It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Freemason symbols in the new Omen movie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i know the story about the Illuminati and the worship of the fallen angel of light..so do many of you. before i watched the movie i didnt even think about there being anything to watch other than the movie. i ended up watching for these symbols more than i did the movie.

"The Omen" (6/6/06 release) i could not believe how many "hidden" illuminati symbols there were all thru the movie. has anybody seen this movie?? if you do watch it, watch and see how many you can spot. some they smack you in the face with it others you have to know what your looking for to see them.

like for example, in Damiens bedroom there is a piece of construction paper art, like little kids make in first grade, of the crusader ships crossing the ocean. and when the father pulls in the driveway of their house and its raining...the reflection from the headlights and the rain forms into an eye. in the hospital room of the wife there is the skull and bones on the wall. the wife is standing in the bathroom in front of a mirror but the camera shot was from behind her...she was standing at the top of a pyramid shape and she was wearing a really bright red nightgown.. sort of at the beginning of the movie about 5-10 mins into it they flash a backwards american flag full screen for some reason. and quite a few more. just wondering if anybody noticed these? whats the purpose? is it a joke that the producers decided to do and put these in randomly or is there really a connection with the Illuminati and satan? i mean the history of 666 and the Illuminati go waay back.

www.theomenmovie.com...

i have also noticed that on the United States Army commercials on tv the soldiers uniforms have a backwards american flag on the arm. whats with this?

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yes, freemasonry leads to outright satanism. Hollywood is perforated by this err... ideology. Hate, perversion, greed and selfishness are cultivated as virtues. Now more than ever.

Many people work under this umbrella thinking they obey to legitimate power brokers. I think of covert agents. Their conservative or otherwise perverted education makes them gullible to their hierarchy's sweet talk -- in reality, they sign a pact which amounts to a sale of their souls.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
thanks for your thoughts thodeph. i thought more people would comment on this but once again no posts. i was wondering in another thread what the deal is with me posting things and starting threads then everything just stops. post in a thread thats been going for pages then it dies. start a thread..nothing. thodeph do you know what the deal is?

did anybody see this movie?? do you know what im talking about or am i just loosing it??

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Please show that the eye in the pyramid is an illuminati symbol.

I know it is accepted as common knowledge. I have not seen anyone show that it was actually used amoung the bavarian illuminati.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Many freemasonic symbols date back to ancient Egypt. This includes the eye in the triangle above a pyramid, referring to the god of light Horus.

The United States currency refers to it. An interesting read about this in Wikipedia's article on the all-seeing eye.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
Many freemasonic symbols date back to ancient Egypt. This includes the eye in the triangle above a pyramid, referring to the god of light Horus.

The United States currency refers to it. An interesting read about this in Wikipedia's article on the all-seeing eye.

i believe definatly that america refers to it along with many other egyption symbols. not sure about this but i think the washington monument[egyption oblisk] is 555ft from ground up and 20% of the structure in the ground. if you take 20% of 555 ft. you get 111 ft. add those together and you get 666.

and the statue of liberty is suppose to be Osiris right?

The Statue of Liberty in New York harbour was presented in 1884 as a gift from the French Grand Orient Temple Masons to the Masons of America in celebration of the centenary of the first Masonic Republic.

She is holding the Masonic "Torch of Enlightenment". Also referred to back in the 1700's by the Illuminati Masons as the "Flaming Torch of Reason". The Torch represents the "Sun" in the sky.

The Statue of Liberty's official title is, "Liberty Enlightening the World".

The cornerstone of the statue records how it was laid in a Masonic ceremony (see plaque photo above).

THE TORCH SYMBOL

Illuminati means to "bare light" one way to symbolize this is by carrying a torch. A torch sits on top of the Statue of Liberty, on top of JFK's grave, and on top of the tunnel where Princess Diana was killed.

Best selling author, Robert Bauval:

"The cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty was placed in a solemn ceremony in 1884 organised by the Masonic lodges of New York.

The Statue of Liberty, which was designed by the French sculptor Bartholdi and actually built by the French Engineer, Gustave Eiffel (both well-known Freemasons), was not originally a ‘Statue of Liberty’ at all, but first planned by Bartholdi for the opening of the Suez Canal in Egypt in 1867.

Bartholdi, like many French Freemasons of his time, was deeply steeped in ‘Egyptian’ rituals, and it has often been said that he conceived the original statue as an effigy of the goddess Isis, and only later converted it to a ‘Statue of Liberty’ for New York harbour when it was rejected for the Suez Canal."
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

there is quite a few more to list but those two are good.

and as for the illuminati/masonic eye im not sure how to prove that they are linked together exactly but there is endless amounts of coincidences. im sure both of you know the list of how the eye in put in front of us constantly so i wont list them. if its not them who is it that is doing this? i also thought the eye was the eye of horus which is the sun god...lucifer/satan. isnt he the angel of light? the one that has been giving them their esoteric knowledge for centuries?

and why flash your symbols around in movies? whats the purpose? other than some kinda.. haha its in your face and you cant do anything about it sorta thing.....or could it be triggering something mentally to people who see it? really twisted if you think about it either way.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes, self-glorification for a large part -- see also the number of valiant CIA heroes in movies, casting a deceiving veil over the illegal and amoral activities the agency performs in real life.

The same goes for the mob and for freemasons. You could say they're cleansing their self-guilt by throwing their trash onto our eyes and getting a kick out of the spectator numbers that marvel at their evil activities.

Subconsciously discrediting clean energy technologies is also a common theme lately (eg. The Terminator III, Mission Impossible II), or victims of paedophilia (eg. Mystic River). Or coloured minorities. The list goes on and on.

Secondly, Hollywood mainly functions as a plausible deniability machine: fictionalizing the truth in order to deny it -- if or once it gets discovered in real life. Like in "you've seen too many movies", you're a crazy conspiracy theorist. Often used in political conspiracy (eg. Manchurian Candidate) or alien movies (E.T., War of the Worlds, ...). What's depicted in these movies bends the facts, but is still based on them. All this in order to deny their reality.

The motion picture business has always been compromised by intel. Nowadays, hardly any movie escapes from it. In fact, if you look carefully, there's always a chemtrail somewhere in an open air shot by ways of a signature.

You know what the funny part is? It's all useless in the end. People will know the truth eventually.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Yes, freemasonry leads to outright satanism.

Then would you mind naming one single Mason who was an "outright satanist"?

Perhaps it was George Washington or Paul Revere? Mozart or Goethe? Mark Twain or Rudyard Kipling? Dave Thomas or Col. Sanders? John Wayne or Clark Gable? Nat King Cole or Duke Ellington?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
George Herbert Walker Bush.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i have also noticed that on the United States Army commercials on tv the soldiers uniforms have a backwards american flag on the arm. whats with this?

something to do with the colors never running away?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Let me first say, though it has been said a thousand times, that the all-seeing eye in the pyramid is not a masonic, or illuminati symbol. The all-seeing eye, or more properly termed, the "eye of providence" was extremely popular iconography during the 17th and 18th centuries when many symbols were making their way into Masonic practices. Let us keep a few facts in mind here though, the image of the eye was not adopted until AFTER the great seal of the United States was accepted. And even then the eye was depicted originally by Masons surrounded by clouds, conveying the "ever watchful eye of God".

The eye in the pyramid is not, nor has it ever been a Masonic symbol. This is fact. Look it up. You won't find a Masonic use for the symbol anywhere. Not in a ceremony, not on a lodge, and certainly not in any of their literature. Keep in mind that I say Masonic use. I'm sure there is plenty of non Masonic material that would love to counteract this FACT, but the sad truth is, facts speak for themselves.

Secondly, This website will show you the source documents for much of what little we actually know about the Bavarian Illuminati, the only real Illuminati that has a historical reference for its existence. I would urge you or anyone else to point out the All seeing eye anywhere on any of these documents.

Finally, you were watching a movie about the rise of the anti-christ and the end of the world. If I were to come to you, who have long established your non fact based views about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and ask you to make a similar movie, would you not overload it with similar nonsense? My point is only that it is entirely possible that you were seeing subliminal imagery, but it was NOT Illuminati or Freemason related. Anti-christ related? Possibly. NWO related? Conceivably, but only if you are under the same unsubstantiated notions that these symbols are somehow tied to those things and the Freemasons.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
thanks for your thoughts thodeph. i thought more people would comment on this but once again no posts. i was wondering in another thread what the deal is with me posting things and starting threads then everything just stops. post in a thread thats been going for pages then it dies. start a thread..nothing. thodeph do you know what the deal is?

did anybody see this movie?? do you know what im talking about or am i just loosing it??

I have never seen this movie. I avoid such movies. I mostly watch "chick flicks" and I prefer it that way. I will take your word for it that there is symbolism in the movie. Thanks.

However, I have noticed that there are more and more religious inspired movies coming out nowadays, whether to insult religion or not. The old movies I see from time to time mostly deal with romance or suspense.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia

Finally, you were watching a movie about the rise of the anti-christ and the end of the world. If I were to come to you, who have long established your non fact based views about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and ask you to make a similar movie, would you not overload it with similar nonsense? My point is only that it is entirely possible that you were seeing subliminal imagery, but it was NOT Illuminati or Freemason related. Anti-christ related? Possibly. NWO related? Conceivably, but only if you are under the same unsubstantiated notions that these symbols are somehow tied to those things and the Freemasons.

hey eden...thanks for the info on the eye. but why is there so much information out there that says otherwise? whats the point? why associate it with the freemasons and illuminati? same way with the movies....why overload it with symbols? what is the point of it all? is there some body that is against the freemasons? why would they want to make people think that the freemasons are tied with the antichrist....even to the point of making a major movies and putting HIDDEN symbols thru the movies that everyone associates with the masons and the illminati. and then the majority of people who watch this movie probably have no clue about freemasons or symbols or the occult anyway so why do it?? i dont understand.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

George H.W. Bush has never been either a Mason or a satanist. He's an Episcopalian and never joined a fraternal organization outside of college ones.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The main proponent of the New World Order not a freemason? That's a good one. Both his father and son are members of the Rotary Club. Something tells me he' s affiliated too. This man has killed so many people the epitaph 'episcopelian' sounds hilarious if it weren't so sad.

And by satanism I simply mean: the replacement of all mankind's ethical habits -- inspired by the main religions -- by a doctrine of elitarian self-righteousness instead. You shall threat the other as you would like to be treated becomes I'll bloody do what pleases me.

Freemasonry reflects that exactly. On every level of the human behaviour, a freemason feels unbound by any law or moral habit. Which means that if you feel the need to rape children, you will because you don't see the badness in it.

That's for the sexual consequences. Politically, freemasonry proposes a free society by ridding humanity from the historic shackles of its religions. Unfortunately, it puts an elitarian, hierarchical, undemocratic and unjust system in place instead. 'Freedom' will be more curtailed in a freemason world than in a christian world. In fact it already is.

On a social level, love and respect for each other will only be applied (hypocritically) in member's circles, and no longer onto the world. Now what kind of world is that if not an evil one?

P.S. You're going to list freemason altruistic projects as a rebuttal, I imagine. I'm not buying that. Freemason altruism is probably still stemming from selfish motives. Or it isn't freemason by definition.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Then would you mind naming one single Mason who was an "outright satanist"?

These guys come close.

Aleister Crowley 33°, wrote "Hymn to Lucifer."

"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" - Albert Pike

Masonic Light

Thodeph

George H.W. Bush has never been ... a ... satanist.

But he might be related to one..

Pauline Pierce, a known floosy of her day, spent a some time with Alester Crowley. After which time she gave birth to her daughter Barbara. Barbara Pierce married George Bush Sr. and gave birth to George 'Dubya' Bush.

By the way, Pauline Pierce is a descendant of Thomas Percy who, along with Robert Catesby and Guy Fawks, tried to blow up King James I and Parlament.

Remember, remember the fifth of November,
The gunpowder, treason, and plot,
I see of no reason why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Then in a strange historical twist...
President Franklin Pierce is a descendant of Thomas Percy who tried to blow up King James I. Franklin Pierce lost to James Buchanan who is a descendant of James I.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The main proponent of the New World Order not a freemason? That's a good one.

15 Presidents of the United States have been Freemasons. Neither Bush is on that list.

If, however, you have information regarding the name and number of the Lodge that he is supposedly a member of, please present it.

Both his father and son are members of the Rotary Club. Something tells me he' s affiliated too.

Perhaps it was a little birdie?

This man has killed so many people the epitaph 'episcopelian' sounds hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Perhaps you should study your history: Christians have a very long history of killing people.

And by satanism I simply mean: the replacement of all mankind's ethical habits -- inspired by the main religions -- by a doctrine of elitarian self-righteousness instead. You shall threat the other as you would like to be treated becomes I'll bloody do what pleases me.

I don't think that that definition really qualifies as "satanist", but I would basically agree that most politicians these days can be described similarly. However, of course, Freemasonry, which propagates a Kantian ethic, is the exact opposite of that.

Freemasonry reflects that exactly. On every level of the human behaviour, a freemason feels unbound by any law or moral habit. Which means that if you feel the need to rape children, you will because you don't see the badness in it.

That is absolutely a crock. The whole general premiss of Freemasonry is the philosophical inquiry into the universality of morality without reference to a particular religious dogma. In other words, it is the doctrine of Freemasonry that all men are bound by the same moral law, regardless of their religious beliefs, or lack thereof. As a product of the Enlightenment, Freemasonry stresses that the moral code is rational and incumbent.

That's for the sexual consequences. Politically, freemasonry proposes a free society by ridding humanity from the historic shackles of its religions. Unfortunately, it puts an elitarian, hierarchical, undemocratic and unjust system in place instead. 'Freedom' will be more curtailed in a freemason world than in a christian world. In fact it already is.

Freemasonry is non-sectarian politically as well as religiously. It claims that the people have certain natural rights, but offers no "system". It is up to society, not a Masonic fraternal order, to decide upon which "system" they wish to live by.

On a social level, love and respect for each other will only be applied (hypocritically) in member's circles, and no longer onto the world. Now what kind of world is that if not an evil one?

From the ritual:

"These generous priiciples are to extend further. Every human being has a claim upon your kind offices. Do good unto all".

Certainly, if what you say is true, Freemasonry wouldn't be spending over a million dollars a day in charitable endeavors for non-Masons.

P.S. You're going to list freemason altruistic projects as a rebuttal, I imagine. I'm not buying that. Freemason altruism is probably still stemming from selfish motives. Or it isn't freemason by definition.

Freemasonry, "by definition", is a fraternal organization based on Enlightenment principles, philosophical speculation, and charitable aid to the less fortunate. This has always been the case.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR

These guys come close.

Aleister Crowley 33°, wrote "Hymn to Lucifer."

"Hymn To Lucifer" was a poem by Aleister Crowley in the Milton tradition. Although he was never a regular Mason, I have deep respect for much of his work.

"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" - Albert Pike

Actually, it wasn't really Pike: he was quoting Eliphas Levi. Both Pike and Levi knew the true meaning of the word "Lucifer", and Levi was pointing out that it was certainly a strange name for the medieval church to give to their devil. The word "Lucifer" was not introduced into the Scriptures until the middle ages, and it did not originally signify the devil. Pike and Levi were well within their rights to question the reason for the scam.

But he might be related to one..

Pauline Pierce, a known floosy of her day, spent a some time with Alester Crowley. After which time she gave birth to her daughter Barbara. Barbara Pierce married George Bush Sr. and gave birth to George 'Dubya' Bush.

The story was on ATS a couple of years ago. It was an April Folls Day prank.

Besides, Crowley was neither a satanist nor a regular Mason. He instituted a new religion called Thelema which revived the worship of ancient Egyptian deities. He did not believe in either the Christian god nor their devil.

By the way, Pauline Pierce is a descendant of Thomas Percy who, along with Robert Catesby and Guy Fawks, tried to blow up King James I and Parlament.

Then in a strange historical twist...
President Franklin Pierce is a descendant of Thomas Percy who tried to blow up King James I. Franklin Pierce lost to James Buchanan who is a descendant of James I.

Well, let's face it...if anyone needed a good blowing up, it was James.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You defend freemasonry valiantly, but I would like to test your apparent open mindedness by asking how come sexual scandals involving violent paedophilia often implicate freemason dignitaries.

I will gladly await your answer bar the "where's the proof?"-stance.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hey Masonic Light, thanks for being polite in your post. I was playing "devil's advocate" (pun intended for the Omen thread!) on purpose, and you didn't get all defensive like I notice alot of people on ATS get. I didn't think the Crowley-Bush thing was real, but the Peirce-Guy Fawks connection is interesting, if true. Makes me wonder if theres more to the books/movie "V for Vendetta?" I wasn't sure what response I would get on such an easily flame-able (flammable?) post
(flammable.. fire.. devil.. another pun?)

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Besides, Crowley was neither a satanist nor a regular Mason. He instituted a new religion called Thelema which revived the worship of ancient Egyptian deities. He did not believe in either the Christian god nor their devil.
[edit on 26-2-2007 by Masonic Light] (emphasis mine - ViolatoR)

Funny you should say that...

I noticed that even Anton La Vey doesn't believe in the devil. You can see him quoted on the very last lines that are visible in this picture of an article: "We believe in neither God nor the Devil.." . Considering he founded the church of Satan and all.. ? It's like the devil just represents something else. Perhaps the giver of hidden knowlege, or illumination; he being the brightest of all angels after all.

It's too bad that there arn't 33 degrees in Scottish Rite above the 3 degrees of the Blue Lodge. As opposed starting at 4 and going up to 33. Because that would make 36 total degrees. And if you add every number from 1 through 36 it equals 666. That would certainly make for far more interesting theories!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways since this thread is drastically off-topic..
I would have to own a copy of the Omen remake to discuss that movie. I got the original, but I don't think the thread author does.. besides I cant think of any symbolism off the top of my head from the original.

Have you guys seen Rosemary's Baby? Talk about symbolism! I'm not sure how much might be "Illuminati" symbolism tho.

Anyways the main character, and mother of the Devil's child, is Rosemary. And as many of you know, Roses are often associated with Mary, the mother of Jesus the son of God. And her last name is Woodhouse, which reminds me of a cheap wooden structure, not unlike a barn or manger.

In one scene Rosemary tells her neighbor that she is one of 6 kids, and her sisters together have 6 kids, and she has 16 nieces and nephews total. That would equal 10 kids from her brothers, which I don't think is important. What is important is that she mentions the number 6 three times. Actually she says she has "three brothers and two sisters." But I automatically think 6 total.. maybe I'm stretching this one.

The baby, which would be the devil's child (anti-christ maybe? they never use that term tho..) is born in June of 1966, or 6-66.

The evil witches who are Rosemary's neighbors are named Minnie and Roman Castevet. "Roman" might represent the Roman oppression of the early Christians, since his character talks about the Catholic Church when they first meet.

I don't know about Minnie. She serves Rosemary a "Mousse au chocolat" but mispronounces it as "chocolate mouse." (Hence, Minnie Mouse, who was dark like chocolate?) The "Mouse" is drugged to put Rosemary to sleep for the ritual sex magick. And then during the ceremony she looks like shes waking up and Minnie says "As long as she ate the mouse, she can't see nor hear." Then during her delusions she tells a woman acting as a nurse that "It's only the mouse bite." Then the nurse persuades her to have her legs tied down incase it was rabid. And next a really strange part, a priest in really fancy Catholic dress says "They tell me you have been bitten by a mouse." And She says that is why she hasn't been to see him (the priest). - I got no idea what this all means! Anyone? Whats the deal with Minnie Mouse? Sounds like something from Alice in Wonderland, like a psychodelic pill, but it was a chocolate mouse.. ? All I can think of is that the real Minnie Mouse bears a slight resemblance to a poisonous mushroom.

In the movie Rosemary picks up a Time magazine in a doctor's office (who is secretly a witch), and the cover story is "Is God Dead?" Then at the end, Roman the witch says "God is dead! Satan lives! - Hail, Satan!"

Rosemary buys some books on witches and one, as she quickly flips through it while handing it to someone, has a full sized image of "Baphomet."

Perhaps the oddest scene was while she was drugged and carried to the ritual room; she dreamt that she saw her friend Hutch standing in a desert yelling "Typhoon! Typhoon! It killed 55 people in London!" Considering typhoons are tropical, and he's in a desert talking about London.. I dont get it. Plus he is holding a huge oversized Compass, like "Masonic Light"'s avatar, plus a wall clock, and the top of a pitchfork with a white sheet/flag attatched. Does this remind anyone of anything at all???

Anyways, there's probably more stuff I missed.. I'll have to watch my Omen movie and get back to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join