It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Hollow Earth Show last night??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Last night (Feb. 16/17th) on Coast to Coast AM, George Noory interviewed a guy that is going on an expedition to the North Pole to look for a supposed hole or entry to the Hollow Earth theory. He explained that he believes that there maybe a number of different species living within a great and vast area in the middle of the earth!?
This guy sounded very intelligent and has the planning and monetary support of 3 different film companies to document as well as live feeds via 3 secure satellites for web broadcasting. It is a 13 day trip via a Russian ice breaking trawler, consists of multiple scientists/doctors/physicists/etc..

Anybody know more of this or have any thoughts on it? Here's the link to Coast to Coast AM and then just go to the recap of last night's show.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Peace to you all, Mondo

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm listening to it again right now.

restricted data from sats.
ship captains sailing these areas saying there are DEPRESSIONS in the OCEAN?

Go google ADMIRAL BYRD HOLLOW EARTH. That'll get you started... I honestly didn't click any links... and am in a hurry so forgive any redundance, please...

SPout

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The earth isn't hollow. Only isolated pockets, but nothing like a hole going through the center.

btw, is Geraldo Rivera going with them?

Someone had to ask...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
going on an expedition to the North Pole to look for a supposed hole or entry to the Hollow Earth theory.

He won't succeed. I know this because the bigfoot species, which controls the particular gateway he's heading toward, hasn't had formal diplomatic relations with humans since the time of the Knights Templar. After the remaining Knights went into hiding in the hollow earth (and took with them any evidence of such), the Yeti shifted their dimensional frequency scintillator to a level beyond our current abilities to detect. We will have to evolve some more spiritually in order to be allowed in. In the meantime, all of our technology, such as sonar and ground penetrating radar will show a SOLID earth, which is exactly what the bigfoots want us to detect.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

going on an expedition to the North Pole to look for a supposed hole or entry to the Hollow Earth theory.

He won't succeed. I know this because the bigfoot species, which controls the particular gateway he's heading toward, hasn't had formal diplomatic relations with humans since the time of the Knights Templar. After the remaining Knights went into hiding in the hollow earth (and took with them any evidence of such), the Yeti shifted their dimensional frequency scintillator to a level beyond our current abilities to detect. We will have to evolve some more spiritually in order to be allowed in. In the meantime, all of our technology, such as sonar and ground penetrating radar will show a SOLID earth, which is exactly what the bigfoots want us to detect.

heheheheeh,,,,, This is why conspiracy buffs is never taken seriusly(sp)

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sophistimata,

I wonder, are you being serious? I have to assume that you are making fun of the whole scenario, but maybe you are dead serious and in that case i certainly do not want to offend. So, could you respond and let us know why you believe what you do whatever it may be?

By the way, I am only posting an interesting talkshow topic, maybe it's based on fact and maybe it's science fiction..either way it is quite fascinating with all the planning and logistics. Somebody believes this stuff enough to get 2 million dollars worth of funding to make it happen anyway!

Peace, look forward to hearing from you all.........Mondo

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
The earth isn't hollow. Only isolated pockets, but nothing like a hole going through the center.

btw, is Geraldo Rivera going with them?

Someone had to ask...

So tell me...

How far has radar penetrated?

How far have we drilled?

Did the Soviets REALLY come within 200 feet of the inner earth, having seen a whole CITY on radar, stopping only for fear of possible contamination?

Does the behavior of our MAGNETIC FIELD resemble a SOLID BALL... or does it resemble a supersized electromagnet?

Would you say you make the grade of ADMIRAL by being a screwball?

Have you heard of Admiral Byrd? What about THAT?

Truth be known. We have NOT radar/sonar the earth THOROUGHLY
Truth be known. We have NOT drilled to the center of the SOLID EARTH
Truth be known.... we have NO IDEA if the soviets really DID accomplish this.

I guess what I am saying is RESERVE JUDGEMENT on this. NO ONE, save a select few within the Military/Industrial Complex, has ANY WAY of really KNOWING if the Earth is solid.

All due respect... you are SPECULATING 100%. Right?

SPout

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This is intriguing. My information tells me that the Bigfoot is CLUMSY

Here's a "tentative" Chain of Command based upon literally THOUSANDS of abductee accounts: (bottom to top)

Watcher
Bigfoot
Gray
Brown
Mantis
MIB
Nordic
Ranch Owners... LOL

And actually, if you check Coast last night... Brooks Agnew has someone on his team that's taken government seismic info, or something... reverse engineered it... and can SEE the hollow earth.

WE are speculating based on emotion and some secular reading in here... PROBABLY... perhaps there are those that have gone further in their quest and I'd love to hear about their experiences... BUT... I concur... on the face of it... NO we have NOT... that is why we must RESERVE JUDGEMENT.

Remember... just b/c life is "what it is" does NOT mean that "life is what it is..."

Just a thought.

SPout

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Everyone knows the world is flat and that the earth revolves around the sun too.

Unless any of you have been to the actual north pole you can not make an assumption, nor can you truly know the earth has a solid core. Everything is just a theory.

The proof will be when more than one person has been there and documented the trip.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Southpaw, I was responding to the OP.

If I was responding to you, you will know it. Either be me quoting you, or addressing you by name.

And yes that was my opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sophistimata,

I wonder, are you being serious? I have to assume that you are making fun of the whole scenario, but maybe you are dead serious

Yeah, I was totally joking. But you wouldn't necessarily be able to tell that from my post (which contains pretty much what LOTS of folks in UFOlogy seem to cobble together into a belief system). Maybe it was too obvious? Was it the dimensional scintillation that gave it away, or my ridiculous connection between bigfoot and the Knights Templar?

Frankly I'm embarrassed sometimes to post in this forum. I'm genuinely interested in the possibility of aliens. All this other junk (hollow earth, spiritual vibration levels, bigfoot, etc) just makes the general public throw ALL of us into the kook bin.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Frankly I'm embarrassed sometimes to post in this forum. I'm genuinely interested in the possibility of aliens. All this other junk (hollow earth, spiritual vibration levels, bigfoot, etc) just makes the general public throw ALL of us into the kook bin.

Who really cares what anyone thinks. It is what you know and believe in that matters.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Mondogiwa, I am sorry but I cannot read your posts. Your avatar is too distracting!

Sorry, carry on you hollow earthers. Mechanic, keep em on there toes buddy.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I am scared of Sasquatches because when I was a kid my dad was killed by one on a hunting trip. I ran deeper into the woods and got lost for hours and I could hear something running along side of me and I just pannicked even more until I hit a tree. Finally my sister found me after alot of intense screaming and running in circles.
I believe that there is a possiblity of an opening in the south pole although it's probably just a big giant cavernous area. Afterall, Admiral Byrd came back and reported some really weird stuff at the end of WWII so who knows.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Should read Arktos - a very good book on the subject of hollow earth, including it's presence in Nazi mysticism. The book explains several different theories from a variety of sources.

Arktos @ Amazon

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The reason I doubt this;

NASA hasn't shown any hole in the area. Which means that if there is one then the government are covering it up, and if the government are covering it up... It wouldn't be on coast2coast.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack_Deth
Should read Arktos - a very good book on the subject of hollow earth...

I agree. There's a lot of hollow earth literature out there. Subterranian Worlds: 100,000 Years of Dragons, Dwarfs, the Dead, Lost Races, & UFOs from Inside the Earth 1989 by Walter Kafton-Minkel being possibly the most interesting and entertaining - superbly researched and a joy to read. Another, Hollow Planets - A Feasibility Study of Possible Hollow Worlds 1998 by Jan Lamprecht is probably the definitive scientific study. A big, 600-page brute of a book that is certainly not for the beginner.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
The reason I doubt this;

NASA hasn't shown any hole in the area. Which means that if there is one then the government are covering it up, and if the government are covering it up... It wouldn't be on coast2coast.

Not exactly true,

The government covers a lot of things up that still makes it into our consciousness.

To be honest the government is dumb.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wish I knew what the hell to think about the Hollow Earth Theory? I simply can not make my mind up about it one way or the other

Logically it shouldn't be so...right? Then I think…. “Well a lot of things I thought I knew”…. are just illusions…. Right? So why shouldn’t I hold back, and be a fence post rider on this one too, until I have some factual substantiation one-way or the other?

I can offer you this though, if you haven’t had a chance to read this little book The Smoky God I very much enjoyed the read
You should add it to your list of reading material on this Hollow Earth matter, I think you will enjoy it

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
ship captains sailing these areas saying there are DEPRESSIONS in the OCEAN?

Higher and lower areas on the oceans are a relatively common thing.

And a depression is not the same thing as a hole. If it was a hole the water would fall down through it. The gravity centre of the Earth is still the same at the North pole, so anything reaching an hipotetic hole there would fall down.

Go google ADMIRAL BYRD HOLLOW EARTH. That'll get you started... I honestly didn't click any links... and am in a hurry so forgive any redundance, please...

Is there any real proof that admiral Byrd did saw a hole in the Earth? And if he did, why nobody else did?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join