It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARCHWAY UFO VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this yet? It does not look fake and it looks like what they have been seeing in Arizona.
I have a theory that these UFOs are always flying above and in large numbers. We just cant see them because they are cloaked. And when we do see them its because they are uncloaked for some reason. I know it sounds silly but I remember that video where the Japanese guy was holding that ball that made him invisible and the girl with the jacket that made her invisible.I know if we can do that to jackets and balls I'm sure UFOs have that technology as well.
Anyway here is the link to the video...
Archway UFO

Just scroll to the bottom where it says "Click here to view clip"

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Some skeptics state that those are balloons that are high up and are reflecting light from the sun. Since the sun is below the horizon on ground level, up in the atomosphere it is still shining.

I'm not a skeptic though...I just like trying to prove skeptics wrong!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Some skeptics state that those are balloons that are high up and are reflecting light from the sun.

This video, and various related witness reports, are already being discussed in the thread at the link below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I've stated in that thread, taking the various witness statements and the video in conjunction, I consider that it is now beyond any reasonable doubt that the lights were "fire balloons" / "thai lanterns" [not balloons reflecting light from the sun].

Kind Regards,

Isaac

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed link

[edit on 16/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Cancel that, somebody found the link.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i'm no expert but they're not moving like a boloon or baloons would.

These seem to move straight.

Just my opinion but whether it's alien tech....? i don't even know if i want it to be.

Remirah

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Some skeptics state that those are balloons that are high up and are reflecting light from the sun.

This video, and various related witness reports, are already being discussed in the thread at the link below:

As I've stated in that thread, taking the various witness statements and the video in conjunction, I consider that it is now beyond any reasonable doubt that the lights were "fire balloons" / "thai lanterns" [not balloons reflecting light from the sun].

Kind Regards,

Isaac

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed link

[edit on 16/2/07 by masqua]

Sorry I did a search for Archway UFO beforehand to see if it was previously discussed with no results . sorry for reposting.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

As stated, the topic is already being thoroughly discussed in the above thread.

Please direct further comments there.

closing this one...

top topics

join