It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yet another mexican alien video (fake?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As for the "hottie" on the vid that started this thread, c'mon guys... Yes, she's cute in a way, like Jennifer Grey, maybe, before the nose job. But she's not a knockout who could set men's blood boiling. Don't get me wrong, if she appeared at my door one stormy evening, I wouldn't send her away immediately — maybe invite her in for a few therapeutic sips of merlot, treat her to a brisk shoulder massage, offer to launder her clothing...

Ahem. Of course, all of this would have to be accomplished rather quickly, before my wife entered the den and discovered the drunken and dreamy-eyed senorita reclining nude on our sofa. I'm not terribly adept at explaining situations like that.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Notice the arms don't bend. This is a dead giveaway that it's someone wearing fake elongated arms.

Did anyone else notice the girl's necklace at the end? It looked like a Masonic symbol on it.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow, thats one of the most fake videos i have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SdiRailgun
Over half of this threads post seem more interested in drooling over the girl at the end of the clip. Personally I´d like to know what she´s saying.

This is just a rough translation, but I think she's saying:

"My boyfriend and I were fooling around with the video recorder that night, you know, and we heard a noise in the backyard garden. That's when we saw the metal man, who was spying on us. He ran away, but it was difficult because of his alien chubby. Then my boyfriend dropped the camera out the window."

I admit I'm not a very good translator.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Boyfriend
Wtf
She must be mistaken, i wasnt there..

mod edit to remove quote of above post. Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ahaha, good one Doc
Its funny though, all i did was mention the fact that i saw NO robot alien because i was distracted by the hot lil number at the end and now EVERYONE is talking about her

The males on this board, like me, have good taste haha

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
As for the "hottie" on the vid that started this thread, c'mon guys... Yes, she's cute in a way, like Jennifer Grey, maybe, before the nose job.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
haha... yea, video is retarded but we have a hottie with a masonic necklace. not a total loss by my standards.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Oh for ffs that looks like a person wearing a fireproof suit and his walking like that cause he has a FAT ASS
[edit on 17-2-2007 by RazorFang]

[edit on 17-2-2007 by RazorFang]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
This is just a rough translation, but I think she's saying:

"My boyfriend and I were fooling around with the video recorder that night, you know, and we heard a noise in the backyard garden. That's when we saw the metal man, who was spying on us. He ran away, but it was difficult because of his alien chubby. Then my boyfriend dropped the camera out the window."

I admit I'm not a very good translator.

I want to see the video they were shooting before the Tin Man turned up. The one where they were "fooling around"

I had an idea for a movie for her.

Script Page 1

Man: "Hello I am here to check your plumbing."

Hottie: "Sorry english not good"

Man: "Oh dear all our clothes have fallen off!!"

Hottie: "dios su grande, oh oh ooh oh ooh dios....dios"

Script Jump to page 273

Hottie: "Ooh oooooooh Dios, Dios DIOS"

Man: "Theres plenty more where that came from."

Cue jazzy music fade to end.

The more I look at the video the more it looks like the Tin Man looking for Dorothy. Is there a sequel video where they find the Scarecrow and Cowardly Lion

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

He ran away, but it was difficult because of his alien chubby

lol i just read that now. Even the robot noticed her apparently. Maybe aliens are similiar to humans anatomically.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Are you sure that her necklace is a masonic symbol? From where I was sitting, it just looked like a dark blob. Why would a woman be wearing a masonic symbol? I thought the freemasonry was for men only. I don't know, but a masonic necklace on that woman just doesn't seem likely to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Please cease with the off topic innuendo or I will LOCK this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
she was damn hot wasnt she

I think that was the only real part of that video.

And yeah, I thought she was hot too.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
One more off topic post and i'll lock the thread for a timeout !

Anymore off topic post's could result in a warning.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I don't have much of an opinion on the supposed robot, quality of the video is to crappy.

But DAMN, thats one hot Mexican chica!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thread locked.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join