It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members: Proposed ATSNN.com Changes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have a quick question...

I submitted the news article and my thing still says I have 0 contributions, and I've seen it at 0 for others who sumbitted news too. Does that still update?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Good Question, I wondered if that would change also. I doubt that system will be used anymore though. Since now it's so easy to submit the news, and they don't give you any points for it I doubt contribution number will rise. I will be looking forward to this answer as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
So, to summarize quickly...
1) This is in response to rumblings of protecting intellectual property

Had that been stated initially I don't think I would have had any trouble adapting to any method you want to use.

Agreed. With concerns like that, changes are completely understandable. Anyway, it's not like I'm going to break my ATS addiction in a hurry.

Best of luck with the implementation.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
S/O--

Well, I think dumping ATSNN is a wise move. Experience has shown me that response is a great deal quicker if you just post interesting Articles and source links in the pertinent Forum, like I did the science article regarding Dr. Hau recently. It started an interesting, if short-lived, discussion which likely would NOT have taken place if I had opted for the ATSNN route. It would have been pigeon-holed in that case, and likely never seen.

Yea, I agree with this change.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread, so forgive me if this question has already been asked and answered:

Does the demise of ATSNN mean that the OP/ED column is a thing of the past?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The core code of the new site home page has been applied to ATSNN as well as key topical forums.
www.atsnn.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Bumpity bump.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I like the new News forum.

Still wondering about the contribuition number though.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join