It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed America project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Today I stumbled over this and thought it would be of interest to some of us here.

Interestingly enough, there was an article about this project in a Swiss online newspaper that usually is pretty anti-gun. And this at a time when one of our basic traditions is under fire from several sides: keeping your rifle at home in between and after military service terms.

I think it's good to see that not only deranged lunatics and criminals are drawn to guns, but that there are a lot of people who know how to handle them safely and responsibly and actually enjoy shooting or collecting guns as a hobby.

Another question arises... would you partake in this project? Would you let somebody take a picture of you, your home and your guns?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yes. It will help let the bad guys know that there is a 30-30 and a couple of shotguns on the other side of this door, and they are welcome inside.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes, this chap seems to fit the normal well adjusted ideals. Just the sort of bloke I want living next door - the sort the neighbors say was "quite, kept himself to himself".

Funny how the link to the pic of the baby holding a toy gun is dead.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I want the book. Average Americans, armed to the teeth!

God help me, I love this country!!!

new topics

top topics

join