It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they found the actual FOOT of bigfoot !?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Actually, they felt that it was discarded from a taxidermist. It probably wasn't a hoax. I mean, who would plant a hoax in the middle of a landfill or garbage dump? Wouldn't it make sense to plant it where people would find it?

It sounds like it was a moron, drawing conclusions, based on preconcieved ideas and wild speculation. Why the hell would you proclaim this s**t?

P.S, I'm not mad at you TheB1ueSoldier, I just find this whole story sensationalizing and irritating.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Actually, they felt that it was discarded from a taxidermist. It probably wasn't a hoax. I mean, who would plant a hoax in the middle of a landfill or garbage dump? Wouldn't it make sense to plant it where people would find it?

Listen i think you should go to www.lorencoleman.com...
to seewhat e did hes a fraud and can't be trusted.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok, this is going to be awkward for me...

Hairless 8 inch appendage.

My wife actually came in to this room, to see why I was laughing so hard.

Sorry, but sometimes it's too easy.

Still chuckling,
Lex

Edit to add : Since when did 8 inches equal a foot ?

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
It sounds like it was a moron, drawing conclusions, based on preconcieved ideas and wild speculation. Why the hell would you proclaim this s**t?

P.S, I'm not mad at you TheB1ueSoldier, I just find this whole story sensationalizing and irritating.

Originally posted by TheTimeIsUp
Listen i think you should go to www.lorencoleman.com...
to seewhat e did hes a fraud and can't be trusted.

When I said "it probably wasn't a hoax," I DID NOT mean that the item found was the actual foot of bigfoot. What I meant was that the occurrence was not meant as a hoax. Meaning, I do not believe some guy drove to the local landfill and dumped a foot there believing that people would find it and say it was Bigfoot's.

In other words, I believe that a taxidermist threw away a bear's foot. Then, it was transferred to the garbage dump. Somebody found the bear's foot which was de-clawed and shaved, and mistook it for something else. In this case, they thought it was Bigfoot's foot. I hope that clarifies things.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well I for one would have to agree with TheB1ueSoldier. Both hand and foot resemble those of a bear, not only that but I found a link that compares the hand with that of a blackbear. Heres the link.
www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is quite possibly the most ugly thing I have ever seen...
nice find.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hagan also is considering the marketing possibilities if the foot really does belong to a Bigfoot.

“It might be a real pull for tourism,” Hagan said. “Minnesota has Paul Bunyan, we’d have to go with just bunion.”

Tourism, that's all this is. If it were real though, DNA testing would have happened right away. Its all set up legally, somehow...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join