It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens did not disfigure Phil Schneider hand then what did ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To me Phil Schneider never got enough attention, for starters did anyone ever got a copy of that Val Vallient Four photo he holds up in one of his videos ?, opps thats right cause he was killed. Back to my point for once and this is aimed straight at the skeptics, if Phil Schneider was not disfigured by an alien weapon then you prove what did mutilate his hand . Simple huh,......

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
if Phil Schneider was not disfigured by an alien weapon then you prove what did mutilate his hand . Simple huh,......

Are you serious? How could anyone but Phil do that?

I suppose if some blade-swinging axe murderer stepped up and took credit....that might work....

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well Phill stated a tall grey rubbed his chest and a beam weapon destroyed his hand and chest.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Since Phil's passed away...I suppose that will have to suffice, heh?

Gotta' be careful where you point them beam weapons....

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
and this is aimed straight at the skeptics, if Phil Schneider was not disfigured by an alien weapon then you prove what did mutilate his hand . Simple huh,......

NO !

why are you attempting to shift the burden of responsibility ??

two types of trauma that are consistent with his job [ a geologist ] are :

pressure burst / crush injury : either from machinery or falling rocks

mineral oil injection : from hydraulic equipment , very nasy - and often requires partial amputations .

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i watched 3-4 of his lectures, but i don't recall ever actually seeing his scars?
once someone in the audience asked to see his chest scars and he simply replied by saying "its not appropriate there are ladies in the audience"
i would be interested to know if there are actually any pictures or videos of his hand/chest scars?

Cheeser.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
i watched 3-4 of his lectures, but i don't recall ever actually seeing his scars?
once someone in the audience asked to see his chest scars and he simply replied by saying "its not appropriate there are ladies in the audience"
i would be interested to know if there are actually any pictures or videos of his hand/chest scars?

Cheeser.

There is a video where he shows his chest scar. I believe it is the one before the denver seminar, it is towards the end when he takes questions from the audience.(I think denver was the last seminar before his murder) It is a rather nasty scar going from his neck to his waste. Whatever hit him split his chest open.
Have to go to work but I'll dig up the exact seminar later.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm almost positive I saw his hand and the missing digits. I would attribute it to a blasting accident.

Maybe he was so embarrassed that he blew his hand off that he made the story up to cover his own idiocy.

A beam weapon....It's difficult to keep a straight face.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
thanks starwatcher.. ill try have a look for it, hopefully take a screenshot and put a link up on this forum.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
thanks starwatcher.. ill try have a look for it, hopefully take a screenshot and put a link up on this forum.

I searched youtube and I can only find 2 videos about him. One of which was his last lecture before he was murdered and the other called the man who killed a grey. Neither of which show his scars unfortunaly. It seems that his other lectures have been removed or I just cant find them. I know youtube is where I saw the video of his scars. Maybe now that google is in charge they removed it.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I'm almost positive I saw his hand and the missing digits. I would attribute it to a blasting accident.

Maybe he was so embarrassed that he blew his hand off that he made the story up to cover his own idiocy.

A beam weapon....It's difficult to keep a straight face.

And vice versa, what if phil tried to block the beam with his hand from the laser hitting him in the chest? What if this action diffused energy which would have diffused into his chest, thus killing him. Just a possibility, but either might be true.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
video.google.com...

at 1hour and 19 mins phil shows his chest wound just FYI

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Brilliant! Thanks alot mate!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Of course it's aliens! How else could someone get injured?

Nothing like one of these threads to advance the field of UFOlogy!

IRM

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by krisvanlom

Yea my father in law has one of those too,
only his open heart surgery scars were caused
by a surgeon!
Schneider was a patsy for disinfo!
Beam weapons???

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cheeser

follow link and go to 58:00 and watch for a minute he shows the scar from the alien beam weapon

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

helium3
To me Phil Schneider never got enough attention, for starters did anyone ever got a copy of that Val Vallient Four photo he holds up in one of his videos ?, opps thats right cause he was killed. Back to my point for once and this is aimed straight at the skeptics, if Phil Schneider was not disfigured by an alien weapon then you prove what did mutilate his hand . Simple huh,......

Prove that Santa didn't do it with Rudolph's nose.

Simple, huh?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by barrywhite

as you have resurrected a 5 year old thread - where is the evidence in that vid that supports the " alien beam weapon " claim ??

top topics

join