It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caller on Coast to Coast Saw Hijackers on June 28-29, 2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So last night I was drifting off to sleep listening to CTC, when this kinda airhead lady called in, and said that she saw most if not all the alleged hijackers on June 28th and 29th, 2001, all together at once! She also said that she talked to one of them for about 2 hours. Did anyone else hear this call?

Supposedly she was a truck driver delivering pharmaceudical drugs for a shipment via Saudi Arabia airlines at JFK international airport, and somehow the airplane was late, causing her to have to stay the night, and wait until the next day because the load was refridgerated.

Sometime during this escapade, she apparently talked to one of them, and said that in the conversation he told her he was a pilot in training. Then while they were making smalltalk about her living in San Francisco, there was some exchange about the golden gate bridge, at which point the dude clasped his hands over his mouth, and then made a sound like he was flying, and then kinda went "Boom." So loud that he startled her, she said in the call. She also said that they were in camo dress and were carrying duffle bags, and looked like military.

Needless to say, George Noory realized the implications of this right away, and tried to pin her down more about the exact conversation. He even went to break and kept her on hold for the next segment. But she kept digressing into really unimportant issues, and she was clearly not aware of all the conspiracies surrounding 911 and the potential importance of this meeting.

She also claimed that when they aired the 19 hijackers photos on like Sept 14th, that she recognized all of them right away!

lol, ok, so now my first thought was "disinfo agent." But I must say that given the way she described all these oddball details surrounding the event, it really didn't sound like it. Seems like a scripted or pretaught disinfo routine would have been more direct, with a lot less circumstantial stuff being described.

So obviously, if this were true, it seems that the 911 truth movement better gear up for this one. It would seem someone needs to contact Noory to try get this lady's number! Call logs, caller ID?

This also begs the question if it were true, what in the heck were they doing there all together at once? I have quite a few things I am thinking on this, but I'll yield the floor to the interested... Also, I think I have most of it, but anyone else who heard this call, PLEASE add any details I forgot! It was late and I was trying to get to sleep!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Huh San Fransisco I wasn't aware there was an cell in California unless they were flying for pre-operational intelligence?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Huh San Fransisco I wasn't aware there was an cell in California unless they were flying for pre-operational intelligence?

No, this happened at JFK international airport in New York. The San Francisco issue came up when she was supposedly talking to one of the hijackers. So no one else heard this call? Wow, ok...

join