It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Important: Do you want to change your mind ok read this!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh...

I'm not running, I'm just tired of the BS, you didn't go back to the pic, and look at it, it plainly shows the fruit ( dates ) hanging from a rope...

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Yoda]

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   

There is the stick, yellow, above the bunch....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda
Oh...

I'm not running, I'm just tired of the BS, you didn't go back to the pic, and look at it, it plainly shows the fruit ( dates ) hanging from a rope...

Dude, you are wrong and Valhall is right. Every picture shows that they are not hanging from the rope. The one that you stated does not show them hanging from the rope. She has explained the reason why and I agree with her. You can argue all you want but you are wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Now, the attention to detail - to small little detail - that everyone needs to show in order to prove or disprove information - now the posters on this thread ARE demonstrating an obsession.

Great stuff!

When we know if it IS a yellow stick or a rope (clearly a yellow stick to me) what EXACTLY will that tell us about this image? Does it tell us that the image is real? Does it tell us conclusively when the picture was taken? How does it do that? And when we know THAT, what does that tell us then about the connection between the image and Saddam Hussein's location upon capture? Is the image actually relevant at all? What is the context?

I liked this thread from the start, good going.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by Dreamz
Its possible that he was caught earlier and kept for Intel reasons, but I doubt it. There is no more benefit catching him now, than there wouldve been then. Everything reported on when he was caught seems legit to me. I seen Bushs and Rumsfields faces after he was caught and TV and they can barely contain themselves.

What about making Bush's war look less fruitless right before election year?

i think someone jumped the gun and announced that they caught him. to screw up bush .

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda
yakyaki...

EastCoastKid...

Iguess you missed a post,look at the pic real good, the soldiers are wearing gloves and bulky uniforms, to me if this is taken in near 100 deg. temp, why are they wearing all these clothes ???

Yoda, you are not understanding what I said. In a combat environment, what you see in the picture is the proper uniform. The weather has NO bearing on attire (sleeves up.. whatever) Combat uniform means sleeves down for purposes of camouflage. The soldier has no say in how he wears his uniform. The reason their uniform appears bulky, is because, well.. he's wearing probably 40 lbs of gear (without a rucksack). BDU's, LCE, weapon, Kevlar, body armor.. It is bulky. It's heavy and it's extremely uncomfortable. That is precisely why I felt so bad for those guys over there through the summer. I myself have been through it and dealing with the uniform is a supreme pain in the arse. Unless you've been there - "in uniform" you cannot imagine. The only thing that they got lucky on - that we had to endure during Desert Storm - is they obviously didn't have to don their mopp gear on top of the basic uniform. Mopp gear is a charcoal outter uniform that goes on top - it's purpose is to protect the soldier from exposure to chemical/bio weapons. Mopp gear is extremely uncomfortable. The gloves don't mean anything pertaining to weather. I wore 'em and cut the fingers off for maximum trigger control.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
rense.com...

Saddam Arrest 'Date Palm
Anomaly Theory' Said Bogus
12-19-3

Photos of Saddam's 'spider hole' show a palm with dates on it. Some are claiming that palms only produce date fruit in the summer, therefore the photo is a hoax. Not true, say scores of Arab posts...

A note from one of our readers:

The dates thing?? There are blogs all over the world from people in that region
saying this is ridiculous -- that the people claiming dates only ripen and
appear during certain seasons are absolutely misinformed. This is right up there with
the fake beard stuff

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The General
rense.com...

Saddam Arrest 'Date Palm
12-19-3

Good to have a more "official" name for the theory. LOL.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I see the end of a rope, tied to a pole- with a 9 inch or so tail behind the knot on same pole, appears as illusion
from the next shots-

As a former 54 Echo, Chemical and Biological Warfare, in the Army- I also add that these soldiers and wearing light weather winter gear. Uniforms and field clothing have gone through many changes in recent past years, and thede soldiers are dressed for light winter conditions- simple as that. It's a wander, as mentioined earlier, that these soldiers are not in full mop gear, which unless you have worn these you can't imagine how uncomfortable and hot it is-
Which takes me to next point about field clothing, these uniforms actually have a substance sprayed on them to aid in elusion of infrared capabilities by the enemy- and just the basic uniform clothing is hot as this material retains the heat- and does not allow body heat to escape, and d*** their hot-
Yellow stick? Well, I do not see-???? look at the rope on the pole in all the pictures- this should clear your optical perception-
Just ripe figs hanging from a branch-

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I heard about 4-6 months ago that we had saddam.I think I read that on the exopolitics website.An iraqi soldier said an air force carrier landed at some point in the desert at which time several limos pulled into the backof the plane which then took off,my memory is sketchy but has anyone else read that?anyway,as a president it wouldn't it be nice to have an ace to pull out just before the coming election?Oh well,I'm but a simpleton.lol

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The General
rense.com...

Saddam Arrest 'Date Palm
12-19-3

Photos of Saddam's 'spider hole' show a palm with dates on it. Some are claiming that palms only produce date fruit in the summer, therefore the photo is a hoax. Not true, say scores of Arab posts...

A note from one of our readers:

The dates thing?? There are blogs all over the world from people in that region
saying this is ridiculous -- that the people claiming dates only ripen and
appear during certain seasons are absolutely misinformed. This is right up there with
the fake beard stuff

That's funny because rense published the fake beard theory also, and not made any claim that it was "bogus." Gotta love the fringe sites that debunk conspiracy theories to promote other equally crazy conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This terrorist website also brings up the point about the dates and time of year.

The rest of the play was that they capture the so called Saddam in a very shameful situation and that's exactly what happened but the producers of this movie have failed in the cover up thanks to god for that and we will tell you how:

1- If you go back to the pictures of the so called place of capture try to notice the dates on the palm tree and also the excessive planting around it to cover up where these pictures were really taken in, the problem with the stupid producer is that he didn't know that the dates that we all saw in the pictures are the dates of late summer!!! Not winter!!! And there is no way what so ever to find dates of this color at this time in Iraq! Unless these pictures were taken before 3-4 months! Ask any Arab and he will tell you!

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
This terrorist website also brings up the point about the dates and time of year.

The rest of the play was that they capture the so called Saddam in a very shameful situation and that's exactly what happened but the producers of this movie have failed in the cover up thanks to god for that and we will tell you how:

1- If you go back to the pictures of the so called place of capture try to notice the dates on the palm tree and also the excessive planting around it to cover up where these pictures were really taken in, the problem with the stupid producer is that he didn't know that the dates that we all saw in the pictures are the dates of late summer!!! Not winter!!! And there is no way what so ever to find dates of this color at this time in Iraq! Unless these pictures were taken before 3-4 months! Ask any Arab and he will tell you!

groups.yahoo.com...

This administration doesn't know dick about the middle east, nor do they care.

What probably happened:

1. Someone connected to Saddam probably met with the U.S. military to give him up in return for the moo-lah.$$.

2. They held him captive in the spider hole until the Army came to get him.

3. The Army probably waxed those who gave him up so they wouldn't have to pay the reward. That would make the U.S. look better, too. See world, we told ya we'd get 'im! Hoowah.

4. P.R. victory! Shrub in '04 cuz he kicks a$$ in war!

Who knows when they actually caught him. The one thing for sure that we DO know is that this administration cannot be trusted. Period.

And just for the record, the United States isn't one iota safer today for his capture. That's a load of establishment horseshyte.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yakyaki
Yes now saddam arrested...that is very good to many peoples...
I saw in the pics where Saddam hide in the farms there were two American Soliders behind them Date Plam tree full with Dates!!!!!!!????????

I am from Mid-East and I Know the Date Palmes very well..
The Dates not grow in the winter at all..
It needs hot weather.
The maxium session for dates is at the end of September..
Now, We are in Decmber???!!!

So , what is your reply?!!!!

MY reply is, your display name is "disgusting"...is that what it means?

rofl, not meaning to mess with ur mind, i know ur english isn't too good, so i'll be brief.
an excellent point, "ballah" as you people call it only grow in hot weather, and ripen then...only.
so therefore, you've tried to persuade the readers into understanding that in fact...the video was filmed 3 months before?
the excuse, if i remember corretly from last night's broadcast, was that they held him captive so as to check him out DNA-wise etc...
but then, them finding him in a hole? they lied about that?
the bush administration doesnt care how well it lies it's way thru war, it's fairly reckless...since the bigger picture's been painted, saddam caught, and the voters have decided on bush'es "not being the bad guy" after al.
you know...i would let hell rip if any1 came up to me with a "we told you"approach, since obviously...i'm literally disgusted as to the power this man has..he is, i repeat..unstoppable

finale? hopefully bush gets tossed out on his ballerina ass, and gets treated same way saddam was...(and i'm not pro-saddam!!!!)

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
"...dates ripen from late September through December and there are 6 to 8 pickings per palm"...
Link:
www.hort.purdue.edu...

In Florida? Or North Carolina?

In: Fruits of warm climates. Julia F. Morton, Miami, FL

Distributed by
Creative Resource Systems, Inc.
Box 890, Winterville, N.C. 28590

That statment is inaccurate, since the seasons are not the same across the globe.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Satyr?
You just read the first page of this thread and then decided to respond?
Try this: Post Number: 298096 of this same thread. (Thats on page two)

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Satyr?
You just read the first page of this thread and then decided to respond?
Try this: Post Number: 298096 of this same thread. (Thats on page two)

Seeker, you sure can be an arsehole. No, I didn't read the entire thread (I don't have time, frankly. I just skimmed it), and as far as I can tell there is no post #298096 on page two. What the # are you talking about? Even if there was, there's no reason to be a dick about it.
You've made some great posts here, but you really should practice not being an arrogant ass in all of them.

[Edited on 12-27-2003 by Satyr]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join