It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good frozen lunches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, as I often eat at my desk, I've become kind of a connesiour of frozen dinners, etc. (when I don't have homemade leftovers).

Stouffers, without a doubt, has the best dinners (but they are also one of the priciest).

Recently, Michelinas have become my favorite, as they are usually about a third of the price, and nearly as good.

They just came out with something though, that is really good. Michelinas Hot Subs. They are like Hot Pockets, but without the pesky sleeve, and they don't burst and leak scalding hot cheese all over you (or give you second degree mouth burns like Hot Pockets). They only take a minute to nuke, and are consistently great. If your lunch habits are like mine, definitely give them a go.....

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
My favorite frozen meals are Amy's cheese enchilidas and, if I am feeling really glutonous,Marie Calendar's chicken fried chicken frozen dinner. Both yummy, but the Amy's one is organic with a lot less perservetives etc... so I tend to eat her frozen meals over others. I just about recommend anything of Amy's.... Here's a link to see more information on their products. www.organic-mlt.com...

-JAH

join