It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Goad Toddler's to Fight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
In a shocking case heard at Plymouth Magistrates Court, UK, four women are being tried for goading two toddlers, a boy aged 2 and a girl aged 3, to fight. They all have admitted the charges, but one women was known to have said to Police "I didn't see any harm in toughening them up. I done the same with my own children."

news.bbc.co.uk
Footage of four women goading toddlers to fight has "stunned" police and social services in Devon.
The seven-minute footage, filmed at a house by one woman, was shown in a case at Plymouth Magistrates' Court.

In the clip, a boy wearing a nappy was called a "wimp" for not hitting a girl back after she struck him in the face.

The boy, aged two, is seen crying after being punched in the face by the three-year-old girl and is told by one of the four women in the room "not to be a wimp or a faggot" and to hit her back.

The four women, all from the same family, are heard laughing as the toddlers are urged to keep on fighting.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well, there I was defending the UK in the thread about the recent UNICEF report and then this turns up on the news.

There is a serious issue, especially in low income families, of parent's obviously being either incapable or unwilling to properly care for and educate their children on how to be well-behaved.

While this is not the norm by any stretch of the imagination, the fact that people are out there doing things like this, or as in another recent case, raping and murdering a 2 year old girl is absolutely disgusting.

But what can be done? With a generation of "Chav" parent's bringing their kid's up to be Chav's, or worse yet, performing horrible act's of cruelty on their own offspring, this is a troubling trend.

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovepolitics.com...

[edit on 15-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
just shows how social services in britain is invading more parents lifes. that report the other day, will be used to give more power to them.

on this issue, what sort of parents and witches are these people. calling the little boy a wimp and faggot, becuase he did not want to hit a girl back.

not surprised though by seeing the people in uk today.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is enough fighting in the world....what is wrong with teaching them to get along instead...I find the parents attitude rather ignorant if you ask me. A boy and girl aged 2 and 3 do not need to be taught to fight.... guess they couldn't find and roosters or dogs.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The sort of people that do this are chavs. They are the scum of the nation.

The sad thing is that this doesn't surprise me.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
@andy1033

don't generalise about 60 million people it makes you look stupid.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I guess they do this because, what, cock-fighting is illegal?

Unless this has been in some way mis-interpreted or otherwise blown out of proportion (the way we all know the media can do), I think these people should be immediately referred to the Darwin Award nominee program in order to keep them from further contaminating the gene pool.

[edit on 2/15/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yeah there was a similar case about 16 years ago here in the states. You could hear the woman telling her daughter,who was about four years old, that, "If you don't beat his butt,I am going to beat yours." Anyway, after the woman told the little girl this, the girl laid into the little boy,who was also about 3 or 4, and busted his nose and supposedly broke his arm.

I don't know how many of you remember this case, but I remember it well.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
carslake- other people say that it is no surprise also. i live in uk to, and i see the types that are here.

i am entitled to generalise because i have a right to do so. if you do not think it sums up uk people you have your eyes closed.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
These poor little kids, what hope do they have?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What will these little kids learn of the world, at such an early age?

Their parents should be put into the ring, with Big Bertha!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
andy1033 I don't understand how you can lump yourself and me into the same catergory as low life like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Unless this has been in some way mis-interpreted or otherwise blown out of proportion (the way we all know the media can do), I think these people should be immediately referred to the Darwin Award nominee program in order to keep them from further contaminating the gene pool.

No misinterpretation, Centurion. This is the info coming out of the trial. They have pleaded guilty and will be sentenced shortly. No doubt though they will get off with a fine and suspended sentence as we just do not have the prison spaces (last count was something like 200 spaces left in the entire country)

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
They obviously are the enemy of peace & freedom - need regime change, lets go in & kick their ass. What country was it again?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The sad thing is these kids wont even be taken away from the parents and they will be allowed to bring them up.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar-Chi

They obviously are the enemy of peace & freedom - need regime change, lets go in & kick their ass. What country was it again?

Haha. So very funny.

If the juducial system of this country has sunken so low as to not penalize these "mothers", then it deserves to be eliminated.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I cant believe that people have gotten so f'd up that they would egg mere children on to fight.

This kind of human waste needs to be locked up in a psych ward for LONG time.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Chav?

Translation please.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with people trying to make there kids tougher. We don't alway agree on how people do it. That's why parents have raised kids differently through out history. It high time that they started letting the parents raise the kids, not the government right or wrong. If it isn't sexual abuse, or beatings from the parents then they have no right to step in.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
People that have children need to live up to the responsibility of being parents. there is nothing wrong with toughining up your child in apropreate ways. Children learn by playing not by being forced to fight one annother. My 3 year old son is pretty tough and doesnt cry at being hit by other kids. (actualy he usualy laughs and says "oh your beating me up oh oh oh" But he also already understands the difference between playing and being mean and so far my son doesnt have a mean bone in his body and I don't want that to ever chainge.

I understand that a young child should learn to stand up for themselves and that they should learn to defend themselves if need be and to not cry about every little thing but to pit children against one annother in a sick psudo cock match is just wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
Chav?

Translation please.

The closest thing I can think if is trailer trash.

www.chavscum.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

They think getting restraining orders on their behaviour is a thing to be proud of. The girls also get pregnant at 16 so they get a free council flat to live in and their idea of earning money is to go out and mug some 80 year old woman.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join