It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tampa, Florida UFO sighting, reports?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hello another Tampa Florida person here

I would just like to add to this thread, as every night I look to the skies..
And often I see what looks like stars, but they are moving!
They look like stars, but are to far away to be a plane, and not a shooting star, becasue they often change their direction.

Ive wittnessed these stars with friends, and family.. Ive been told they are simply satilites.. But I dont see how they can go from heading north, and turn around and go the other direction..

I know planes, and I know of other things I see here.. It is a hot bed for UFO. Macdill air force base is not that far from me, and the sky is always full of planes.. But what I see really high up there are not planes..

Agin they look like stars.. But they move..
Im going to have to get my camera ready, and get these documented...
So I can atleast say hey, this is what it looks like.

Do I think they are ET from another world.. No I dont think they are..But they sertinly are doing stuff up there, and I wonder what they are doing?

Prehaps something to do with the SSS John Lear talks about..
Ive seen these 5 times over a matter of a couple years..

I just dont know if a video of this will help.. As all you will see is what looks like a star, but moves across the sky and is gone..

I dont claim to know what they are.. I just know its something up there. and It would be nice to have an idea of what they are doing..

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok, I live in Land O Lakes, FL, 20 minutes from Tampa. My roomate and I have witnessed NUMEROUS black helicopters fly over our and, at a complete standstill, hovering over our community, to go nose down and haul arse out of here. Multiple times, sometimes it has been followed by other unidentifiable noises, or one time a mysterious helicopter with blue and yellow stripes 5 minutes later in the SAME path.

We have also BOTH seen a UFO off our porch, the same where we see most all strange activity, being as we live in an active flight path. It blinked behind cloud cover barely visible, around mid-july, and then LIT UP BRIGHT suddenly, and zipped to the right and then off into the distance. Within a minute, another what I believe was an alternate craft, Flew around our visible airspace. It made a non-typical sound, after it was WELL WELL WELL out of view, and was shaped like a massive rectangle and since I wrote it down, before I woke up hungover the next day (it was 3 AM on a Saturday) and saw 4 white lights on each corner, making a rectangle, and a large red light in the center.

The next incident, happened about a month later, and I remember the exact date as it was the day before my vacation, August 3rd. I was pulling out of Cumberland Farms on State Road 54 in Land O Lakes, and suddenly noticed what looked to be a large plane coming head on with very VERY bright orange light on, as previously mentioned by another "witness", which caused me such curiosity I slammed into reverse back into Cumby parking lot, and leapt out of my car. There were also two planes in the distance on each side of it, which were clearly commercial airliners. Well when I hopped out, the two planes in the distant remained, the ORANGE GLOWING BASKETBALL I THOUGHT WAS A PLANE HEADLIGHT, however disappeared without noise, or a trace at all from the time it took me to notice it and back up and view (about 6 seconds.)

I urge any Floridians who are interested in this to PM me, or get in touch with me on AIM or what have you. I am not a believer in aliens yet, persay, but being from Wisconsin, I am QUITE familiar with WEIRD UFO events, on those desolate farm roads drinkin beers with 3 buddies in a van and suddenly a starship enterprise is spotlighting a field... but that's another story.

This is about Florida UFO's. Keep looking up Tampa area, and all of FLA for that matter. Macdill may have more to it than it appears (been there, unimpressed as well, heh) but either way, black choppers, mysterious flight patterns, and orange glowing orbs, as well as multiple UFO activity in cloud cover witnessed by more than just me.

Exciting, as much as it is morbidly terrifying.

-Ryan

www.ronpaul2008.com
RON PAUL 08'
HOPE FOR AMERICA

Originally posted by MagicaRose
There has been a rumor that there's a ufo underground at Macdill for many years but its probably just a rumor.

So, speaking of strange things from Macdill, I've seen alot of jets going over my house and black helicopters lately.

It seems their flight path has been changed because I live in Temple Terrace and have never had planes and helicopters go over this much.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm pretty sure I saw a UFO last night over Orlando, Florida...

Now, I'm pretty skeptic...not of UFOs, but of them coming here. But last night around 1:30-2:30, in the North sky, I saw very small lights zigzagging, stopping, and starting back up in a different direction. I couldn't find my binoculars, so I couldn't get a close up of it, but this light was def. moving. It went on for about an hour or so, then the light became stationary. Now I had just gotten outta class (yes, at 1am) so I know I wasn't just seeing things. Did anyone else see this dancing light last night in the northern/western sky?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I was watching Channel 10 tonight and they had some cell phone video of 2 glowing objects that someone took about a month ago.
One of the objects was very large with a bright glow. The other object wasn't as large.
The people that sent in the video said that there were some jets close to the objects.
The news people tryed to pass it off and thought it was funny, as usual.
They said it was probably the sun reflecting on a jet!
This thing was huge!
It happened in Polk County.
Did anyone see this when it happened?
I'll try to find a link for it.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

You are correct! I heard about this today

Very strange indeed.

I would suggest anyone that has not heard about this today check it out!

Fireball Over Polk County

[edit on 7-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The thing that puzzels me about this is why did they wait an entire month to air this story?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yeah? I pretty much thought this happened today on the 7th.. Man thats a really good way to confuse people..They kinda just slip in Jan.. But press the 7th being an important day for the guy to tape that..
A full month.. Very odd indeed..

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRanchMan

I know this may sound stupid but WHO is climbing the ranks at ATS? lol

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I live in Sarasota and actually have a UFO group on meetup.com ufos.meetup.com...

You should hear some of the stories from some of the members. I have someone who recently saw one on Siesta Key she called the police and airport. It was last summer, a huge triangle. I guess there are orbs that sit over the gulf in Venice once in a great while..
I get alot of interesting stories, but some I think are an overactive imagination for sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Fireball Over Polk County

Illuminated trails of UFO now in hover.

ED: Looks like the NASA tether.

[edit on 2/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why is this event being ignored?

It was classified and UFO.

There are other video's on you tube that has the same object at different times caught on film

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Why is this event being ignored?

It was classified and UFO.

There are other video's on you tube that has the same object at different times caught on film

I honestly think that people dont care and that they will never believe until they see one..

Too bad for us..

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
i would normally never post on a forum like this, but i just moved to nokomis,fl 2 weeks ago
in the last 2 nights i have had 5 sightings, they have all been the same, it has the appearance of a shooting star, but it puts off alot more light, and it moves 10 times faster than any star if seen, than it disapears, if anyone else has seen this let me know

===================================================
>MOD Edit<

Please don't include personal info or email addresses in your posts.

Thanks
===================================================

[edit on 7/31/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
In September, 2007, my wife and I vacationed in Clearwater Beach, FL, staying at a hotel directly across from the beach pavillion on Gulfview Blvd. Late one evening around 11 pm, we noticed a light in the sky, traveling from west to east, from the horizon to the shore. The light moved slowly toward us, not too far above ground level. We were staying in a fifth floor room of a five story building and I would estimate the light was approximately 4 or 5 times the height of the building as it passed above us. It was obvious that the light was attached to some kind of vehicle that was rounded in the front, but I could not tell if the entire vehicle was circular or boomerang shaped. This light passed over our hotel 5 or 6 separate time for the next 30-40 minutes. I cannot say there were multiple vehicles or the same vehicle making the same pass multiple times. It moved as though it was a helicopter in terms of speed; however, since we were sitting out on the balcony, one would expect that we would hear some sort of engine noise or the sound of rotating blades as it passed overhead so closely. We heard no sound whatsoever and it was a very quiet night in Clearwater Beach. It certainly was not a plane or jet, yet the lack of noise made me believe it could not be a helicopter. Knowing that Macdill AFB was close by, I thought there might be some connection.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah, one night me and three friends about 20 miles north of tampa saw two bright light circling each other, then a third came in, they flew closer to us and then darted backward very quickly. As they came closer they shut off their bright lights and formed a tight line formation of three large jets flying east.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brock Landers

So I live in LOL too and lately I have seen plenty of strange aircraft and am not alone in my sightings - my brother and GF have also seen these "planes" which seemingly fly only at night and in circular patterns. Not sure what is going on, but am hoping I am not the only one.

I also have had a strange experience on my way home from seeing my grandmother in the hospital. Driving down 75 with my brother in the car... coming up on the Fowler exit and there is an aircraft sitting just beyond the Fowler exit. It was vaguely cylindrical in shape and had 3 lights underneath. It literally sat stationary as we passed. It was no street light as they put off a yellow/orange glow. These were bright white lights. The reason i can say for a certainty that it did not move was because it was in the same position from the time we came around the bend and could see the Fowler exit until the time we rounded the bend beyond the Fletcher exit heading for LOL.

I pass this area daily and it has not appeared since.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i also live in land o lakes and about 3-4 years ago i saw something flying very low no more then 400 ft it was giving off a very dim yellow/green light at first i thought it was a blimp but i couldnt see any lights from a cockpit and it wasnt the right shape to short and fat and last time i checked blimps dont glow

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I live on Anna Maria Island, and yup I've seen strange lights on the gulf my whole life. Some of them you can explain away from McDill.....others....well, I've never seen movements like that from air craft before.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I to live in Polk County, lakeland to be exact...infact off ewell rd real close to County line and coronet rd. I fly out of that little airstrip off coronet. Anyway one night a few years ago during the sun n fun fly in me and some fellow piltos were out at X49 sipping some drinks about 11pm I guess, and we look up and see a bright orange ball. It was stationary and didnt move for about a min...then it was gone in a zip and moved north. It was the craziest thing I ever seen and witnessed by a few of us. Living between two airports, Lakeland Airport and X49 and being a pilot i am very familier with planes. This was no plane. We always see things out here in Polk County about twice a year.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Greetings I am familiar with that old show with Malcolm Hawthorn and do remember that incident reporting the black triangle some 13-15 years ago. Below you can see his webpage.

www.malcolmhathorne.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join