It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

In home abduction here

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Newbie here making my first post.

Let's just say UFOs and aliens were not in my top ten list of interesting things to read up on.

Recently though all I have been hearing about from my boyfriend is ATS this and ATS that...well he made me curious enough to check it out......more like drove me INSANE with all his chit chat.

Alas, through his subliminal ATS messages here I am but hopefully I won't get hooked like him.



posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Welcome!!!!


A lot of topics here can become quite addicting. However, some topics here can also open your eyes to a much bigger picture. I have been researching a lot of different topics for almost a year now and sometimes I wish I didn't find out some things, like how our Gov't really is. So, be careful what you read and don't let anyone sway YOUR opinion unless they truly have facts.

But most of all, HAVE FUN!!!!



posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
yea... finally, I (we) got her.

Welcome, now you will be enlightened !

Enjoy your stay here and don't "hog" the computer, share it.. *hint*.

seriously, welcome aboard and have fun !



posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
welcome,

Yes this place can start taking you over,

wont be long till you are addicted,

see you around the board, and pop in to chat sometimes




posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hey, Pandemonium... your avatar pic isn't working anymore.

I'll help you find another one !

by the way, how ya doin' today, are you reading the articles here on ATS that I showed you ?




posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
haha i'm jealous of you pandemonium, i've been a member for 2 days and no-one seems to acknowledge/reply to my posts. maybe i should start my own topic. ...


in unrelated news can i have a hand putting an avatar up? i'm no idiot, i'm just not familiar with message boards and the like. haha thanks in advance...


ps, hope this counts towards my 20 posts... i'd like to go into that chat thingo



posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey Stickysteve, you should go to the introductions and start your thread,

just introduce yourself and say hello to everyone !

they'll respond.

I've started some threads myself that didn't get many responeses, don't let it get you down, just keep beleiving and searching for the unknown, you'll come up with something.

peace !



posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks ElevatedOne... i'd post something better but i'm kinda tired, it's 3am. Nice to know I've been seen and acknowledged
haha anyways, nighty night



posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Bloody wimp eastern staters all going to bed early eh stevo?


Avatars have to be under 75k and smaller than 160x320 pixels.

When you find one you want to use, go to the control panel, and fill in in the 'Avatar URL' field.
www.abovetopsecret.com...


If you need you can upload one here: (advisable unless you control the site hosting your avatar).
www.abovetopsecret.com...


[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Kano]



posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
thanks Kano, I'll help Pandemonium get this set up this weekend.

She's still searching for a good pic though, and you know how women like to shop, we could be here for days, weeks...



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
thanks Kano, I'll help Pandemonium get this set up this weekend.

She's still searching for a good pic though, and you know how women like to shop, we could be here for days, weeks...


Well it only took me 10 days to find a pic. Actually I got tired of looking and settled on this one temporarily.



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pandemonium
Newbie here making my first post.

Let's just say UFOs and aliens were not in my top ten list of interesting things to read up on.

Recently though all I have been hearing about from my boyfriend is ATS this and ATS that...well he made me curious enough to check it out......more like drove me INSANE with all his chit chat.

Alas, through his subliminal ATS messages here I am but hopefully I won't get hooked like him.


LoL funny you said that, my bf said the very same thing!

btw Welcome to ATS Pandemonium!!!



posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StickySteve
haha i'm jealous of you pandemonium, i've been a member for 2 days and no-one seems to acknowledge/reply to my posts. maybe i should start my own topic. ...


in unrelated news can i have a hand putting an avatar up? i'm no idiot, i'm just not familiar with message boards and the like. haha thanks in advance...


ps, hope this counts towards my 20 posts... i'd like to go into that chat thingo


Welcome to you to StickySteve .. Enjoy your time here in the Next Dimension



posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I just hit the I feel lucky button and it sent me here too. But I suppose it applies to me as well. I'm also new here and workin on my 20 posts to get into chat, as well as savin up points, because the webmail thing sounds cool as well. 15000 seems a bit much, I'm in it for the long haul if I'm gonna get that many



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS


Dont believe everything you read...



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You have been here for a year, I will say welcome anyway.



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey, Pandemonium
welcome to ats hope you like the site
cya around if youe need anything send me a U2U

se7




top topics



 
0

log in

join