It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

charlotte nc sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
just thought i would drop a little info on you guys/gals.

there was a sighting here a couple/few weeks ago. there was a picture of it in the local paper. since i don't really read the paper anymore, i count on tv and the net for my news, i was unaware that there had been a sighting. i saw the picture that was in the paper on cnn or msnbc and found the pic on the net. maybe it was just me, but i don't really recall seeing anything on the local news about it. made me think of the o'hare sighting, where it was kinda quiet. then the other night i saw a teaser right before commercial on a local newscast about other sightings in the charlotte area. i didn't get to catch the story...my girlfriend got me side-tracked or something, but sounds like things are happening around here. i'm from a small town west of charlotte called stanley. anybody else from this area have any info or thoughts about this stuff?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, likzit. It's good to see another "boots on the ground" interest/concern for such.

We've had a few threads started on the Carolna UFO sighting, here's the most recent and ongoing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be closing this one to minimize redundancy amidst the forum.

Please add to the existing discussion.

Thank you.

join