It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Radio 2 to discuss whether 9/11 was an inside job Feb 15th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
‘Could anybody be right to say that 9/11 was an inside job?’
Jeremy Vine on BBC Radio 2 will be discussing whether 9/11 was an inside job tomorrow afternoon - that is 15th February 12.00 GMT (2007).

Email [email protected] with your comments, thoughts, theories and opinions.

Listen on the Internet at www.bbc.co.uk...://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2.shtml?

If you miss the discussion go to the Radio 2 website and select Listen Again and choose the Jeremy Vine show for that date. The program will be online for a week and can be played in Real Player enabling you to navigate past the uninteresting bits.

Should be interesting!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Been waiting for them to cover this ever since they did did flight 77.

It probably wont be anything hardcore, but will be very interesting to see how they play it, and how much they cover some of the more far out theorys.

i hope they stick to the *fact* based theorys and dont read out emails from lunatics or its just anotehr nail in the coffin!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ive just heard his preview for the show. Sounds like his phone lines are down. Nobody can call the show apparently. First time in 4 years his phone lines havent worked.
THATS A BIT ODD!!
I reckon thats a complete wind up.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
OMG

The people they've got on this program are doing 9/11 truth no favours.....

Some moron on there rattliing on about NWO, reptilians, getting all facts and figures confused and generally making up what he doesnt know......

This is no help at all.....as anyone new to the subject will now think all people discussing this think the along the same lines as this idiot

Thanks MAX..............

I'll post the link so you can listen for yourself......

MR

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
David Shayler –former MI5 agent- was on the show arguing that we may not have seen planes hit the buildings but missiles shrouded in holograms! First time I’ve heard this crackpot idea but I feel it’s designed to discredit the entirely plausible controlled demolition theory. Some callers were obviously influenced by David Icke, too- the Reptilians are responsible, it seems!!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeah
Its as if they think the whole thing hangs on whether the planes were real or not. I think they were real fwiw. You cant attach tubular shaped, anomalous objects to holograms.
Theyve started roping David Ickes name in too.
Shame on the BBC.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
David Shayler –former MI5 agent- was on the show arguing that we may not have seen planes hit the buildings but missiles shrouded in holograms! First time I’ve heard this crackpot idea but I feel it’s designed to discredit the entirely plausible controlled demolition theory. Some callers were obviously influenced by David Icke, too- the Reptilians are responsible, it seems!!

yep your right, just shows you how they use media to manipulate truths.

they just get anyone on and come out with anything and every theory then is brandished looney. this is how they keep everyone from accepting even little truths like the buildings were brought down with exposives.

and who said that bbc is not run by mi5. if you work for mi5 or any other group, what is that saying. once in intellience always in them, you can never leave mi5 or any of the other groups.

911 truth seekers should just stick to facts that are undeniable.

Originally posted by shindigger
Ive just heard his preview for the show. Sounds like his phone lines are down. Nobody can call the show apparently. First time in 4 years his phone lines havent worked.
THATS A BIT ODD!!
I reckon thats a complete wind up.

yep your right there, the amount of radio shows that do this, when they talk about conspiracies. it just sounds like the show was a waste of time.

was there any decent callers to the show.

[edit on 2/15/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Not really, one or two rational emails were read out. However that Max fella didnt really help.
The phones thing must have been JV baiting people in the preview. Cos they were certainly working when Maxy boy phoned up.

I found it annoying they really pushed the hologram thing, which, i dont believe is core to the affair.
But ive not heard many more vehement radio debates in a while.

new topics

top topics

join