It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is not a thread to debate if 9/11 was an inside job or not.

This thread take the mindset that it was an inside job.

The question is what is accomplished by destroying the WTC, part of the Pentagon, and killing 3000 people.

I am curious what people think the motif is for this oil, gold, money, invading iraq, NWO, end of the world. No idea is too out there and crazy.

I personally think that if it was an insided job it was merely just the catalist to events we will see in the next decade.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda is a drug cartel. Just like the Median cartel, the sandanistas, and every other CIA front agency.

The major point of 911 was to frame up Al-qaeda as a terrorist organization to hide the fact that the CIA is using them to run drugs.

Just ask KROLL Inc.

Of course, this is not all that was accomplished by 911.

Theres way more to drugs that will take hours to explain.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver

I personally think that if it was an insided job it was merely just the catalist to events we will see in the next decade.

BINGO

As the winner of the cold war the United States inc. knew that 'the world was their oyster' as the saying goes.
Naturally the first thing you would do with your oyster is.... secure it.
Securing an oyster as big as the world requires a HUGE military machine.
HUGE military machines requires MASSIVE amounts of oil.

Securing the middle east was the first step towards securing the world.
911 provided the patriotic uproar, not only in the U.S. but around the world, that was need in order to allow such blatant aggression.

By United States inc. I am refering to the "Very powerful commercial interests" that President Bush spoke of
today

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I feel that 9/11 was "Blowback" due to covert-ops enabling Bin laden to become more "equipped" than we could control. Hussain fits the "Blowback" moniker as well...Now we have to clean-up our mess we made in the middle east, specifically targeting the control bases of these two defiant leaders we help create...of course Hussain is dead now.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
I feel that 9/11 was "Blowback" due to covert-ops enabling Bin laden to become more "equipped" than we could control. Hussain fits the "Blowback" moniker as well...Now we have to clean-up our mess we made in the middle east, specifically targeting the control bases of these two defiant leaders we help create...of course Hussain is dead now.

Dont you think tho we had more then enough evidence and reason to go after either of them minus 9/11?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
there are any number of reasons
1. the USA securing their control over one of the last sources of oil before it all runs out and they're FORCED to use renewable energy sources
2. the CIA clearing up the debris left over from their secret wars in the middle east during the cold war
3. the CIA keeping a tight grip on their drug interests in the middle east
4. creating a reason to go after some of americas most potent enemies before they can get their hands on the bomb
5. almost criminalizing a large part of the population (muslims) to help usher in the police state
6. exposing the flaws and uselessness of the UN and thereby asserting the USAs dominance as THE world superpower

TL

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Who Killed John O'Neill?" explains just THAT. Good movie, I'd recommend watching it for your answer.

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteloDiablo
1. the USA securing their control over one of the last sources of oil before it all runs out and they're FORCED to use renewable energy sources
2. the CIA clearing up the debris left over from their secret wars in the middle east during the cold war
4. creating a reason to go after some of americas most potent enemies before they can get their hands on the bomb
5. almost criminalizing a large part of the population (muslims) to help usher in the police state
6. exposing the flaws and uselessness of the UN and thereby asserting the USAs dominance as THE world superpower

Again i challenge youto prove this couldnt have been taken care of without killing 3000 people.

1. I believe it would be more profitable to create a renewable energy source then suck up the dirty oil. Why do we need to secure the middle east. We have decent gas pricesand they are pretty good to us. If it gets too bad we have the reserves and also Alaska to uncork. I can only see this if we were in desperate need of teh oil and the AMerican people would not budge.

2 & 3. I have more faith in the CIA to clean up this mess without causeing huge collaterral damage. I mean just a bombing of the WTC inkey placescould have destroyed all the evidence. Also we didnt need a false flag to go in Iraq we went in under the pretenses of WMDs.

4. The creating of a nuclear weapon would be enough to warrent an invasion.

5. I dont totally disagree with you there.

6. I agree with you here also but i dont think that 9/11 was needed if this was the only reason.

I dont mean to be critical I am just tryin to grasp this and maybe find out some reason why. I think we need to look at the big picture not the short term.

Maybe what key figures died in WTC that are irreplaceable, who got more power, who lost power, what laws came into effect, who is benefiting the most from 9/11????

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Good thread.

While I think that there is obvious evidence that there was more to 9/11 than meets the eye, the reasoning behind the conspiracy doesn't add up for me at all.

I'll use MonteloDiablo's points because I think they are pretty comprehensive in detailing the reasons most people give for the execution of 9/11.

Originally posted by MonteloDiablo

The middle east hardly represents one of the last sources of oil. Its value geographically as a military installation is more valuable than its value as an oil resource. I may be wrong, but I think I remember hearing that there are several countries in South America that boast larger oil resources than Iraq.

If you are having a SECRET war and you want to clean it up, you simply turn your back on it and pretend it never existed. You certainly don't stage an elaborate attack on your own country to "cover up" something that 99.9% of the world doesn't know about anyway.

If you are saying that the CIA wouldn't have had the funding or might to continue efforts like this, I would have to disagree. Drugs are one of the few interests in this world that has ABSOLUTELY no problem funding itself. Too much money is made here to claim that this arena needed help financially...especially not a dire enough need to stage such an extravagant "fund raiser" as 9/11.

As was stated above...the bomb is its own reason. Besides, when has George W. Bush ever needed a REASON to do ANYTHING! Here is a guy that has been operating against the will of the American people, without apology, for several years now. Where is another terrorist attack? Bottom line: he doesn't need one. He never really did.

For a police state to take hold in the U.S. it would have to be put in place quickly enough to rule out the opportunity for the next election. That is a massive and completely unlikely operation that has already (in my opinion) missed its window of opportunity. (Again, in MY OPINION, the whole police state, NWO angle on 9/11 is totally unrealistic and damaging to the 9/11 truth movement. IF that was the reasoning behind 9/11 then it would have been instituted (probably SUCCESSFULLY) in October of 2001.)

I just can't believe that showing up a clearly toothless organization was, in fact, the purpose behind what would be an absolutely decadent display of treachery.

The fact is that there is no reward that could have been attained by the President or Silverstein or any of them that would outweigh the MASSIVE MASSIVE RISK of staging such an outlandishly overt PWNing of the American people.

You're talking about risking EVERYTHING for gains that could be made in other ways.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
The fact is that there is no reward that could have been attained by the President or Silverstein or any of them that would outweigh the MASSIVE MASSIVE RISK of staging such an outlandishly overt PWNing of the American people.

You're talking about risking EVERYTHING for gains that could be made in other ways.

Yet there is talk of outragous profits being made by people because of 9/11. The missing gold, issurance policies, and government contracts. Along with a absurd amount of money that will be made when Afganistan finishes the pipeline and we start getting Iraqi oil. Could this be the blood money that caused 9/11. I personally dont think that it could be the sole purposebut maybe a good bonus.

I think the biggest event since 9/11 was the Patriot Act and Homeland Security. With these two initiatives America could fall into a slippery slope of losing our freedoms. I think its a long road they pave to rob us of these freedoms but they needed a catalyst. First its terrorist, then muslims, then those who a opose that, then those who opose anything.

A police state of sorts but one that we have to be eased into. We have to be trained to fully trust the government at our protector and our savior. We have killed religion and we need something to believe in. Why not man and a strong government?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I think its a long road they pave to rob us of these freedoms but they needed a catalyst.

But it's important to identify who "they" is if any 9/11 truth movement wants to be taken seriously. And if you say that "they" is the current administration, then I would say that there is NO WAY that any of them would take on the individual risk of a 9/11 level operation, only to hand the benefits of that risk (the increased power) over to the next administration.

If anyone claims that George Bush pushed 9/11 so that he could increase his power through the Patriot Act and other stuff like that, then you HAVE to bite off the entire theory that the Illuminati exist, that they are pushing for a New World Order, and that W is one of them.

That's too big a bite for me personally...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
well then, that showed me didn't it

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

I think its a long road they pave to rob us of these freedoms but they needed a catalyst.

But it's important to identify who "they" is if any 9/11 truth movement wants to be taken seriously. And if you say that "they" is the current administration, then I would say that there is NO WAY that any of them would take on the individual risk of a 9/11 level operation, only to hand the benefits of that risk (the increased power) over to the next administration.

You raise a good point. I have no idea who 'They" are. maybe its Bush but that woudl be very unlikely because of the attention to him. Maybe its the GOP or maybe its some secret society. I believe that finding out who "they" are is the first step on finding out why it happened.

and MonteloDiablo we werent calling you out or slamming you just having a counter point. I would love to hear more of your ideas.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Im Swedish, I want to stand on human rights, what is my call. Only that, human rights, HOPE U LEARN IT!. Im from Sweden (EU) we love the one is closest to our hearts(as most help "agencys", all not having the fortuna, should be cared for!!. Likes UK, Sweden (UN, yada yada), Norway (UN), DK (UN), my guess, the reports we get in the media is the same, as us. I cant say any.... sadly... is the same thats in the us. Abdolute worst, make me mad.... No rights, as a free ( Not nationed)/(Me being me)(Not what ever say, I cant say, is not a right)

TY
( What the hell of saying, I need to type Irancontra? If so, IM NOT PUSSING THE BUTTON) I Swear this / Henry
/ Henry

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
to get 90% of the people to in the usa to accept war for geo political reasons
billions in gold stored in the basement of the towers.
impending court cases had to be squashed. WTC 7cia building
economy of America was in deep doo da
petrol dollar was under attack

all of the above

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Maybe the reason is to destroy the emergency number (911) and create something else.

Maybe they person behind it as master mind in some way wanted to advertise getting rid of the emergency 911 number, because it's only audio, for a visual machine function for emergency that only comes on live to operator and also records a copy. It wouldnt be on cell phones, but just mandated in homes and buildings and on public phones outside. Who knows? There is a reason why 911 and not 511 or etc.

Notice 911 was not done to look done anonymous? They put a face up (Osama) for a visual. Audio is to become visual for emergencies only? Would be a cool way to get more evidence freshly recorded with a camera that aint a trick camera. It's prolly was something weird going on on a tip off note as to how was certain seeing a crime or knowing a crime that isnt made obvous by the crimal? You know there is astral projection that has that remote viewing by certain who are not like us because they are of an alien living in the human body that is somehow able to host a guest alien.

That's just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Plus, think about digital T.V. mandated by 2009 to clear up frequences for some reason. So what will those frequencies be used for exactly?

Maybe I'm on to something.

top topics

join