It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dilemma of truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
theres a serious problem i think right now that could either destroy the planet or cause civil unrest. basically most people here accept the ufo and alien phonomenon as truth however what some people here might even have a problem accepting is the fact of what they might tell us if they land. If you can remember a month ago there were scientists that found that our dna might have been manipulated by ET and strong evidence points there, also there is a significance that they have been around on our planet as we were being created. i noticed from looking at responses to the news report on the dna and saw a lot of responses that looked like this "no thanks i think ill take jesus as my creator of life". can you imagine ET's coming down and telling everyone that we were either engineered by them or that we evolved from animals? fundamentalists would suicide bomb an alien spaceship. so its either

A) dont tell the truth, keep all technology, let the environment be destroyed

or

B) tell the truth, let aliens come down here and have everyone go into crazy mode over their religious beliefs

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
they wil deny that the alien created them, even if the alien tell it to themself,
i hope they tace contact. help us. make peas on earth

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
they wil deny that the alien created them, even if the alien tell it to themself,
i hope they tace contact. help us. make peas on earth

they might do that soon but understand that not only might they have created us but they also might have influenced all of our major religions. think about that one. they are going to be in a box and all around them are aliens that tell them they were created this way and were around to witness it. not good for peoples emotions

[edit on 19-2-2007 by jemblem62]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jemblem62
theres a serious problem i think right now that could either destroy the planet or cause civil unrest. basically most people here accept the ufo and alien phonomenon as truth however what some people here might even have a problem accepting is the fact of what they might tell us if they land. If you can remember a month ago there were scientists that found that our dna might have been manipulated by ET and strong evidence points there, also there is a significance that they have been around on our planet as we were being created. i noticed from looking at responses to the news report on the dna and saw a lot of responses that looked like this "no thanks i think ill take jesus as my creator of life". can you imagine ET's coming down and telling everyone that we were either engineered by them or that we evolved from animals? fundamentalists would suicide bomb an alien spaceship. so its either

A) dont tell the truth, keep all technology, let the environment be destroyed

or

B) tell the truth, let aliens come down here and have everyone go into crazy mode over their religious beliefs

This is DEFINITELY a great post. GREAT thinking. I think we might be bypassing a few cruicial points here though...

Take a peek...

1) Disclosure means that they have to admit UFOs are Here. It may even lead to Roswell "partial" disclosure, because the humiliation of how we got "duped" on the Roswell Incident is INSANE! THEY are nothing but the consequence of pure evil.

2) Disclosure means that they have to admit ABDUCTION has been occuring for all time and memorium... This means ADMITTING they've KNOWN about VIOLENT CRIME being perpetrated against humanity for EONS.

3) Disclosure means that they have to admit they have had "flight data" on these craft FOR DECADES. THIS is the WORST of it. THIS point means they would have to admit they have evidence in their possession that could EASILY corroborate abduction claims.

Now...

GO... chew on THAT and SWALLOW IT.

YIKES.

SPout

[edit on 19/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i belive to the alien have influenced the religions.
some religions says that the Gods came down to them,

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11

1) Disclosure means that they have to admit UFOs are Here. It may even lead to Roswell "partial" disclosure, because the humiliation of how we got "duped" on the Roswell Incident is INSANE! THEY are nothing but the consequence of pure evil.

2) Disclosure means that they have to admit ABDUCTION has been occuring for all time and memorium... This means ADMITTING they've KNOWN about VIOLENT CRIME being perpetrated against humanity for EONS.

3) Disclosure means that they have to admit they have had "flight data" on these craft FOR DECADES. THIS is the WORST of it. THIS point means they would have to admit they have evidence in their possession that could EASILY corroborate abduction claims.

[edit on 19/202/07 by Southpaw11]

they could easily dismiss claims of ufo abductions by saying yeah people just see ufos and then dream weird things. also do you think that the govt would let out any evidence that reports of flight data that supposedly links to alien abductions? helll no they would store that in a bunker way beneath area 51 haha its very easy to lie to people and get away with it

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
James Gilliland [who has loads of witnesses to back up his sightings and he has had an NDE due to drowning] and others like him say that most of the aliens visiting us are very spiritually advanced, but the greys aren't necessarily the good guys; They AREN'T part of our evolution, and the little greys are biological robots. If he is right, then THEY, the greys, do the abducting, not ALL of the aliens. This is also confirmed by people that have had abductions; its always greys. Its not hard to understand that, unless your mind is clouded by religion.

Also, abduction cases have subsided a lot in recent years, supposedly the 'good' aliens are chasing the 'bad' ones off, and it was the government that allowed its own people to be abducted just for technological gain because of the cold war. Its not hard to believe that the government would sell us out.

There are probably MANY races, some of them good, some of them bad, so just saying all aliens are evil is closed minded. And yes, some aliens may be responsible for our evolution; some would say that humans existed long before our version of humans existed. We will never know until they decide to come down here, if they even exist.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I personally would welcome them, as long as they didn't create me to eat me, otherwise, I'll fight back!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
James Gilliland [who has loads of witnesses to back up his sightings and he has had an NDE due to drowning] and others like him say that most of the aliens visiting us are very spiritually advanced, but the greys aren't necessarily the good guys; They AREN'T part of our evolution, and the little greys are biological robots. If he is right, then THEY, the greys, do the abducting, not ALL of the aliens. This is also confirmed by people that have had abductions; its always greys. Its not hard to understand that, unless your mind is clouded by religion.

Also, abduction cases have subsided a lot in recent years, supposedly the 'good' aliens are chasing the 'bad' ones off, and it was the government that allowed its own people to be abducted just for technological gain because of the cold war. Its not hard to believe that the government would sell us out.

There are probably MANY races, some of them good, some of them bad, so just saying all aliens are evil is closed minded. And yes, some aliens may be responsible for our evolution. We will never know until they decide to come down here, if they even exist.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

ive heard that before but ive also heard that this is all disinformation to get people for space weapons and that none of the races are hostile heh. if this is indeed true then i wouldnt mind having space weapons in all honesty and you bet your ass id fight against them lol. but then again i also heard the same exact thing from clifford stone

[edit on 19-2-2007 by jemblem62]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Keep this thread going! Realy interresting.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

ive heard that before but ive also heard that this is all disinformation to get people for space weapons and that none of the races are hostile heh. if this is indeed true then i wouldnt mind having space weapons in all honesty and you bet your ass id fight against them lol.

Well if what I said is the actual truth, and I don't know for sure that it is, then the 'bad' aliens are a small minority and are being monitored by the much more advanced benevolent ones. The only reason why we were allowed to be abducted is because the government signed an agreement allowing us to be, but the greys didn't really abide by it. The 'good' races are chasing them off just by being here, and most of the abductions have ceased. However many of the 'good' alien ships are being sighted, like the glowing beamships.

Besides that, our space weapons would do very little against the greys. We might be able to take down a couple ships, but they'd have us beat way before we even began to fight. Luckily, we have more powerful aliens on our side it seems, that can deal with the greys. We'd be wasting money and time, as well as starting another arms race, with space weapons.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_96950
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: The dilemma of truth

I think that if our government holds knowledge regarding EBEs and reversed engineered alien technology, I believe there may be a valid reason for not disclosing this to the public. If it did, it would inevitably have to share with the rest of the world, including bad elements of mankind who will use it to gain power over others. While the technology undoubtedly can solve many of our problems, it can also create problems we cannot solve. This technology, if it falls into the wrong hands, can be used to destroy entire nations and peoples, and we would be powerless to stop it.

I think the people in our government privy to such knowledge have come to the conclusion that man is inherently bad and that this knowledge cannot be released, for it would lead to unthinkable consequences (mostly bad). I think they have made a conscious decision not to use this technology at all and to let mankind evolve (in terms of technology) on its own.

Maybe it’s for the better. Just a thought.

I, too, believe that our government, and in fact many of the world's other governments as well, know much more about EBE's and their miraculous technologies than they are letting on.

I, too, believe that there may be what these goverments believe to be a valid reason to withhold such knowledge.

I do not believe that reason to be the acknowledged inherent evil of mankind.

To conclude that all of mankind is "evil" is to include oneself in such an assessment. Such a conclusion is completely contrary to the (somewhat inflated) self-image argueably required of anyone willing to accept, not to mention, seek, a position of authority over others.

I beleive that any official reluctance to disclosure may, in fact have a far more altruistic, and therefore, self-sustaining motivation.

"Those in the Know" may well be "holding back" out of a genuine fear for what would result if disclosure were to obliterate, overnite, the economic under-pinnings of modern human civilization.

Ridiculous? A mere excuse to keep us in the dark and "The Powers That Be" in control? An obvious NWO plot?

In light of the amazing sighting over O'Hare International Airport this last November 7, 2006, I've begun to seriously consider the implications of an "undeniable" encounter. The "object" observed that day by "dozens" of relaible, professional witnesses exhibited performance characteristics familiar to every UFO researcher. Yet, the circumstances of this sighting have every indication of setting the significance of this event far above any other in recent history.

Of course the debate over "Military 'Black Ops' Project" vs. "Extraterrestrial UFO" still rages at this point. But few deny that either way O'Hare was/is "differnet" in imporant ways.

Either way, the incident at O'Hare got me thinking, and I'd like to invite others to speculate and share your thoughts as well.

"What would be the impact to our civilization if it became publicly known that a clean, compact and reliable method of Anti-gravity (and, by extension, interia-free) propulsion was available?"

Obviously, the fossil-fuel industry would be in a state of total upheaval; cars, trains, planes and ships at sea would no longer require petroleum based fuels to operate.

And consider just how much of our civilization is based on or related to petro-chemicals being used as fuel....

Would we see a world-wide economic collapse? would that trigger wars and revolutions? How many would die as a result of the inevitable transistion to a non-fossil fuel based world economic structure?

And even if you could argue that the transition would only result in a relatively "short-term" upheaval, could anyone guarantee that, faced with rising unrest and uncertainty, a "small" war might not trigger a world-wide, or even nuclear, conflict; ending the very civilization we would hope to benefit?

Go, Discuss.

One lump, or two?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
With all the predicted dire and gloom about revolutionary wars in light of aliens, should we really be that scared?

By keeping free-energy secret and relying on oil, we're suffocating the planet. The end result is that we'll all find it a very difficult place to exist a few generations into the future. That's almost guaranteed.

With disclosure of aliens being real, so what if there is world-wide upheaval? At least we'll have a fighting chance of breaking the downward spiral that we're currently enjoying.

If disclosure dooms us, then at least we die knowing the truth.

Given the choice between certain slow destruction, or possible over-night destruction, I'll take the path that gives some hope - disclosure. I'm sick and tired of governments keeping secret agendas from us. The world needs a good shake-down and could do with some rebuilding from ground-up.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If you can remember a month ago there were scientists that found that our dna might have been manipulated by ET and strong evidence points there, also there is a significance that they have been around on our planet as we were being created.

Do you have a link to this news story, b/c I have never seen it. Wouldn't they have put this all over the news? I think that this is what happened, but I would still like to see the article.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is what i believe im not trying to take the mic out of other peoples beliefs or anything.
I think that religions are a hold back because if ET's were to come down and say they created us what would it matter? there is no way we can change being created so what is the point in moaning about the ET's are lying and their "Gods" created them. To me if they came down and said we created you etc i wouldnt be fussed id actually be quite happy because a lot of things will change if and when they come.
Also if ET's have contacted the goverments already the goverments might be covering it up because of religion because from all what has happened with this religious believers gone bad 9/11 etc the goverment and anyone with common sense can predict what would happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Perhaps the EBEs themselves are taking on the task of disclosier at their own pace...maybe even erring on the side of caution by leaving the subject in such a foggy state for so long has certainly given us a chance to do the what ifs and get the heebie jeebies out of our systems....
each of us who have come to the inevitable conclusion, from skeptic to convinced has undergone all kinds of self doubts along the way.
In the end here we are, those who are sure, that this is happening still secong guessing thmselves but still assimilating the self proofs that brook no denials in the end.
At present it remains to be seen if this wave of sightings is the one that ends in live contact and public disclosier.
I am convinced, that this or the next one will.......
(The waves of UFO flaps that have been recorded seem to peak every three point two years)
Depending on the results of this current wave of sightings, and how prevalent they are to the world public,we should see some more relaxed form of disclosier in its aftermath....
perhaps a mass sighting of a landing is on the way for this year......
I am sure that there will be a real breakthrough soon!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I vote for B. It not only sounds like a cool freak show to watch, I blew pop through my nose when I read it....
crazy mode! I love it! B for sure if you ask me. Bring on the aliens.

Can you imagine it? Instant drone mentality by the masses. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Perplexed]

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Perplexed]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

fundamentalists would suicide bomb an alien spaceship.

I off my rocker!
I'm just about off my chair with laughter! You are right. The horror of the truth would just be too much! The drones would be off their meds in a minute! Oh man you have a way with words that just salys me. The thing is you are right. The world would go nuts but as sick as my sense of humor is I would die of laughter!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
I personally would welcome them, as long as they didn't create me to eat me, otherwise, I'll fight back!

What a fun bag of a planet we live on!
It's threads like this this that make me come back to ATS every day. You people are so cool. My gut hurts right now.

Can you imagine that the aliens created us for food! What a hoot that would be. I would die on my front lawn laughing my a$$ off!

I can just imagine Alpha here with a shot gun saying "you aint going to eat me ya bastads!"
What a sight! I guess I would be easy prey because I would be rolling around on the ground lauging at the futility of the above statement!

Man I love this board!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This might sound like a crazy idea foaming at the mouth, but do you think we can call the aliens down with collective thought?

I listened to C2C the other night where Art Bell tried it. He knows just how large his listening audience is, so it must have been a huge number of people who tried it at the same time. With results I believe.

I'm way over religious beliefs. That ended at 12 when I saw Tammy Faye Baker for the first time. The same week I found out that you spell Satan with Santa and that no church could keep up with my questions.

Even the Vedas mention that beings from other worlds have been visiting us for years. Its only the U.S. Government that holds it all back. They would lose all their power over the entire earth if the real aliens showed up and gave us free energy with matter replication.

All the old trees on capitol hill would have to get new jobs. All their oil money would be worthless. I can't wait to see things evened up for a change.

----

I know it would take a few weeks to sort out the quarantine, huge crowds, and media, but I think we can handle it. If aliens landed tomorrow, I would treat it the same as if I were welcoming a foreign ambassador.

Yes the bible may be on the chopping block that day, but so will every other text that tells us about the past. Does it really matter?

We're not alone anymore.

(ProDisclosure)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join