't what you described, as being what people call 'lucid' dreaming?
(The ability to know when you are dreaming and be able to discern about it?)

I've done that many times.

What really irks me is when I go to sleep and think about the 'block-buster' dreams I paid into - only to get some cheesy B-Rated movie of a dream. ...I want my money back?!?!?! LOL

Seriously, I think that people CAN 'control' their dreams. If you don't believe me, try it for yourselves!

*Go to sleep
*Try to remember that you are dreaming... TRY.
* Manipulate what goes on in the scenes of your dream...TRY.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join