It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Hughes still missing holographic will.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Maybe somebody can help me find some info about something I heard on a small talk show radio station back in 1983 in new york as I was having lunch in central park. It mentioned that howard hughes paid a man $5 million to release two helium balloons with an envelope attached to them containing his lucky dollar bill. The serial number on the lucky dollar bill is the combination number of a a large custom made vault in switzerland.
The vault is to remain closed for a period of 50 years before america can open it, however at the price of $25,000 one may have one shot at the combination number, and if the combination is correct, the vault would open and not damage the microfilm acid trigger.
Apparently some did pay to try using different numbers but never succeeded. Nobody knows whats in the vault but most likely the holographic will is inside. The enevelope also contained a bief message, which is, you have just won, signed howard hughes, along with his lucky dollar bill. Does anybody have any information about this, Ive been searching for years and never found anybody, but I know there must be somebody out there who does.

join