It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I would like to make clear that i believe in strange craft flying about, there is plenty of extremely good footage accompanied by testimonies from police officers, airliner captains, scientists, politicians and even an astronaut (Gordon Cooper). So why don't i believe your claims and this footage? Well because the classic signs of a hoax are there, including your attitude. Let's take a look shall we.

Originally posted by thefinaltheory
or 2) already have moved on which in my opinion is a good thing, as you are not ready for this sort of thing.

Classical hoaxer behavior. Instead of addressing points made and lending credibility to yourself and therefore your claim. You simply try to make those saying hoax seem stupid or ignorant. Hopefully getting everyone to laugh at them. Sadly for you the majority of people on this site seem to be well informed, educated and intelligent.

Stop watching will smith movies and snap back to reality NOBODY is trying to make a hoax or trick people, to be honest nobody gives a # about 'Ignorant Ape' or his ideas or views but its like hes on a political agenda to make people not believe this. Ha, maybe you work for the FEDS you little sh1t. Get the hell out of here.

If the mods don't ban your IP for that one i wil be extremely dissapointed. You have been caught out and you really don't like it, another hoaxer sign. Anyone with a true story tends not to be like this, they disagree and try to make there case clear. Someone with facts doesn't usually need to get so angry and sling around the insults. For your infomation ignorant_ape tends to make some very good points, logically thought out. I don't always agree with the guy but here i have to agree with what he has said.

People hoax all the time, i even started a thread a while back on why hoaxers hoax after the surge of threads ATS with rubbish all over them.

Oh and what's wrong with Will Smith movies? Seriously i like the guy, and I Robot was great!

I'm extremely dissapointed with the board and members here in. You need to log off and go watch your myth busters and jerk off to your debunking schemes. No Wonder NO progress has been made on UFO's its people like you that drag the whole thing down with your blatant and biased disbelief and bitter hate.

Bitter hate? You are the one trying to circumvent the profanity filter, it isn't big and it isn't clever. All this does is confirm you are a very immature kid, which again seems to be classic hoaxer material. As for mythbusters, well hey they are trying to deny ignorance so thumbs up from me there.

Progress has been made on UFO's, by definition UFO's exist as they are simply unidentified flying objects, this can include ball lightning, flurescent gases etc until they are identified as such. We are talking about flying craft which are completely different to anything the general public knows about. Do these exist? Well in my view yes, the battle of L.A, Rendalsham Forest and the Belgiam triangle convinced me of that.

Edit

Sorry for assaulting your character here but the person presenting the evidence is as important as the evideence itself with this kind of thing.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ignorant Ape 2 Thefinaltheory 0

having been a tech in the Navy for 10 years working on tracking systems I gotta agree 100% with ignorantape once again. Now that you have released the AMAZING video. Absolutely nothing extrordinary about it at all eccept your comments..AND if any debunking has been done it was by yourself with the comment about the pilots NICK appearing in the HUD video.....
F for penmanship
F for video presentation

Goodnight....

[edit on 4/2/07 by CthulhuRising]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
TheFinalTheory, you lost me at the point when you started swearing and attacking instead of answering the criticism of your story/footage.

Oh man, I am feeling so humbled.

I allowed myself to get caught up in the excitement of being one of the first ones to see this evidence and I turned off my critical thinking hat.

This is not to say that I am calling a hoax. I'm doing what I should have done right off: stepping way back and waiting for rational explanations and compelling evidence. And carefully considering all the debunking info. And then deciding what I think.

Thanks very much ignorant_ape for the gentle comments you made in support of members like me:

Originally posted by ignorant_ape...instead of attempting to belittle the entire membership , and humiliate the ones who might not have the skills or training to see for themselves why it is a fake be part of the solution , not part of the problem...

...educate the members who are unsure , or believe it is genuine , bu=y pointing out the logical flaws in the footage...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ok, first of all, i did not mean to insult someone here.
please excuse my bad language. thank you.
you can be assured that i am at least as critical as you.
i really think we should give this one a try, because i think it is still interesting footage.

to the video. yes, the jet does NOT perform any maneuvers. it is clearly visible. so what? like i said, there is a log, and there is a video. i think the maneuver itself took about at least 8 minutes, but we do not have 8 minutes of video. so why are you wondering that the jet is in a straight flight, while he does a focus on the object? and what seems to be obviously fake on that video, i am asking you? just because the jet doesnt fly around like a wild hornet and shoots rockets at the ufo. i am sorry, but like i said before this is all we got. no hollywood ufo-chasing. i hope that is enough for you.

and if it would be something else, whatever - just not a supposed ufo, i think you would not have called it a hoax so quickly.

for myself i only can hope that is not a hoax. but i also hope that we will be able to find out if it is actually a hoax.

cya, cometa out

[edit on 4-2-2007 by cometa2]

ps: ktulu, if you are the real pro, then tell us exactly how the FLIR-hud works (i mean EXACTLY), and what are we able to see, if not a FLIR-hud, trying to acquire an object?

pss: by the way, how would you fake a video like this one. any suggestions?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

3 THINGS CANT BE HIDDEN FOR LONG. THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE TRUTH - ~UNID~

[edit on 4-2-2007 by thefinaltheory]

4 things...your 3 and.....
the fact you got your first thread trashed.....I may be out of line here but I'm still unconvinced.

Note to MODS if I'm outta line I aploogise but removing threads for someones questionable vid?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think people are jumping to conclusions here.

I have seen similar HUD videos like this, some with UFO's and some not, that were genuine HUD views, even if the UFO's were something else entirely, and this one doesn't deviate that badly.

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

[the last one is a known fake, the UFO part that is]

Those are three similar videos, at least in that they are using that kind of HUD technology [I think], and they obviously are not the same. Different planes or jets will probably have differen't looking HUD views. In real life, things don't always conform to how things work where you work [if you're in the military].

What about this video is extremely wrong or telling of its falseness? I can't tell, thats why I'm asking. I know the thefinaltheory and cometa's comments may have been out of line, but subtract their personal statements and just look at the evidence for a second. Also, thefinaltheory, documents would be of much help.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The capsule passed under the jet at 4KFT at course 300. the jet turned to acquire the capsule.
While the jet was descending and turning the capsule began climbing and turned inside of the jets turn radius. The pilot estimated that the capsule achieved 600-700 KTS. The jet could not keep up with the rate of turn and the gain of altitude by the capsule. The jet then lost visual on the capsule in haze. Last visual contact was at 14KFT, capsule heading due east.

unless you accidently posted the wrong video with the story, i think your lying.
none of what was said above happens in the video provided.

its a case of very ordinary video, with a very extraordinary story

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sorry to all I have insulted, but I find most of you members in this thread highly annoying. Answer this what have you contributed to this community, who here has official real ufo footage? Answer is probably noone. I'm not pulling a hoax, this is an official navy video account of a ufo encounter. The reports we have havent been released because it is very sensitive has many plane names, and callsigns and also officer names. I'm not sure how to handle that or if i will ever release it, maybe I'll send out a edited version... though I am sure everyone will scream hoax. I just honestly dont get you people, I've been bashed from the start...when I came here with information and obviously good intentions. I seem to have devoloped a hate crew on here. Anyways whatever, my contribution is made... the proof is here. We can deduct many facts from this video, see the problem is .... I think you guys are expecting too much... your not going to get the whole puzzle just at once... but here is definently a genuine piece of it.

Once again, I apologize for my vulgar language... It was uncalled for... but respect should go both ways, and thats not what I'm seeing on ATS...at all.

-final theory

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Snapshot From The Video

As requested, here's a snapshot taken from the video footage:

Admittedly, it's not the best possible, so if anyone else wants to post some better screenshots or analysis, please do!

Paddle Gauntlet

thefinaltheory, please don't let the native skepticism of some of our members discourage you.

There is a madness to the method, and I hope you'll come to agree that in a climate where so many UFO hoaxes have been paraded before the world, it's understandable that many of us would turn a jaundiced eye toward new claims.

However, the potential is there if your evidence is genuine, and I urge you to present your evidence regardless of what skeptics might make of it.

Speaking as a former squid myself, I'm sure you've seen worse, and have a thick enough skin to do what your conscience demands you do.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i think rewording the thread title would have gotten you a bit more respect.

stating this is the 'real deal' and then posting, what is at best, shakey evidence, does not help your cause at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I seem to have devoloped a hate crew on here.
-final theory

I'm sorry if you see me as hate crew (I'd put it more evidence seeking crew) but I don't like it when threads are removed for no reason.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi TFT

I'm 50/50 on this right now.

I have a few questions:

1. Why a partial video? And yet, you describe the full video to us; do you have the full video?

2. Why did you say in your initial post on your initial thread that a carrier called in the Air Force to check it out? Now you are saying it was a Navy plane which is what a carrier would have. This is a very big hurdle for me to get over so help me out here, and I'm no expert on this at all, I may be totally off in this observation.

3. Do you reside in the United States? And are you a citizen of the United States of America?

4. Why all the guttermouth when people question you? It's a necessary part of getting to the facts. Just ignore any assumptions and answer the questions about your story as clearly as possible. Here's a basic formula to follow:

Step 1: Read through the post;
step 2: extract the questions minus the assumptions and personalities;
step 3: number them;
step 4: answer them.

As you see I have utilized this method in my post, though it probably wasn't needed here, just wanted to show you how to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

STM

Note: Thanks Majic for posting the still photo of the HUD video. Ignorant ape suggested it as a further means of getting the facts; and the aircraft project members if so inclined will decipher it and give us what info can be gleaned from it. Mods and members working together on this thread. Go Team!

STM

[edit on 4-2-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Rhyme Or Reason

Originally posted by kuhl
I'm sorry if you see me as hate crew (I'd put it more evidence seeking crew) but I don't like it when threads are removed for no reason.

That was me. I did that.

I trashed the thread because thefinaltheory expressed concerns that what he had posted might reveal his identity.

The decision to pull a thread in a case like this is left to each staff member to decide, and if it was a bad call, the responsibility for that call is mine and mine alone.

Given a situation where the identity of a member might be compromised, I felt it best to err on the side of caution.

If that was indeed an error, I imagine it will become obvious soon enough, but given the choice, my opinion is that member privacy takes precedence.

That's the reasoning behind the decision.

I could be wrong, and if anyone thinks I am, I don't want you to be shy about saying so.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thanks for making me aware Majic ,So I apologise ,while you are right(IMO) to protect identities,maybe a quick explanation at the beginning of the new thread wouldn't have gone amiss.

On the other hand maybe enough members weren't aware of the old thread and to protect the I.D. of the poster you may be correct ..sorry KUHL

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Silent Explanations

Originally posted by kuhl
Thanks for making me aware Majic ,So I apologise ,while you are right(IMO) to protect identities,maybe a quick explanation at the beginning of the new thread wouldn't have gone amiss.

You're right, and I considered sending a U2U to each contributor to the original thread to explain why I trashed it.

I didn't want to make note of the previous thread in this one, because sometimes silence is the best choice of words.

Given where we are (a conspiracy site), there's simply no way I can blame you for being suspicious, and I must apologize for what could be reasonably seen as "pulling a fast one".

Alas, in the course of our duties, us mods find ourselves in situations like this more often than I would have expected before I took the job.

In such cases, I can't claim our decisions to be perfect, but I swear: we really do try our best to do the right thing.

Should you ever doubt that, I pray you'll never feel inhibited from saying so, and no apology is ever required for asking an honest question.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that the decision to trash the initial thread was the right decision. It was totally incriminating to the thread author. He is new here and he clearly made some newbie mistakes, as we all did in the beginning.

STM

Anywho TFT please release the other info unedited for content. Just erase the name and put officer 1, 2, 3 in its place or plane 1, 2, 3. Leave everything else intact, please.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hi TFT

I'm 50/50 on this right now.

I have a few questions:

1. Why a partial video? And yet, you describe the full video to us; do you have the full video?

2. Why did you say in your initial post on your initial thread that your carrier called in the Air Force to check it out? Now you are saying it was a Navy plane which is what a carrier would have. This is a very big hurdle for me to get over so help me out here, and I'm no expert on this at all, I may be totally off in this observation.

3. Do you reside in the United States? And are you a citizen of the United States of America?

4. Why all the guttermouth when people question you? It's a necessary part of getting to the facts. Just ignore any assumptions and answer the questions about your story as clearly as possible. Here's a basic formula to follow:

Step 1: Read through the post;
step 2: extract the questions minus the assumptions and personalities;
step 3: number them;
step 4: answer them.

As you see I have utilized this method in my post, though it probably wasn't needed here, just wanted to show you how to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

STM

Note: Thanks Majic for posting the still photo of the HUD video. Ignorant ape suggested it as a further means of getting the facts; and the aircraft project members if so inclined will decipher it and give us what info can be gleaned from it. Mods and members working together on this thread. Go Team!

STM

Answers:

1. Why a partial video?

This was all the footage that was taken, (sort of) I have four versions of this video they all are the same for the most part. The "full version" is about twice the length of this and has more ufo movement etc. But for some reason I can't get it to play , it says codec error... though I am 100% positive my codecs are up to date, I even have a codec pack. The second video is the one you see now. The third and fourth appear to be the same video as the second but just a bit shorter. So all in all your not missing anything, I promise you that. Its all more or less...the same.

2. Why did you say in your initial post on your initial thread that your carrier called in the Air Force to check it out?

Let me explain by first apologizing steering you in the wrong direction, that wasnt the intention. On the day that this happened, I was told the air force was here. At that time (3 years ago) i didnt really read the reports in depth to verify if it was true or not, it appears that it was just Navy. At least now we have that clarification.

Yes, born and raised here. The video does reside on a German server for security of myself if thats what your trying to get to.

4. Why all the guttermouth when people question you?
Again I apologize, you dont know the feeling of having something completely real and having 20+ people point a finger in your face and call you a liar and everything you tried doing FOR THEM a hoax. It's completely rediculous and all you ATS members that have posted in this thread have really taken this # to some crazy level. simply put, thats why.

I'd be more than happy to talk to anyone via a chat program to answer more questions, infact I think that would be easier.

Thanks...

TFT

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dude/dudette the problem is that you said the aircraft got out turned and out manuvered by the UFO. Then when you look at the HUD the aircraft is straight and level, extremely straight and level.

Answer that and all will listen.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good vid. Being that an old friend of mine is in the navy, and in a high ranking position, he has also told me stories of UFO encounters, similar to this one. Granted TheFinalTheory shouldn't have come back to your guys' questions in such a fashion, but then again from what I was reading, other members did seem to be rude to him/her, short of calling him/her a liar. I believe this vid to be genuine and I also believe that the "story" given with this vid is a synopsis of what I believe to be the pilot's report. I can only imagine what the file that TheFinalTheory has contains.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by necroflesh]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Dude/dudette the problem is that you said the aircraft got out turned and out manuvered by the UFO. Then when you look at the HUD the aircraft is straight and level, extremely straight and level.

Answer that and all will listen.

What you are reffering to is a plot synopsis of the detailed report/ documentation I and Cometa have. Those words were not mine, it appears to be coming from the reporting officer detailing the pilots encounter. As to why the video doesnt show that, your guess is as good as mine this is all that was apparently taken.

Also to the mods: Can you please boost my U2U limit? I am getting flooded with messages, I only have 10 left. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join