It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charms intended to Ward off Evil.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've been doing some research on the subject yet I havent found enough info on this so I decided to ask here thinking someone knows enough about the subject to provide some information.

Im looking for any symbol or charm that one can wear to ward off evil or evil spirits. Some protection against charms or evil spells. I know some people who've been on the receiving end of some evil stuff and I was just wondering about the subject. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Also charms that bring good fortune are good too.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
galleryoffunctionalart.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

www.isabellawhitworth.co.uk..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 19-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This may help you find some stones that are ment to help,

www.newagedirectory.com...

AGATE - (Blue Lace) For grounding, the beginning, when there is a need to return to basics, starting over again, the Root Chakra. When a situation is ended this is the locus from which to begin again.
AMAZONITE - For centering oneself, getting back to balance. Re-focus and stabilization.
AMETHYST - The healer from antiquity, healing for the soul, body and mind, it has the universal vibration and enables the holder of the crystal to be connected to it.

and so on....

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
www.greekshops.com...

www.kyross.com...

I don't use these, but since one side of my family is heavily Greek, they believe in using the 'evil eye' to scare off evil spirits. Those are examples of the evil eye.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys I will look into it.

top topics

join