It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those who say "derrr where are the clear photos of UFO's"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I thought helium3 was posting links to ufo photos. I found a great site that actually posts at least one ufo photo (or video) a day.

The site's called ufocasebook.com. Here's the LINK

At the bottom of that page are archived, previous years' pics (e.g., 2006 Archived Files, 2005 Archived Files, 2004 Archived Files, etc.).

Take a look and decide for yourself. This is one of countless ufo sites...

I believe many of these are genuine ET craft piloted by ET's, and some are not...It's up to everyone to decide for themselves...

You can also Google or Youtube for "Mexican UFO Conference," "Billy Meier," "UFO," or "NASA UFO," and "Disclosure Project," among others and get a wealth of great videos...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes, a lot of UFO pictures are too blury..then from time to time things change. This from Wisconsin, Jan 2007.

Real? Now that is the question..

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Originally posted by thedigirati

what does it Prove, it "proves" an anomaly exists, thats all it proves, that is the 1st step. how many of you "skeptics" can prove that this is "ANY" governments secret aircraft? I don't claim it's an "ET" craft. I claim it's an anomalous craft that lacks a public relationship to any other known aircraft.

Maybe not known by you, but maybe by somebody else. Okay, there are weird things to be photographed in the sky. And...?

Hence the reason I and hopefully most of you are here. but like Occams razor states, the simplest answer is USUALLY right, no KNOWN relationship to known craft, so ie, it's of non known origin ergo not of "our" earth.

Well, well, if you're going to go all "Occam" on me, as I suggested above, is the simplest answer that it's an alien craft, or is the simplest answer that you just don't know all the possible things that might be flying around?

I would take Umbrage with your statement, but then I realize you do not know my background, My father and my brother in law are/have been plant managers at one of the leading companies that produce Jet engines on the cutting edge. I am and have been privy to this type of knowledge most of my life. Not to mention you may have over looked my Bio, but I have been in tech fields Most of my adult life. I do know the current abilities of propulsion systems for the current and future flight systems as I discuss them often with my father and brother in law, neither of them have worked on any non standard propulsion systems to date ( yes they do R&D systems quite often)

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I would take Umbrage with your statement, but then I realize you do not know my background,

a) that's your fathers and brothers background, not yours.
b) maybe people would take you more seriously if your avatar wasn't some chick in a short skirt ?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"Prove they exist", countered by the arguement..."prove they don't"......simply put is flat out stupid.

Please, to those people who are banging their heads on the wall with this entire discussion so far, remember the following quote;

"If you are arguing with an idiot, he is doing the same"

This is not directed at anybody in particular, I am just pointing out that there really are no right or wrong people in this situation. A person either believes in what they do or they do not. And yes, you could argue the way Descartes does that unless you are there, it's not real but come on, we have to agree on the same foundation to have an intelligent conversation/debate.

"A rational person cannot understand and irrational person"....and vice versa.

The point is, let's hear other's thoughts and be patient, humble, and listen often.

Last quote, "A fool chatters, while a wise man listens"

Peace, Mondo

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
"Prove they exist", countered by the arguement..."prove they don't"......simply put is flat out stupid.

well, the thread is calling out skeptics, and in a not so nice way. The literal question asked is about proof and evidence, so its not surprising this thread is headed in a "prove it" direction

I'd have to say literally photos in absence of supporting evidence, are not proof by themselves, simply because of how easy it is to fake a photo.

Photos, with mutliple eyewitnesses, radar tracking, physical landing evidence, government cooperation, all those things together make a compelling case, but still aren't proof per se.

Shag harbor and the belgium triangles come to mind for fitting that criteria.

Just like bigfoot, an actual ship/body is going to be needed to prove anything.

Which is why the goverment cover up is so annoying, all we are left with is clues, but not proof

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I would take Umbrage with your statement, but then I realize you do not know my background,

a) that's your fathers and brothers background, not yours.
b) maybe people would take you more seriously if your avatar wasn't some chick in a short skirt ?

the "chick in a short skirt" is my wife and we both post on here, and yes I also worked at the company for a few years as a SPC tech ( statistical process control) but like a true skeptic, use personal attacks and misdirection.
I suppose I should come clean and state is was just the fuel nozzles and rings for the after burners for the jet engines
it was exccelo before textron bought it out and now it's another company but they supply to pratt whitney.
(should I also mention I was on the softball team before I went into the USMC too LOL) what are your qualifications?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

the "chick in a short skirt" is my wife and we both post on here,

I love it the digirati,

Avatars prove nothing at all, and in fact is the exact reason that I chose the avatar that I did. I think it quite humorous that people like the person who attacked your avatar will base a person's intelligence or abilities on superficial things like avatars.

Wait, on second thought, maybe it is a good idea to respond only to people who have avatars that can be, "taken more seriously"....what a load of rubbish

People, please do not judge a book by its cover...ATS is way above that!!!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thanks Mondo,
^5
notice I didn't even comment and his "cartoon" or should I have asked who it was that ordained him as High priest LOL, it only denigrates the forum, and shows a complete lack of ability. when you cannot attack the message, attack the messenger.
I personally hate the term "UFO", we need better nomenclature for more effective and clear communication.
Do I think they have "ET's" at the flight controls, maybe, or maybe they are drones
I sincerely doubt these are all Government black project (covert) aircraft because they seem to have almost unlimited abilities, and if "Humans" had that power.....well, absolute power Corrupts. History shows over and over that mankind will use and exploit ANY advantage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join