It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was an inside job...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh and golddrag...just so you know calling my (me) post stupid is something you may want to refrain from. Debate the topic not the poster....that is what ATS stands for my friend.

D E N Y!

Next insult from you...errr...I mean next attempt at debating my thoughts.

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
Ok lets see if I have this straight.

No highjackers...these airplanes were wired with remote control units. Who wired them - where were they wired - why has no one come forward and said "yup, I wireds me some planes the other day and they flies real good like - all by themselves and everything."

They came pre-wired from the factory with the Homerun system.
Homerun
When commanded the planes did as programmed.
Inside the cockpit the controls simply stopped working.

Or maybe they went out of their way and installed the CTS system.
www.nogw.com...

Where are the people that were on the planes - REAL people missing. Why has no one come forward to say "Nah..I wasn't on the plane like everyone thought, I was in the south Florida for....ummm 5 years."

The people on the planes died in the crashes.

No planes...The towers exploded from within. OK...who installed the explosives - when did they do it - why did no one notice - why have so many people reported seeing planes fly into buildings on that day. Why has no one come forward and say "Oh you mean THOSE buildings...yep I put thermite in them...took danged near a week to get it all done...wheew nearly got caught hauling in all that damned material."

The upper half of both towers were shut down the weekend before 911.
WTC Powerdown Weekend Before 911

Thats when the explosives and the thermite charges were installed.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
At the Pentagon there was a massive explosion in the Passenger Plane Parts Storage Room.

Right under the area where the bean counters were trying to find out where the missing $2.3 Trillion went to.

Rumsfeld missing 2.3 trillion

How convenient.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hmm the powerdown again....gee lets talk about the "building wide" power down. Okay, so far I can find ONE person who talks about that, Scott Forbes. And in subsequent interviews, Mr. Forbes admits that he only knows that HIS floor had a power down....nothing about any of the other floors. So if this is true, how come NO OTHER employees of ANY of the other companies have come forward saying this or even backing up Mr. Forbes?

Anyway, a weekend isnt near enough time to wire a 9 story building for demolition, let alone a 110 story building.

In 24 days, CDI's 12 person loading crew placed 4,118 separate charges in 1,100 locations on 9 levels of the structure. Over 36,000 ft. of detonating cord and 4,512 non-electric delay devices were installed in CDI's implosion initiation system. As the implosion required the detonation of a total of 2,728 lb. of explosives, CDI implemented 36 "primary delays" and an additional 216 “micro-delays" in the implosion initiation sequence in an attempt to keep detonation overpressure to a minimum

www.controlled-demolition.com...

Of course, Mr. Forbes also states in his many interviews that he WAS AT THE WTC during the weekend to deal with his companies computer systems. In other words, he would have been there to observe anyone trying to wire explosive charges.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
I would also like to know how they wired all those bombs inside the building without anyone noticing.

You should watch the movie,9/11 mysteries.
video.google.com...

Hope this helps with your question.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
They never commited suicide by flying their plane into a tower as this live footage clearly shows. www.livevideo.com... _cid=49330

So no plane hit Tower 2 only a massive explosion from within.

whoa - never seen this video before. I guess one really is fake. Can this be confirmed? This should be in a thread all by itself! I need to check this out some more, very nice find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join