It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.I.D.S - A CURE EXISTS !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I do know that in the late 80's an expedition to Amazon Rain Forest came back with samples of a plant that turned out to be an effective cure of the HIV virus, before it became an AIDS infection, unfortunatly, when they went back that area was pastureland and they couldn't find the plant anywhere else, it went extinct

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ummmmmmm......somehow boris's picture creeps me out
lol

anyway good thread

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
hi boris, and ? did u found out more bout this cure ? pz, joz

gog

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There are a number of alternative healing therapies that work so well and cost so little (compared to conventional treatment), that Organized Medicine, the Food & Drug Administration, and their overlords in the Pharmaceutical Industry (The Big Three) would rather the public not know about them. The reason is obvious: Alternative, non-toxic therapies represent a potential loss of billions of dollars to allopathic (drug) medicine and drug companies.

blood electrification device has caused �complete spontaneous remission' in literally thousands of AIDS patients, cancer patients, and chronic fatigue sufferers among others

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In fact there may be a cure for AIDs. I posted on the subject a few months back. A company called VaxGen (vxgn) has entered Phase III medical trials of an aids vaccince. Phase III trials are the last series of trials before the FDA approves a drug as functioning. AidsVax (the name of the vaccine) has shown great promise in treating patients although some tests remain inconclusive. Trials were interupted by a rumor that the drug failed, this rumor was not entirely true there is evidence that the drug works it just may not work on all types of people. Some races and gene patterns are more susceptible to HIV and AIDs and the vaccine may not be succeful for everyone but the research is promising none the less. I would suspect an AIDs vaccine within the next 10 years.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I know that Montana State University - Bozeman had been doing its own study, on federally funded money on an aids vaccine... They had some success, about 38%, in lab rats... It was announced in a school news paper (I believe) and within 48 hours there was a retraction printed, and an announcement came out that the program had lost its funding, and would no longer continue continue testing. This must have been in about 1999 or 2000, I dont remember. Funny how we never pay attention to this kind of stuff until years later when someone else mentions it... The same thing happened with a "cure" for bovine anthrax which was a large problem in the state of Montana... Cut from the government funding within a week of an announcement about the advancements they were making. My roommates girlfriend, and now wife, was in on the anthrax one, but she said that she didnt know why funding was cut, and wont say more than that about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The only people who get infected with the Aids Virus are those with weak immune systems and those who frequently do hard drugs like crack. Yes there is a cure though. Drinking water, staying healthy and and those who are born and lack certain proteins etc.

It's here so take a look if you like, its interesting at how capable the human body really is if you feed it what it needs 'individually' in order to survive proficiently.

www.watercure2.com...

www.watercure.com...

check this out!

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Does anyone know if your blood type has anything to do with how well your body fights invaders? Are certain blood types more likely to get AIDS or cancer?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Yeah theres a cure. Its called Clorox however it also kills the patient.

Clorox is good stuff.. it cleans you out but you feel all hollow inside afterword...

I'd liek to see some proof too bub.. not just second hand ranting...!.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if there is a cure for AIDS.Think about it. HIV/AIDS is not what kills, it destroys your immune system,thereby making a common cold hit you like pneumonia on steriods. All of our current means of "cures" would probably kill because of this. The cure would become the killer. Many times during the history of our planet, whenever populations have gotten too big for our natural resources to sustain, something has always happened to reduce the numbers.Be it wars, plagues or famines.It is very likely,if infected numbers continue to rise, there will be a worldwide quarantine.Possibly even a purge. All of this could be possible in this decade.Never before in our history has a disease been able to travel to all corners of the world undetected. Remember, the most effective killing methods are always found in nature.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The cure for Hiv/Aids already exist,but it is strangley being witheld from the public. The name of it is called Tetrasil/Immusil or Tetrasil/Imusil. The number is US Patent #5676977. It was first tested in South America and Mexico, and was proven to be a cure for Aids. It was also tested on an American named Boyd Graves, and it cured him. Check out his website at www.BoydGraves.com....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join