It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Predictions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
When the blood of the 12 scream from the ground the end will come.... i just made that up. No one knows the future no one can. This makes all of the arguements above- false arguements. Instead of becoming part of this failing machine, why dont we all work on self. stop putn your faith in others, begin putting faith in self and forget lobbyist controlled elections.
dont vote and forget about tommorrow and stop reading these stupid pointless blogs. may the undeserved kindness of life be with you all.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
here's a prediction:

the war in iraq stops, and we have permanent bases there like we do in germany, italy, korea, etc. this will open up a front for the US, since history has proven that fighting a war on more than 2 fronts is suicide, and the war in afghanistan won't be over for awhile.

we attack iran, or we make it look like iran attacked us, and we "retaliate"

russia joins in on iran's side, since they're already pissed because of our MDS in poland, and they will call all countries to join the fight against the tyrant that is the usa. however, its not the MDS that will start the fight, there will be something else that will be the straw that broke the camel's back

china will probably sit out for awhile, playing the peace card since their economy is just starting to peak, then will inevitably join in (not sure who's side, heck, they could even be their own side if they wanted and attack both us and russia)

japan shuts itself off from the world, since we have prevented them from ever having a viable military since ww2. that or they'll get blown off the map by russia since the US has strategic bases there, and russia prevents a backdoor attack, so that it only has to focus the fighting to the west. (and from alaska, but it would be easier to mount an offense from japan)

what do i base this all off of? multiple hours spent playing RISK.... PS... green wins

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ok im not gonna head out on a tanged bout it being russia , ME, and china vs america. i doubt that. WW3 yes it will happen. it's in human nature , look at history. peace never lasts when you have 2 humans living next to each other and it never takes very much to spark a fight. the only thing is... some of you seem to forget that even with the war games russia and china have done in the last 10 yrs or so.... russia is still wary of chinas real intentions. and rightfully so, for them to be worryed of the asians. there forground people the slavs where overtaken by a man named Gangis Khan. and im willing to bet most euro/white russians dont exactly trust there serbian asian brothers very much as to where there true loyatys are at. ( sry i know i cant spell
) but in reality the chinese prolly wont fair as good as people think. because there new comers to tact warfair and air power. there whole thing was infact just mass infantry and attack. and even with more numbers and better tech, it's all useless if you dont have the correct tactics and the ablity to use all your stuff in a flawless combined effort. something even russia is slow on with the air power lol. and unlike many of the other powers, china has'ent had the experince that the other nations have in tact combat and corrindating there respective brances. i mean lets look back to history , russio-finno war. russia air power alone should have killed the finnish air forces... but it didnt, because there skill and air tacts where infact far behind the finns, thus once the russians hit the mountians by finnland they could'nt move very far lol. the japs vs us. even towards the end with our stronger and better bombers and fighters the jap zeros in a skilled pilots hands where still a large threat. and with it bein russia/me/china vs usa/euro/isr. naw i doubt thats the picture. more likely where looking at america/euro vs russia vs china. because i can tell you this much. russia prolly has many nukes pointed at china as they do america AND euro combined. so it's gonna end up being a 3 prong battle, with minimly nukes invovled and it being tactical infantry,navel, and air fighting between the 3. the ME will go againest israel thinking it weak. at some point the anti-christ will emirge and somehow make peace, all will come under his rule. he'll negotinate peace between the hebrews ( ancient name for the jewish people ) and the muslims. however he will reach his peak of power at about 1/2 thru ( which is where your standard empire reachs it's peak ) and he will then begain to do what he planned. however at the end ( 7yrs ? ) the jewish/christian hero will come down and initant basicaly what we could call WW4. however that war wont last prolly near as long
. in which christ defeats the anti-christ. now how all these comes about, it's gonna happen in the next 100yrs you can diffently bet that one. the world in reality is only begaining to come under the strife that has been mentioned and there's still things to come prior to the anti-christ coming. but with the stalin/hitler bit, i doubt the russians even in a allince with china are gonna take there eye of off them, which means 10-1, that alliance will fail and it will come to a 3-prong tact war lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rpkn2632

no your stupid russia will never become what it once was and chine could beat them so could the U.S. and so could europe

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati

i think that you are absolutly correct because of everything that has happened. the former president bush

is so gay to make us go over there.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Then again it doesnt have to happen

PEOPLE HAVE WOKEN UP

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jabb
world war 3 will happen in 2006

I clicked on the thread thinking that it was a new one created recently, and was suprised to see this post which I found interesting .

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
darn i tried to write it down and i didnt have enough room.

here goes, preemptive strike by isreal on iran nuclear facilities. Chinese and Russian backing of Iran. Keep in mind if the current iranian regime collapses, the united states will have dominion over the entire middle east and its extensive reserves.

Hillary clinton said that the door for negotiations with iran over its nuclear facilities will be closed by late september. At that point we will no longer restrain Isreal from its preemptive strike. This will ignite the conflagaration.

China and russia have a 20 year strategic alliance specifically to counter the western threat posed primarily by the united states. They are supported by and are the primary support of and trade partners of the current iranian government.

they will not allow the government to be overthrown via weakening of its stranglehold.

This is how it will start gentlemen, this is not a suggestion.

the east coast i know specifically will face nuclear weapons, and china will invade via airborne assault. this is the only way in which they could, and they are capable of fielding a 200 million man peoples militia.

yes airborne. remember this is the land of sun tzu,

all war is deception.

they will attack via a modus that the united states has failed to fathom, and this is precisely why it will work...initially.

america will be on the brink, but in the end we will overcome.

from this destruction will be planted the seeds for a new world my friends.

in brotherhood the united states will survive and recover and we will lead the world once again, not by power, not throug force, economic cohersian
etc. etc.

but rather, via the only effective way to lead, that is by example.

our example of brotherhood amongst each other will serve as the example for the rest of the world.

this is when and how the brotherhood of man will be established and the begining of heaven on earth.

this is how it will be, so says me. how do i know?

because if i dont kill myself from my own stupidity first, i will lead us to victory.

ive studied the intricacies of war my entire life, put them in practice in Iraq twice.

this grand conflict is in fact why i am here. hahah

i love it! o golly another crazy guy on the forums.

the name starts with a K

remember that.

peace

and really, take care of each other. The body, the ecosystem, the very computer you are looking at right now work for the simple reason that every component, every cell, every plant and animal serves its particular function in perfect harmoney with its counterparts towards the function of the whole.

the sooner we learn this, the simpler this whole process will be.
when a forrest is overgrown, a cleansing fire comes through to assist in begining life anew. its perfectly natural dont be frightened by it. you are all safe in a way that few people fathom. completely and utterly safe. take comfort in that please. it will start at the end of this month or the begining of the next, the hour is not known to me.

ahhh i digress

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati

ha ha, you are late !!!!

america called it "global war on terror" eight years ago!!!!

global = world ....

nice marketting technique by cheney and the others ... but ...

global = world , and hence ....

from america's perspective wwIII started 8 years ago.

catch up !!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join