It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In rememberance of Bush's LIES

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Senators were told Iraqi weapons could hit U.S.

Nelson said claim made during classified briefing

U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson said Monday the Bush administration last year told him and other senators that Iraq not only had weapons of mass destruction, but they had the means to deliver them to East Coast cities.

Nelson, D-Tallahassee, said about 75 senators got that news during a classified briefing before last October's congressional vote authorizing the use of force to remove Saddam Hussein from power. Nelson voted in favor of using military force.

Nelson said he couldn't reveal who in the administration gave the briefing.

The White House directed questions about the matter to the Department of Defense. Defense officials had no comment on Nelson's claim.

www.floridatoday.com...!NEWSROOM/localstoryN1216NELSON.htm

Just so you all don't forget who's your favorite liar.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What could be the net benefit of putting that out there if it's not with an actionable outcome in mind?
If it's just accusation in the ether, and Dem and republican leave him flapping in the wind, they all need to hang.

Think about it: a purposely fictious breifing as a preamble to a vote .... on authorizing a power grant covered in the fairy tale breif. I fully expect some gov.watch group to subpoena this nelson character soon.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
blah blah blah. clinton lied under oath. whats your point?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

You are saying lieing about why to go to war isn't worse than lieing about having sex?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I guess he is. I guess lying about sex is much more evil than lying to go to war and killing and maiming 10,000 people have having hundreds of American soldiers dead and thusands wounded.

I guess lying about sex is worse.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I guess he is. I guess lying about sex is much more evil than lying to go to war and killing and maiming 10,000 people have having hundreds of American soldiers dead and thusands wounded.

I guess lying about sex is worse.

Hell yes it is!! Adultery is amoral and wrong and only a degenerate pervert like Clinton would do it. Now killing Foreigners or people with darker color skin or heathen non-believers well hell boy that�s the American way!!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
lying is lying. apparently when its done by those who think like you its excusable but when its done by a politician in "the other party" you all are practically demanding that he be lynched.

he's a poltician! christ he's just like the rest! instead of blaming THEM for lying blame the idiots who blindly support them and keep voting for them without so much as a second thought. and there are plenty of sheeple on both sides who do this so i dont want anyone running to this thread to bash republicans again.

amazing how not one of you have blasted daschle for voting to go to war wqith iraq or kerry or hillary! yet you all blast bush over this. simply amazing. apparently its ok if a democrat votes for the war in iraq but not ok if a republican wants to go to war with iraq to remove a mudering raping despot. you dont get to have your cake and eat it to. you bash everyone who voted for this and supported it or stop the bashing period.

once again i see a lack of consistency from you people. yet i'm not surprised by this at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
amazing how not one of you have blasted daschle for voting to go to war wqith iraq or kerry or hillary! yet you all blast bush over this. simply amazing. apparently its ok if a democrat votes for the war in iraq but not ok if a republican wants to go to war with iraq to remove a mudering raping despot. you dont get to have your cake and eat it to. you bash everyone who voted for this and supported it or stop the bashing period.

One; Don't tell us what to do.

Two; Daschle, Kerry, and Hilliary didn't lie us into a war, murdering 10,000 Iraqis. They were DUPED by the lie and voted for the war.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   

One; Don't tell us what to do.

Two; Daschle, Kerry, and Hilliary didn't lie us into a war, murdering 10,000 Iraqis. They were DUPED by the lie and voted for the war.

lol do you REALLY believe that? even they have never said that, they just try not to draw any attention to what they voted for.

but continue to play the lap dog for those who LOVE to keep you needing them and ignorant of what they are really doing. defend those who dont give a toot sweet about you, you're only their stepping stone.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

lol do you REALLY believe that? even they have never said that, they just try not to draw any attention to what they voted for.

but continue to play the lap dog for those who LOVE to keep you needing them and ignorant of what they are really doing. defend those who dont give a toot sweet about you, you're only their stepping stone.

So, now, when these 3 are dupedinto voting for a lie, we leave the orchestrator of the lie alone, right? He practically forced congress to give him power to destreoy Iraq. He bullied COngress and the world!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So, now, when these 3 are dupedinto voting for a lie, we leave the orchestrator of the lie alone, right? He practically forced congress to give him power to destreoy Iraq. He bullied COngress and the world!

forced? how? did he hold a gun to their heads? no? then he didnt force them to vote one way or the other. they were free to vote the way they wanted to...remember, not all voted FOR this, some voted against. and not one thing has happened to them as a result so your paranioa is misplaced/unjustified.

and if you had actually read what i had typed before it is very simple to understand and since you have a hard time comprehending anything that isnt broken down into one or two syllable words i i will try to "dumb it down" for you.

you're opposed to the war, GREAT! lovely, its your right, more power to you. but if you're going to bash certain people for coming up with this idea for war or for supporting it show some consistency and bash EVERYONE who supported it (that includes voting for it).

because you feel they were duped doesnt make things so, you want to believe this so you can find an excuse for not bashing them for voting for it. why i dont know, they'd drop you like a bad habit if it would boost their careers so why you staunchly defend them is beyond me.

they are all liars, show me an honest politician and i will show you a person with little control and a very short political career.

bush says this and that to gain supported democrats do it too! of course you will deny this and even come up with some excuse for their behavior. but they will say whatever it takes to gain votes, including out right lies.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

they are all liars, show me an honest politician...

media.collegepublisher.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally Posted by KrazyIvan

Hey there is no man that's in jail for getting a blow job. He was protecting his family. Besides what would you do if you were in his situation. He was damned if you do, damned if you don't.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   

people have having hundreds of American soldiers dead and thusands wounded.

how many die here in USA from smoking and car accidents...

way more then that...

and why are they not on the news?

450 people dead in war is NOTHING!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
450 people dead in war is NOTHING!!!!

Maybe it's nothing to you because none of them are your loved ones. Just try telling that to a mother who just lost her son in a war that should have never been in the first place.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Maybe it's nothing to you because none of them are your loved ones. Just try telling that to a mother who just lost her son in a war that should have never been in the first place.

you know # HAPPENS!!!

never know maybe you will die tomorrow...

from an accisdent maybe or not...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

you know # HAPPENS!!!

wow russian. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly say anything dumber. You go and say something like that. :shk:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

you know # HAPPENS!!!

wow russian. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly say anything dumber. You go and say something like that. :shk:

dumber????

yeah ok...

so you say you will not die tomorrow...

you know your future...

i understand kids dont understand life really good...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

dumber????

yeah ok...

so you say you will not die tomorrow...

you know your future...

i understand kids dont understand life really good...

Kids? LMAO!!! ok ok. Whatever you say Russian. Whatever you say.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Kids? LMAO!!! ok ok. Whatever you say Russian. Whatever you say.

your avator proves the fact AGAIN!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join