It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for Banshee!!! (Echelon)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just voted again!

Be nice to get her in the top 20 so come on put in your votes..

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have, as well, pressed the vote button under Echelon's name, today. This will probably be, unfortunately, my last consistent vote. To many other things going on, but ... Go Go ECHELON!

At 74, only a few spots below the supersized top 20 list, I think ATS did a superb job in clicking mouse buttons.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just 17 more votes, and she'd be in the top 20!!!

VOTE!!!

:bash:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I voted again today...last call,people...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
wow..so you actually wrestle?? its not just some internet game or something?? any pictures of you putting some chicks in a submission hold or hitting somebody with a chair??

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by McGotti]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
wow..so you actually wrestle?? its not just some internet game or something?? any pictures of you putting some chicks in a submission hold or hitting somebody with a chair??

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by McGotti]

Yes, I really wrestle.
No, it's not an internet game. Ask me about my latest injuries. (rehabbing a dislocated shoulder currently)
I don't wrestle girls.
I do have a video clip of my finishing move right here. It's the first one under the MWF Title Tournament section ("Echelon spears Bounty Hunter David Hayes").
See links in my signature for more stuff.

-B.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
what do you mean you dont wrestle girls?? you wrestle guys? or do you just mean women..i meant no offense by saying "chicks"...chicks and dudes..that what we are lol

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
what do you mean you dont wrestle girls?? you wrestle guys? or do you just mean women..i meant no offense by saying "chicks"...chicks and dudes..that what we are lol

Yeah, I wrestle the guys. I'm the only chick wrestler in the MWF and I trained with guys. Used to be another girl with us but I ran her out. She just couldn't handle the physicality.
I can lift a 250 lb guy onto my shoulders with only moderate effort, so there's no reason I'd be in that ring as eye candy.

-B.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
wait a second banshee. This isn't sounding cute anymore.
I got questions and I know you got answers.

1. How much can you bench?

2. How much do you do on the seated lat pull down (works your back and arms)?

I used to do 180 lbs on the seated lat pull down; 10 reps, 4x (looking for endurance over raw strength)

Note: this is ktprktpr, as channeled by DramaQueen

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
DramaQueen's stats are those of a wimpess.

MaskedAvatar is at the ceiling of Banshee's over-the-shoulder lift capabilities, but he (really) doesn't want to try that out as it would hurt.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You trying to start something you can't finish MA?
Nah. I'll let the drama dollar stop here! 180 lbs on the lat pull, done so many times, is respectable, esp. to build endurance.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DramaQueen (aka ktprktpraodkdnodl;1jd
wait a second banshee. This isn't sounding cute anymore.
I got questions and I know you got answers.
1. How much can you bench?
2. How much do you do on the seated lat pull down (works your back and arms)?

Cute?
When did I ever say it was cute? LOL
And why does the benchpress come into play whenever strength is the question?

To answer:
Pre my first shoulder injury (right one, dislocated shoulder/separated collarbone) I was benching about 250. After about a year & a half of rehabbing it, I managed to get back up to about 180. Two months ago, I dislocated my LEFT shoulder, so now ... well, it ain't so good right now. This injury isn't as bad as the last one, so it won't take nearly as long to rehab, but it'll probably never quite be the same again.
Lat pulldowns? About 200, again depending on my shoulders. This most recent one knocked me down to pulling 120 for sets.
No one ever asks me about my legpress max.
If my (arthritic) hip isn't bothering me too much, I can push 710 on that baby.
I lift for strength. My endurance comes from the dance floor (5+ hours last night!!)

-B.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
got my vote in.

at 76 right now.

BG

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was benching about 250.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like the new vote is up for the month and Banshee(echelon) is currently in joint 9th..

Everyone still voting?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That's incredible. I'll go vote again

EDIT- ohhhhh that's cause they just started. I see.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by DramaQueen]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Guys....
*huge grins*

I finished December at #24. See what they had to say about me:
www.glorywrestling.com...

In the New Debut department, Echelon makes a startling showing at #24. The debut is even more impressive when you consider the fact that the Mid-Atlantic grappler only joined the G.L.O.R.Y. Wrestling roster in the middle of the month. Don't be surprised to see Echelon moving up with a full month of fan voting ahead.

!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

-B.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That's so awesome !! I get a few people at work to vote ever other day. It's a built-in fan base !!! I tell them how cool you are, and they vote.
The last vote seemed to be stuck at 76 forever though. It was odd.
Great job with ATSNN btw !!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hey, that's awesome! Great job to all thoses who voted, keep showing your support!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
They don't update the vote often... So, any word on the final outcome???

Oops...just saw...

24! Not too shabby.... especially for a new entry....
Considering that the average time on the chart for those beating her out, is about 22 months....

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join