It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters Guide to deal with UFOs (video proof)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
For those of you who don't know, the firefighters have a guide that gives them specific instructions on how to deal with UFOs. The guide talks about how to deal with crashed saucers and the alien creatures that fly them. This is a real guide and I happen to own it. I bought it a while ago to see if the rumors where true. It's all true, it is in the book.

This is a video that I made about the Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control. I have not seen any of these videos on the net exposing this knowledge, so I decided to make one on it. I have not much experience making videos, but I guess I had to do it anyway if I wanted people to know about the existence of this guide.

If you don't like the video that's fine, remember that I made it just to expose the truth about the fire officer’s knowledge on UFOs. I want people to know this. If you are interested in the book I have included the ISBN # just go to Amazon, half, eBay, etc. And the book should pop up.

I hope you enjoy it.

See my video here

Observations or Helpful Comments are welcome.

Mod edit: to embed video

[edit on 2/17/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hmmm..

Well instead of having weird "religious music/chanting". How about instead we have you highlighting more interesing parts of the text and talking about it, giving your views on what it says.

Also have th camera properly go over areas of text at a slow pace so others can read it.

Some of the text I could read seemed to be talking about "War of the Worlds" and Shakespeare... WotW is a series of Sci-Fi books/movies etc. I am guessing the information in the guide there is relateing to the early 1900 broadcast which sent many people into riots? I got no idea what Shakespeare has to do with UFO's though XD

The UFO/Alien Hazzard sections seemed more interesting. Seemed to be something about mind control, force feilds and low flying UFO's being harmfull to human health.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I did not want to bore people on the subject. I made it short for that reason. I am not gonna go on camera to explain it.

And as for the "War of the Worlds" it is explaining to the firemen how that particular event created mass hysteria. It explains that they should be prepared for this kind of behaviors from people.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That music was just weird. Overdramatic much? A few scans would have done much better than the whole big production.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Do you have access to a scanner? Or perhaps a friend that has access to a scanner?

It would be much better to show at least some of that document in a way that other readers of this thread can evaluate the information in it.

This would help greatly in determining if the document is indeed a real document or a put together hoax.

2 cents.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
edit = deleted post...

I had'nt watched the video yet, but i am right now....

[edit on 2/17/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's real...

FEMA Firefighters Guide ( The UFO Chapter)

I would love to see some scans of the UFO chapters.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wow!

I had never heard of this before. Thanks for the link, kinglizard.

I had originally assumed it to be some sort of fabrication, but this really opened my eyes.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yeah it's really strange...It's no longer in the FEMA manual, it was pulled after only a short time. The only printing where they mentioned UFO's and their effect on people and objects was in the 1992 or 1993 2nd edition.

Here is a strange quote from the manual:

In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASA's
administrator to impound, without a hearing, anyone who touches
a UFO or its occupants. it would be inadvisable to make personal
contact unless you are willing to submit to NASA's quarantine
requirements, should the law be invoked.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
the must compelling evidence against this crap , is to actually read it .

then ask your self one simple question :

what have i learnt ? and am i now better equiped to deal with a " ufo " incident ?

there is almost zero actual facts

the bulk [ and it is padded out ] of the chapter is history lite , and annecdotal fluff

such twaddle is useless garbage to an emergency services crew

read a proper text book on fire fighting / damage control procedures :

in the chapters [ in good books ] about car and aircraft incidents - there is nothbing about henry ford , or the wright brothers

but here - all we have is rambling annecdote and hyperbole

here is my favoirite excerpt :

For example, what
would be your course of action as an incident commander at the scene
of a school ground where a UFO has crashed into the boiler room,
rupturing a fuel line, and ignition has occurred in the spilling oil,
endangering the occupants of the craft who are trapped in the
wreckage? If your rescue attempts are successful, and two of the five
small alien creatures are injured but still alive, how do you dispose
of the dead and treat the survivors? How would the presence of
children on the school grounds affect your actions? What persons and
agencies would be notified?

are any of these issues addressed , in a word :

NO - what a waste of space

PS - since when have fire fighters " disposed of bodies " ????????????

LASTLY - it might be usefull to know who wrote what , in this book as one athour bahme - has written several text books , but this seems to be kramers only published peice

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
the must compelling evidence against this crap , is to actually read it .

That's your opinion of course. The reality is that it is pretty helpful for a person who knows nothing about UFOs. Actually, firefighters would be first in line if indeed now a days a UFO where to crash.

what have i learnt ? and am i now better equiped to deal with a " ufo " incident ?

First off, this was intended for the firefighters. Not civilians. And yes, I bet now they know not to stand under a UFO, or that they might be prepared for psychic attacks from these aliens. It talks about lot's of things that have been discussed in other books and reports. And finally, it gives the fireman a fare warning, "Do not take chances with UFOs". That's so they don't take the UFO sighting likely. In other words, UFOs are real don’t mess with them.

P.S. Quit Hating

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As for scanning the pages I would have to go and do that at my brother’s house. He has a scanner.

The book is not a hoax, and indeed it talks about lots of things about aliens and UFOs.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I am a FireFighter. I am certified Fire 1 & 2. I have incident command training. My department is backup for one of the biggest chemical plants in the nation, we are Haz-Mat certified and Emergency Disaster trained. I am an EMT. I am emergency vehicle certified.

I have not seen or been told anything about UFO's or aliens. I am going to be out of town all next week so I will not have access to my station. When I get back though I will spend few days lookng up the Officers training guides. This is not something that is even considered by the FD. Ever.

Here is the FEMA training web site.

training.fema.gov...

Edit for typos

[edit on 17-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
As for scanning the pages I would have to go and do that at my brother’s house. He has a scanner.

The book is not a hoax, and indeed it talks about lots of things about aliens and UFOs.

Are you a Firefighter? Before you answer that you should know it is against the law to impersonate a Firefighter as it is to impersonate a police officer.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It is important that readers/viewers realise that this book is the pure work of the authors and that it is not an official government source of information.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wonder if the police have something similar. In my view, the first people to be on the scene of a crashed UFO or any other aerial vehicle would be the cops and the firemen. If the government really does know about the UFOs and aliens there must be some sort of agreement.

I hope the video helped

[edit on 17-2-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I am an EMT. I am emergency vehicle certified.

I have not seen or been told anything about UFO's or aliens. I am going to be out of town all next week so I will not have access to my station. When I get back though I will spend few days lookng up the Officers training guides.

The UFO chapter was only printed in the 1992 or 1993 2nd edition of the FEMA Firefighters Guide. You won't see it in more current editions.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thank for the heads up on that! My chief would have asked me what I was doing and I would have said "seeing what our protocol is on aliens sir" then would come a long vacation...unemployment...examinations the works.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
LoneGunMan,
You're hilarious, great response. Wicked awesome video, though. BUt, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Sorry, Coward, but this seems like an elaborate prank. And your soundtrack only made it funnier.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMayor
Sorry, Coward, but this seems like an elaborate prank. And your soundtrack only made it funnier.

Actually, kinglizards link backs it up. Did you check the thread that kinglizard provides a link for?

Perhaps Coward can provide some scans of the text....

[edit on 2/17/2007 by Mechanic 32]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join