It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying hello and a bit about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

I've been looking around the site for a few days now and have been doing a lot of research on the net for about a month now on UFO's. I've had 2 experiences with UFO's in the past.
The first one I was only about 10 years old, I was in the car and saw something strange hovering over a farm. No one in the car would even look around when I said I'd seen a UFO and my memory of it now isn't very good.
The second time I was about 19 and had 2 other people with me who saw the same thing. I'll post a bit more about this one when I find the right section.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well, the right section is here: Aliens & UFOs

oh, and btw, welcome to ATS, SG-1-9er!

I think you'll find the place has a lot more to offer than just UFO related stuff, though.

Also, if you could read this thread, and if you could post a reply, that would be great.

Hope to see you round the place.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, \look forward to reading your experience, im sure you will enjoy your time here, Please feel free to contact me if theres any thing you need,

---------------------------------------
If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

and heres my thread on HOW TO POST
and what all the buttons mean

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

new topics

top topics

join