It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam, FEMA, the Omega Agency, the mark of the beast, the resistance, the USA, and the N

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What else will play part of the new world order? I am writing a story about the new world order and I am on page four of it and I'd like to post it on ATS or BTS and I'd like to know what other theories will come into play with the New World Order. Can someone please describe the mark of the beast and what it is for me. I never got a clear description.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Read into the IMF (internation monetary fund)
the ole good cop bad cop funding for the power of globalization well thats what they call it I call it slave labour just look at HAiti it is a perect example of their plans.
Overthrow a government with the help of a noble nation and then install sweat shops and factories to fund the US economy, IMF.
pure gold to them... elites

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah, but I am wondering what conspiracies will come into play once the new world order allready is in power and what they will do once it is!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Bilderberger's most definitely will be a power in the whole scheme I am sure. I suspect that the United Nations will be the main ruling body, if not the EU.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The bilderburgs? Oooh, I haven't heard much about them. The story i am writing about is going to be depicting the events of the resistance winning against the new world order in North America, but they have to assassinate their "anti-christ", they need to assassinate the leader of the nation because the real leader of the nation is actually somewhere else, and also they have to find out where exactly the US political party is being held captive. They have to do this then they have to find the real US president that was elected before the New World Order took control, and make him vice pres, and make one leader of the resistance president of the US of A, and then use the project blue beam technology for movies (at the end when all of this is done) >_>. They need to find EX-Nasa scientists who have been detained by the OA and the other group that have eliminated their purpose because they no longer would serve to their cause, and liberate them, and they also have to destroy all enemy bases, and all bases around the world to liberate every one. Does this sound pretty good so far?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sounds good to me, Maverick...

top topics

join