It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotta be fake!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Found this, seems new.
Screams fake, but is still a little spooky.

The submitter of this video tells us that this girls twin sister died weeks earlier, but her spirit still appears. Real or fake? You decide.

Watch the right hand side mirror.

Video.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Its faker than a hookers orgasm

I think its on a thread somewhere else here as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bash the bishop

Thats almost as funny as your name, like it....

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Fake, but pretty creepy. I usually hate ghost kids or dolls.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hah, good stuff there! Yeah it's fake, there is no doubt about that. Man, I can do better than that! And as for the hooker...yeah...you're on the right track...I wouldn't know personally, but i've watched enough "America Undercover" speacials!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I dont get it though... how does the reflection blink even though the child doesn't? I dun know if its real or not, but none the less.. it creeps me out ever since I saw the other thread about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
already discussed on ATS : here , i stand by my comments in that thread .

[edit on 16-2-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bash the bishop

I think its on a thread somewhere else here as well.

Haha fricken hilarious. But yah I think its fake. A little too cinematic for my taste. It reminds of one of those japenese horror movies like dark water or the grudge.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well,it's pretty freakish... I don't know how real it is though

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What I would like to see is the original footage,the fact that this is cropped and narrarated is pretty key in thinking its all staged.

I read what ignorantape said and the clearest thought i could muster is yes,there seems to be no reaction to the paranormal event,at first i was like well does he mean like freaking out at what they saw,then i thought well what if the woman didnt notice the face until later.

But no.I was looking at the cropped part over and over trying to see any pixels or spots that are not moving,then i was like wait a min,the girl nor the mother didnt feel anything it seems,the child looks towards the mirror and then away,even if the mother does not notice either by seeing it or feeling the presence the girl would have had to of noticed her reflection continue to look in her direction or the presence of the spirit.

Now I would have to say a few things towards it aswell. First off there is alot of lore and studies about ghosts,spirits and mirrors,but aswell this continues on to video recordings of ghosts in mirrors.What exactly this is about im not so sure,there is alot to look at.Something about how a recorded image is probably able to pick up on energies and images that our eyes cannot,and vice versa how some energies can conflict with recordings.This is similar to white noise.

With twins when one is lost in the earlier years,many different cases state that strange things then occur.Poltergiest type ghosts are most common,being directly attatched to the living twin, moving about the living twins clothes or toys in the night or objects around the immediate area.

Possesion cases can consist of strange behaviors coming from the twin who lived,in many cases this will consist of violent outbreaks or great depression.More extreme cases can lean towards schitzophrenea or however its spelt,where the spirit of the dead twin can become strong enough to come out and take full control of the living one.

Anyways.Heres a file i uploaded for the video so you can dowload it for your own personal viewing

www.fileden.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Fake, but pretty creepy. I usually hate ghost kids or dolls.

Ditto the above post. Exactly. Fake but creepy.

I also hate ghost kids and dolls. Add CLOWNS to that ....

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
it just like in Heroes series

soon the twin wil take over here. and start killing,

top topics

join