It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for Banshee!!! (Echelon)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey, vote for Banshee!!! (Echelon is her wrestling name)

www.glorywrestling.com...

Lets show our support!

PS-Didn't want to be presumptuous Banshee, but figured it'd be good as an easy to find link, vs. in your thread as one of the replies....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I put in my vote!

Show your support, members!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I voted last week twice and once today

How many members on this board hrmm only 22 votes on the current lists..

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The 22 isn't current. I voted 6 times just myself today (from various terminals). Apparently, the tabulation isn't real time....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks Gaz, you rule.

The votes are just through Tuesday, and seem to be updated about once a week. Hell, I haven't even been a part of GLORY for a week yet, I'm still figuring things out!

-B./E.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Thanks Gaz, you rule.

The votes are just through Tuesday, and seem to be updated about once a week. Hell, I haven't even been a part of GLORY for a week yet, I'm still figuring things out!

-B./E.

just voted for ya, again banshee...just used my last dynamic ip address provided by my isp,(would advise any1 with 56k willing to help out to do the same)
hope we shove you thru to the top soon,
still got a long way to go tho

peace
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I did some checking on their tallying process. They look over the ip logs and elminate any votes that look odd, like mulitples votes from the same sub-net or other small variations. SO the best thing you can do is place a VOTE for B. in your sig with a link.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I did some checking on their tallying process. They look over the ip logs and elminate any votes that look odd, like mulitples votes from the same sub-net or other small variations. SO the best thing you can do is place a VOTE for B. in your sig with a link.

thought that might be the case, however... how much of a subnet are they secluding???

damnit, i voted off a different computer at school with a totally different ip address linked to a microwave emitter from BT,(yes..if ur still following, the ip ends up emmitted from the uk)..ergo:BT
i think chances are, banshee? wrestling all about the image? they want to get some1 up there then they're likely to do so , the voting's there just to make things look "as they should", chances are..the biggest paycheck came from the blonde-bomb up top @ #1.
sorry to be a downdraft about this, just suggesting a look upon reality,
Cyrus

[Edited on 18-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I did!

hahaha You go girl!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I still think multiples of mine got through, simply because of the way we are networked...different routers, etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nice initiative Gaz. I think we should do all it takes (beside hacking their site) to take our favorite wrestling girl to the top!

Hope you don't mind if I putted a link in my sig too.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Hope you don't mind if I putted a link in my sig too.

m0rbid, that's so sweet! Thanks, that brightened up my otherwise $hitty day.

-B./E.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just voted for you Banshee hope you win! I'm putting a link in my sig too.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I voted. What do I win?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It seem to me that the website doesn't even check for IP or MAC address, nor for computer name, etc...
All they seem to check is the cookie they put on your comp...so erase the cookie and...you can vote again

(at least I think so..)

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
m0rbid, that's so sweet! Thanks, that brightened up my otherwise $hitty day.

No problem darling. You're welcome. Let's beat that blonde pack of muscles with 150 votes...

With the numbers of visitors here, if we do a little effort, we could do that easily.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
dang morbid. Echelon is going to wake up to a zillion votes.

Edit - wow. Since ATS automatically logs you in I didn't mean to use this account, but whatever. Below are the rules. I see nothing about IPs or anything like that:

G.L.O.R.Y. Voting Rules: Please vote only once per day for your favorite girl. Also, only one vote per computer per day is allowed. (We apologize to the people who share a computer...but there would be no way that we could differentiate between a family of three voting from a shared computer, or someone voting multiple times.)

Your computer must accept cookies for your vote to register. If you have chosen to not accept cookies on your computer, we're sorry, but the program will not be able to credit your vote correctly.

When duplicate votes are eliminated...SO ARE ORIGINAL VOTES. In other words: if you vote twice, BOTH votes are eliminated. So trying to vote more than once per day not only doesn't help the girl you are voting for...it HURTS her by negating your original vote. It doesn't make sense to try and "sneak in" votes. It only hurts the girl you are voting for...and that's not fair to her.

Votes DO NOT show up immediately on the standings page. The WebMaster will go through the voting logs periodically and delete illegal votes. Look for the "As�of" date and time at the top of the Standings Page to see how current the standings are.

Don't worry about your votes not showing up immediately. If you follow the rules of the contest your votes for your favorite G.L.O.R.Y. Girl WILL BE COUNTED.

Multiple votes have to be deducted from the totals manually by The WebMaster on a regular basis. That takes time...time that can be better spent adding more info to promote the ladies on the G.L.O.R.Y. site.

Trying to cheat the system only wastes your time and The WebMaster's time. It also hurts the ladies on the site who won't have their info added in a timely manner, the fans who enjoy following news of the ladies, and the promoters who visit G.L.O.R.Y. looking to book the ladies for shows. Trying to cheat the voting system just doesn't make sense.

What CAN you do to help your favorite girl win? How about: Tell your friends about the site and ask them to vote.

Do you have your own site? Display a link to G.L.O.R.Y. with instructions on how to vote. (I may even have a link banner for you to use showing your favorite lady. If not, ask me to make one for you. There's a very good chance that I'll work one up!)
Help your girl get booked at a local show and ask the promoter to announce to the crowd that they can vote for her at the site.

Print up some handbills with the site address, an explanation of the contest, and why you think your favorite girl should be G.L.O.R.Y. Girl Of The Month...then distribute them to people coming to local wrestling shows.

Most of all: HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Remember also that this is NOT meant to determine who is the best wrestler, who is prettier, who is smarter, who wins the most matches, etc. It is simply a matter of who collects the most votes from G.L.O.R.Y. Girl fans in any given month.
Following the rules helps everyone: the fans, the WebMaster and...most importantly..the LADIES! Thank you for your cooperation.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by DramaQueen]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here we go !

Hey by the way Banshee, I like your pic !

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You guys are all really, really, REALLY awesome.
Now that my $hitty week is finally officially over (with the relaunch of my fed's website, no more crazy redesign work for awhile!) I can be much happier about this whole thing.
See??

Seriously, you guys are great. I really appreciate it. I'll, uh, send you an autographed picture or something?

-B./E.

**Edit: thought y'all might like to see how I "finish off" an opponent. Click here and scroll down to "video clips from the MWF Title Tournament", then click on the first link "Echelon spears the Bounty Hunter."
That little piece of work is called the "Fatal Error."

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Banshee]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Just voted for you Banshee.

Keep on kicking ass!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join