It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your awesomely LAME superpower?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Invisible only when other people aren't watching me...like that guy in "Mystery Men", or have the ability to control a certain type of metal, except the metal in only found on Jupiter.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I can focus an intense beam of energy at snow and produce any flavor of 7-11 slurpee at will.

Name- The Brain Freeze Geeza - Mr Slushy....

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I can sleep for 12 hours, ans wake up tired

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I can call in a Carepet bombing anywhere in the world.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ROFL!!!

Thats it!

Now thats what I am talking about.
these are gettin' good.

Soon, we will have our own comic book!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I would have the power to project turrets cursing syndrome on anyone at any time. That would be great! Some guy tick you off and zapp! He's cursing up a storm..and this is in no way poking fun of those with turrets. I have a real good friend with a touch of turrets and he's great to take to a hockey game!

[edit on 16-2-2007 by tsloan]

[edit on 16-2-2007 by tsloan]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have the power to make a frosty glass of beer appear in anyones hand. Which they will promptly drink, giving Wolverine just enough time to kick their a$$.
Maybe if I try harder I'll be able to do kegs.....

That would make me "The Beer Guy"

[edit on 2/16/2007 by Beer_Guy]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
I have the power to make a frosty glass of beer appear in anyones hand.

[edit on 2/16/2007 by Beer_Guy]

Now..this one, I am having trouble with..
I can't decide if this is actually lame enough to qualify..
It seems really close to being a true superpower.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can generate manatees with my bare hands and project them at will towards my opponents, where they detonate on impact in a shower of confetti.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
OK

any line I get in instantly slows down. The super market, toll booth lines, bank lines, DMV, it doesn't matter, if I get in a line, the next person is paying with a check and needs a price check !!!

call me

the super maga line jinx

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have the ability to kill people in cold-blood, stand trial and win, twice. I can also describe to you in detail how I did it without incriminating myself!

I call myself O.J. :bash:

edit -spelling

[edit on 20-2-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have X ray vision thats so powerful I see through anything and everything,making myself uselessly blind.

I`m called "The Walking Stick Warrior"

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i am invisible. when ever I'm in a group no one seems to be able to see me i can be there for hours and nobody notices.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can clog even the most powerful flushing toilet with toilet paper in one sitting, causing massive flooding and a stench that leaves my enemies running for fresh air.

I am the Charminator!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have the ability to see an instant into the future ; not actually far enough into the future to really do anything more than throw myself out of harms way (usually without having sufficient time to warn anyone else or, for that matter, be in any way useful). I am....."the Survivor"

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I can sneeze the most delicious, juicy blueberries. so many that you'll be buried in my tasty berries.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The United States of America...

that's my awsomely lame superpower

oh, wait, you meant something else, didn't you.

I can have a girlfriend in tears of laughter while simultanously leaving me before I can get my pants back on.

Or I can make lame jokes on a message board, either way.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have a suit thats made from indestructible fabric,because of which I leaped off a tall building caring not a jot.

I`m now in traction and on a life support machine,but my suit still looks pretty.

I`m called "Veggie boy"

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am Lactose Intolerance man! I can make any enemy sick from drinking dary with the power of my mind!

I subdue my enemies by offering them a glass of milk and using my power on them!

Ha ha!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I can pick up your drycleaning in a blinding flash. When evil doers threaten the security of the free world, I overstarch their shirts and lose their laundry tickets!

Hah! I am... Mr. Fluffnfold

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join