It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision of John Lennon in Hell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Anything other than your self-righteous belief that you are correct ?

Um ... I don't understand how his/her opinion that it could have been a deception by a demon is somehow 'self-righteous'.

Did I miss something there?
or is there a past history that I'm not aware of?

Anyways - It is very possible that this so called 'vision' is demonic. Considering how the 'Christ' in this vision acted, it is definately a turn off to Christianity.

The language in this 'vision' is loaded with fundamentalist imagery and in the 'heaven vision' there is a smack against the fundamentalists arch-enemies, the Catholics.

I do not believe this is a real 'vision' from heaven. It could be. But I think it's most likely self induced in some way.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He stated that it was a demon.
In my opinion, that was a self-righteous statement.

I merely asked for proof of the statement.

Lex

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

It was a "demon" disguised as Christ that they saw...

You seem pretty sure of yourself, here.
Got pictures ?
Audio ?
Video ?
Anything other than your self-righteous belief that you are correct ?

As usual, waiting.
Lex

So,I take it that you believe God is going to cast most people into a "fiery pit," eh?
My comment was just a statement of my BELIEF that this was most likely a demonic entity rather than the actual Lord and Savior... If you choose to believe otherwise, that is fine, ...but do not criticize those who do not wish to buy into the fear tactics of the power mongers. Thank ya.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Document of Alleged Visions

No ... I do not believe these are real visions.
I am passing them on to ya'll to discuss.

Apparently there are seven youths who are claiming that Christ appeared to them and showed them Heaven and Hell. The original text is in Spanish and has been translated to English.

Apparently one of the youths claims to have seen John Lennon while he was being shown Hell. Lennon asked Christ to let him out; Christ said no; and then Lennon (allegedly) blashemes Christ for not letting him out.

I have linked to the Hell 'vision'. You can click on the Heaven 'visions' from the site.

Oh sure, there were also some visions that all popes were happily ever after in heaven.
It was Pope who sent Lennon to hell, by hiring a fanatic catholics assassin. It was holy mission.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

Originally posted by skjalddis
John didn't get to heaven
We can't imagine why
No harp for Lennon
He got no wings to fly
The poor old former-Beatle
Went the other way... oohoooo

Imagine down in Hades
There's a demon or two
Singing along together
"Instant Karma got you!"
They've got John on a brazier
Toasting for their teas... oohooo

Now poor John is a-screamin'
And a-roasting on a spit
Instead of leading God's chorus
Who would've ima-a-agined it!

Sorry, bit of sick humour..

you're a dick.

Why? Cause you don't have the imagination to come up with it?

It was quite clever, I dunno what your problem is!

[edit on 20-2-2007 by triplesod]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I would be awry of the source of this website. It doesn't seem to serve much and I highly doubt that if Jesus were to allow people to see Heaven and Hell--they would do a better job of understanding His love and exposing it then to judge people ..(i.e. John Lennon).

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The divine origins of the image of the Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich is more believable than this garbage.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

John Lennon is probably only hanging out in hell for a while because when Mark Chapman gets there he wants to beat the crap out of him.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I believe that vision... Anyone who mocks the true King who is in Heaven will not see his face. And plus, he thinks highly of himself. You can NEVER be above Jesus.. because he's everything.. He's always FIRST.. Remember the 10th commandments? The reason why these youth mentioned his name because.. its true. I dont think they made it up because once you surrender yourself to God, you give up all the worldly things including LIES.. Surely, Jesus loves us and he wants all of us to be ready for his 2nd coming. HELL IS REAL AND IT DONT MATTER WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU FROM, IF YOU HAVEN'T ACCEPTED JESUS IN YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND BELIEVE IN THAT HE CAME TO HIS WORLD TO DIE ON THE CROSS FOR US.. THEN WE'LL END UP IN HELL.. BUT, WE SHOULD ACCEPT HIM AND BELIEVE HIM NOW WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME. READ JOHN 3:16 FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE (BIBLE). OKAY NOW, YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER, JESUS LOVES YOU... WE DONT WANNA END UP LIKE JOHN IN HELL. HIS TIME IS UP. THERE'S NO MORE SECOND CHANCE.. ITS TOO LATE, JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN SET. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE A CHOICE IS US. LETS MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE NOW BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS AND WE'LL REGRET IT FOREVER. HELL IS A PLACE OF TORTURE. GOD DIDN'T MAKE HELL FOR HIS CHILDREN (US), HELL WAS MADE FOR SATAN AND HIS DEMONS.... Please Please Pleeeease, turn away from the worldly things and accept Jesus to come into your lives. TRUST ME, its WORTH IT. Miraculous things will happen to you. If ever the DEVIL tries to tempt you into doing something thats not RIGHT... you have the power to REBUKE them in JESUS NAME... like this "IN JESUS NAME, I REBUKE YOU SATAN! GET AWAY FROM ME!....." IN JESUS NAME....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Anyone who does not believe in Christ being the Massiah and God's permanent sacrifice for our sin, will not go to heaven therefore the other place will be hell. John L made fun of Christ and He clearly thought He and the Beatles were greater than Christ.

Secondly if those boys are lying then they will be punished for using the Lord's name in vain.

Thirdly they identify with John Lennon therefore Jesus probably showed them John Lennon for a specific reason.

Mary J Baxter wrote books called devine revelation of hell and another book called devine revelation of Heaven. A similar vision where Jesus took her in to Heaven and Hell and told her to write these books.

Read these books as it is similar to the boys experiences.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This just goes to show how sick people are. That they could take the teachings of Jesus and imagine such things would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
you're a dick.

oo0000ooo00 the language.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm a non-Christian, so correct me if I'm wrong here, but this does not seem very Christ-like to me.

Why would Jesus ignore everyone's suffering in hell? The Jesus I picture would never do that, he would have freed everyone because he loves all.

Also, why would Jesus show these visions to such strong believers only? If I were trying to save souls I'd give very convincing visions to every non-believer, sinner, etc... trying to save them and have them spread the word rather then believers who won't get through to anyone who doesn't believe just like them.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames

Why would Jesus ignore everyone's suffering in hell?

Perhaps some choose hell over Jesus?

(As to the Visons shown in the pentecostal monologue. Those who enjoy worldly desires like dancing are going to hell. But on the same website there is a link called "It's Time to Dance!" :@@

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I hope you know John Lennon was athiest and also had sex with other men when he was in England... now when it comes to Jesus Christ.. I doubt any demon has the authority and power to appears as Him... Dont put faith in 1 man over the living God...thats my suggestion

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Is not mexico Havent you read it ? it is COLOMBIA they are colombians, let´s repeat it again. They are colombians. Try it again They are colombians. Again They are colombians .... They are colombians...

By the way.. Jesus Drunk wine yes, nevertheless ¿did you know that... the wine of those days was 3/4 WATER and 1/4 alcohol and not the same degrees of today?? or even better Have you knew anything about Jesus walking hardly drunked ?? NO WAY. Or apostles?? NOT EVER.

It is not the act of drink merely but NOT ACCEPTING JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR. Thats why sinnners died in their sins.

Idoltry is another sin. Yes they are many people seeing virgen guadalupe everywhere. Their lifes still the same. No changes on them. Only JESUS can forgive us He and he only can change our lifes forever and give us eternal salvation trough him.

I have my doubts about these COLOMBIANS young people's experience, however I know about that reality through the holy word of GOD revealed in the Bible.

Accept God's gift of love and salvation trough Jesus, Jesus Died in the cross for you, he promisses to give you eternal life in his kingdom.
You shouldn't wait till you die, you can taste it now! His Peace in your hearth for you know He will fullfil what he promissed.

1.- Recognize you are a sinner and repent now!
2.- Accept him as your Lord and Saviour
3.- Honor him throughout a life of sanctity
4.- Pray and read daily his word for you grow up in him
5.- Tell others about GOD's love tell them what he has done in your life and could do in theirs.

Love God for ever and ever

I pray, who ever you are, be saved by his Grace in Jesus name Amen.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yeah, its called these 7 youths are on acid or shrooms and having one heck of a trip.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I dont get some of the comments here. I am not a christian, however I've read enough to comment.

Hell and punishment. Abrahamic Religions arent grey about these areas.
Every gospel says If you sin, you are going to hell. Damnation, without relief.

Not, if you sin, Ill just let you in to heaven anyway, cause God was just joking. And if you go into hell, it will be ok, cause if jesus visits on weekends with his tourists, he lets everyone out.

Why would you even have a hell, if you were so forgiving, that you wouldnt let anyone go there???

The bible is clear, Gods playground, Gods rules. Your chance for salvation is while you are alive, NOT after you die. You are punished at that point for your choices in life, no second chances.

"I dont think Jesus would do this or that or the other". Jesus would follow the rules as set down by daddy dearest, not pick and choose. Unenforced punishment, is no punishment at all.

You cant have it both ways, no light without dark, no heaven without hell, no reward without punishment, no coke without pepsi.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am disappointed that the level of intelligence here that is not being displayed. (I know everyone here is smart). Even as non religious people how can we talk about something we have not studied/refuse to study. You don't have to be Christian to read a book that scientist and top military professionals are JUST STARTING to take extremely seriously...do your research.

Like there is an Earthly government, there is a Universal Government ruled by a supreme being. His name is YHWY and had a son to share in that power named YESHUA (Jesus Christ). They have a brilliant gorgeous kingdom in a dimension we cannot access. These are the good guys, but with every top there is a bottom. There is another side headed by Lucifer/Satan (bad), who is, by the way, heading this whole Greys/UFO/Reptilian thing (ITS THERE, IN THE BIBLE). They too have a kingdom, and some power, but its only rooted in fear and deception.

The thing is this: If a representative of a Fortune 500 company invites you to a life changing opportunity of wealth, benefits and etc, and you reject the opportunity--You reject the owner, the company, the benefits, everything...Like wise it doesn't matter if you are just a "good person", if you reject the Son of the MAKER, you reject all of his benefits.
And even though you may not be a "bad person", this automatically forfeits you to the ONLY other side...

I say, if people all over the WORLD are having the the SAME experiences about the SAME PLACES (i.e. hell), saying the SAME things, feeling the SAME feelings...and it matches what others have recorded thousands of years ago...I would take a serious second look at whats before me...because the world is not getting any better, or safer, and all of you KNOW THIS.

The bible has a book called REVELATIONS that so far has a 100% accuracy rate on things that have happened, and the things that are about to take place. And the next thing that happens...IS THE MOST TERRIFYING for those who don't understand and don't have thief life on the right side. Id rather safe then sorry, theres no coming back when your dead.

The GOVERNMENT knows these things, thats why they are preparing and not telling you jack-- the "ALIENS" knows these things, they are also preparing..but i said too much...do your research.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join