It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Angelic Connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Not angels. Time travelers. That's why they look like us.

Think about it, religious kooks. Didn't the Bible say that "God" made Man in his image? Show me where it says he made angels in his image. That's your big clue. Only Man looks like God, so anything that looks like Man is not an angel, but rather a Man.

And in the case of angels as described in the Bible, these Men are from the future, monitoring catastrophic and historical events (such as the meteor strike on Sodom and Gomorrah, and the "Resurrection" of Jesus), and intervening using the name of God when necessary to perpetuate the Hebrew bloodline (Lot, Abraham and Isaac, etc).

Why they are doing/have done this is anyone's guess, but I assume that it has some important consequence in the future.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Those angels could be in crowds where they could blend in and you woudn't even know better.

They would appear like you or I and just disapear right around a corner even though you know impossible for Earth based laws and principles, but not outside of that perception--to--see.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sapphire

I've personally seen the marks on His back while finding myself in a VERY dark and foreboding place to which I will call the holding place in scripture...Hell. To this very day I refuse to watch the movie The Passion. Also on a side point, his eyes which 'burn like fire'; burn with passion for mankind...not anger.

I'm not sure on the connection but, this is something I've beginning to wounder myself based on my post of Disappearing and Reappearing House Items OP.

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

It doesn't mean that humans were Physically made in gods image, God is a spirt and doesn't look like a human they probably meant Spiritually, if you believe in the bible.

Oh and for the guy talking about the King James version of the bible, yeah dont get that one, Lebron James doesn't need to make his own Bibles. Im not sure if you nerds will get that joke.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"Let us make man in OUR image." the common image of God/angels. Angels look like men in the Bible. It is wriiten that man is made in God's image. However, it is NOT written that angels AREN'T. Of course, the Bible also says they can appear in other forms, such as fire (see:Manoah) or even remain invisible (see:Balaam). Also, the Bible NEVER ONCE says that man is the only thing God created... there are countless trillions of stars and planets and many of them probably have life. Jesus even said, "I have other sheep that are NOT OF THIS FLOCK, and I must gather them too". So, ET life is not a problem for Religion. The answers to all the old mysteries like giants, ufos, dragons, atlantis are ALL found in the Bible. But for most christians this remains a taboo subject that is not taken seriously. That is a FATAL mistake as the "things" living under our cities and deserts that we call aliens in this 21st century and which we used to call ghosts, vampires, etc etc, are THE DEVIL. Peace be with you all, from a christian friend in the know.

"I'm gonna put on an iron shirt,
and chase satan outta earth"

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
one more thing i forgot to add - angels ARE spiritual but they DO have physical form, this is how the fallen angels were able to sleep with human women and create giant offspring. also when Christ rose, he could walk through walls, disappear, etc, BUT He still had a body - Thomas even touched it. The Bible warns of about these "aliens". "We wrestle not with flesh and blood (humans)... but with spiritual wickedness IN HIGH PLACES". This is what it was ALWAYS about !!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
different words are used because the modern day texts of the bible are corrupt. "new" translations are made up for $. you can't copyright the kjv text as it is public domain - hence the need for other "versions". stick with kjv as it was translated for knowledge and not for $. it is wriiten "where the word of a king is, there is power." king james. also, bible is FULL of "aliens" (angels) and they play a role in what is coming. look in daniel where it is written that the antichrist will worship an "alien" god in the "most strong holds", a god of "fortresses", like dulce and groom lake. also, the angels who fell are said to have been placed in "dark pits of the earth" specifically in lonely, desert and wilderness places and that is exactly where the "aliens" are too....

A bit erie that.
Maybe you're onto something.
Imagine if the world was in turmoil and you were chosen to enter one of the arks/underground cities/bunkers.
'Excellent', you might think, then all of a sudden that lot were down there!
In addition to survive and live in comfort you'd have to have a mark/chip installed inside you!

Not a nice thought.
Who knowns?
Perhaps some ATS folk online know of this!!??

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by max romeo 2008

Indeed, angels are spiritual beings, but they do not have a physical form. The limited times they have appeared to humans, it was accomplished through the activities of other beings (I would say Midwayers, but I am not sure).

Regarding Jesus' saying, you can find it in two different places in the Urantia book. In the second place Jesus' words imply that the Apostles' ministry would be limited to the earth, but when they would die they would minister for all his "sheep". Here is the excerpt from the book:

"Go on with your work on earth to the end, and then shall you continue this ministry in the eternal kingdom, for have I not many times told you that I have other sheep not of this flock?"

Alexandros

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by max romeo 2008
"Let us make man in OUR image." the common image of God/angels. Angels look like men in the Bible. It is wriiten that man is made in God's image. However, it is NOT written that angels AREN'T. Of course, the Bible also says they can appear in other forms, such as fire (see:Manoah) or even remain invisible (see:Balaam). Also, the Bible NEVER ONCE says that man is the only thing God created... there are countless trillions of stars and planets and many of them probably have life. Jesus even said, "I have other sheep that are NOT OF THIS FLOCK, and I must gather them too". So, ET life is not a problem for Religion. The answers to all the old mysteries like giants, ufos, dragons, atlantis are ALL found in the Bible. But for most christians this remains a taboo subject that is not taken seriously. That is a FATAL mistake as the "things" living under our cities and deserts that we call aliens in this 21st century and which we used to call ghosts, vampires, etc etc, are THE DEVIL. Peace be with you all, from a christian friend in the know.

I've often wondered what is really going on down under the earth.
I mean we've only ever tunnelled down a fraction of the surface and assume its deadly hot all the way through.
They say that lava and magma etc is down there, but I reckon theres a probably channels or shafts that that somehow aren't filled.
And beneath that theres hollow areas, massive areas that are empty. Maybe things get in and out of and beneath that theres all kinds of wierd stuff going on.
Just a thought but somehow it seems to make sense.
It's not like we can just take a camera and prove its like the science book says it is.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is a reason I disaprove alot of people, FEAR-BASED MIXTURE TO GIVE THE DEVIL CREDIT. Angels I think can take physical form, as they did for Jesus. But it was a divine intervention, wich is very rare as Jesus was oviously the Son of God.

I was listening to Coast 2 Coast and they were constantly spreading fear about the reptilians being part of Satan,
this is NOT A MESSAGE OF CHRIST JESUS. Jesus was spreading love, he was a sacrifice of sweet holy incense for us sinners to God the Father. Jesus says fear god out of love. Love was his word. What does love have to do with Aliens? Love is not sexual but unconditional. Im sure Jesus if knowing could have spread the fear about reptilians, but that was not his expression to his followers.

Angels DO NOT ABDUCT PEOPLE
Angels of God do not CALL THEMSELF GODS
Angels of God DO NOT WORK WITH THE GOVERNMENT
Do we worship Angels of God? No. This is what the Bible means by.

And calling Jesus an Alien is out of hand. He was in the flesh as man. His name was not "Hybrid Alien". < Is this possible, YES. But it was Jesus Christ the son of God.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ConspiracyBunny]

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ConspiracyBunny]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Oh yes, I forgot to comment on the issue "God having made man in his image". In my opinion and from what I've read it hasn't got anything to do with the physical image of man. It has to do with spiritual perfection man is destined to reach through gradual identification and alignment of his will with God's will...

Not wanting to be out off topic, I'd also like to add my opinion regarding the possibility what we esteem as extraterrestrial humans to be spiritual beings. I believe that it is something in the middle. I'd say that we are visited by both levels of existence, but our planetary isolation due to the rebellion of Lucifer, has blurred a lot our knowledge of this and even of the existence of other humans beyond our planet. Hadn't we been striken by this rebellion, our planet, as one can presume by reading the Urantia book, which as you can see I use as a base for much of what I say, would have enjoyed a participation to the planetary community of the system our planet belongs to and much more direct contact with the spiritual realm than we now have. As far as I can see and understand, there is great effort been made for our planet to be reconnected and I'd say that most of the visits we have from extraterrestrial intelligences are for that reason...

Alexandros

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBunny

agreed. Plz check my Post and tell me what's going on. I guess my question(s) at this point is.

1~Are they alien, demons, Angles or government agents?
2~If they are demons, how can the manipulate physical objects to disappear being they are spirits?
3~If Alien(traditional sense), why?
4~if Angles, why? What purpose?
5~If gov. agents? why?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join