It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has the "buy israeli goods banner"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If anyone on this board still has it, I would appreciate a U2U with the codes or the image. thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Not I for the record.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What a funny banner to have.
Isnt it about impossible NOT to support Israel because of the kosher tax?
Now, instead of "Drive American" or "Buy American" you want a banner that says "Buy Israeli"?

I must ask, are you American?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I do not currently sport one of such images/banners.

And now I feel like a thread jacker, but I have to ask (because it pertains to the buy/boycott issue).

[rant]
Why would you buy/boycott things? Is it because of the IDF in Palestine? The IDF in no way represents all Israelis, just as US troops in no way represent all US citizens. All they (soldiers of any nation) do is the bidding of their masters (though sometimes they enjoy it
). If that's the only reason to boycott, it's a dumb reason.
[/rant]

carry on...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here's one I found:

edit:

ops, the text wasn't in the image, just above and below it. You could add it though, if you can't find a premade one. It was from www.israeliproducts.com...

[edit on 2/14/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i wouldn't for the record either

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
the kosher tax nonsense again?

The cost to the consumer for this service is a miniscule fraction of the total production overhead; it is so negligible in practical terms as to be virtually non-existent. A May 18, 1975 New York Times article reported that the cost to General Foods' "Bird's Eye" Unit, for example, is 6.5 millionths (.0000065) of a cent per item. Furthermore, a representative of the Heinz Company has said that the per item cost is "so small we can't even calculate it," and that such labeling actually makes products less costly by increasing the market for them.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How about a buy American goods banner? Thank ya.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here are two Israel Support Banners

I can make anything you want...

Semper

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I can make anything you want...

anything?

I'll take a car that runs on air, can fly and can shrink to fit in my pocket so I can avoid parking garage fees.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
on air?!

it should run on moonbeams and rainbows!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
on air?!

it should run on moonbeams and rainbows!

he can make anything so get yer own damned hippie car ya tree hugger

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
wooha!

1 hippy tree huggin lovage car PLZ mr fortis!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If somebody is making things I would like an airpowered car as well, and one of those things in Lysergics avatar as well.

On second thought forget the car, I wouldnt have time to drive/fly it.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
his avatar is actually a man. please don't ask me how I know this. I just do. It wasn't a pleasant surprise for sure. the second time I at least knew what I was getting myself into (puns baby puns)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
you know you loved it!

DO NOT LIE!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think you are confusing his avatar with the one that really was a dude in drag, westpoint I think.

Crak, when you mention what you had gotten into you said 'puns' and I think you meant 'buns', but I could be wrong.

Have a good day gentlemen, Im off to do some xbox360 GearsofWar.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
I think you are confusing his avatar with the one that really was a dude in drag, westpoint I think.

Crak, when you mention what you had gotten into you said 'puns' and I think you meant 'buns', but I could be wrong.

Have a good day gentlemen, Im off to do some xbox360 GearsofWar.

yes, I think you should work on your ability to shoot moving images and killing things. Whatever you do, don't read a book.

Originally posted by Lysergic
you know you loved it!
DO NOT LIE!!!

I said went back for seconds. Isn't that enough? Damn you Lysergic. (now where the hell is the lock on my closet?)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
If anyone on this board still has it, I would appreciate a U2U with the codes or the image. thanks.

Why when so mny of our jobs are going away would you want to do that? You should have buy American goods banner! I thought you were an American?

Why do I get the sneeking suspicion this is a radical right wing Christian chrurch ploy?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Why when so mny of our jobs are going away would you want to do that? You should have buy American goods banner! I thought you were an American?

Why do I get the sneeking suspicion this is a radical right wing Christian chrurch ploy?

I havent seen any buy american goods banners or I would.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join