It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Goad Toddler's to Fight!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Too bad sterilization is a human rights violation.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

There is a serious issue, especially in low income families, of parent's obviously being either incapable or unwilling to properly care for and educate their children on how to be well-behaved.

But what can be done? With a generation of "Chav" parent's bringing their kid's up to be Chav's, or worse yet, performing horrible act's of cruelty on their own offspring, this is a troubling trend.

I am from a working class low income family. Am i a chav? Nope, have i ever been in trouble with the police, nope. Do i know a lot of people who come from working calss families who are good decent people, yes. Low income does not mean chav and it does not mean this kind of behavior is indicitive of class.

Rich chavs, Paris Hilton, Tara Reid, Britney Spears and of course Jade Goody. Class has nothing to do with it.

As for the topic, well obviously these kids need to be taken away from the parents and given to loving families who are unable to have kids naturally. The foster sysmtem gets a lot of bad press, but this situation is hardly any better. I really like freedom but population and birth control need to be mandatory.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sky1

Maybe it should be a societal right for the rest of us to force it on them, maybe then we wouldn't have these silly bitches plaguing us.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I stay in the UK too and it is becoming a nightmare!! So this does not surprise me at all.

I feel that the media over here has a lot to answer for.
Jade Goody = Celebrity (Don't encourage them) Ok the media have turned on her now but they created her and a bunch of aspiring Jade wannabees.

Programmes Like Ibiza Uncovered showing the great brits on holiday trashing other countries. Again more encouragement for anti-social behaviour.

All we show on the media is anti-social behaviour portrayed as high spirits and people enjoying themselves. Hence the generation of people with no respect.

We wonder why we have the worst behaved kids in Europe???

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
I don't have a problem with people trying to make there kids tougher. We don't alway agree on how people do it. That's why parents have raised kids differently through out history. It high time that they started letting the parents raise the kids, not the government right or wrong. If it isn't sexual abuse, or beatings from the parents then they have no right to step in.

Please tell me you don't have children, or intend to. No way in this world could this behavior EVER be tolerated or condoned.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

Originally posted by Royal76
I don't have a problem with people trying to make there kids tougher. We don't alway agree on how people do it. That's why parents have raised kids differently through out history. It high time that they started letting the parents raise the kids, not the government right or wrong. If it isn't sexual abuse, or beatings from the parents then they have no right to step in.

Please tell me you don't have children, or intend to. No way in this world could this behavior EVER be tolerated or condoned.

that's a bit harsh tbh, I can see where Royal76 is coming from, you don't want to raise a kid that's gonna get pushed around for their whole life. But the normal thing that parents do is to send their children to karate classes to teach them self defence and discipline.

The problem is that chavs don't see toughening their kids up and teaching them to fight as self-defence, they see it as training for the kids to be able to mug people and commit acts of violence later on in life.

The chav problem is definitely UK-based, but this sort of child abuse isn't, it must happen in other countries as well! But obviously chav mothers don't know how to take care of kids (seeing as most of them are 16 yrs old), so the occurrences are going to be higher in UK.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
carslake- other people say that it is no surprise also. i live in uk to, and i see the types that are here.

i am entitled to generalise because i have a right to do so. if you do not think it sums up uk people you have your eyes closed.

for someone who has the right to generalise how many of the 60,000,000 have you met, because although theses things happen I've never met anyone who does and it still shocks me so it must not be commonplace

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Another case of misdirected anger. This time, adults are using the toddlers as tools to vent and express their self loathing.

Might brings right in a world gone bloody mad.
So when do the daycare fight clubs begin?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sky1

Yeah, I have said that many times myself. I have a saying, "Everyone should have at least one kid. No, I'll take that back, some people don't need any kids, especially some that already do."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join