It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morroco produces 47000 tons of canabis a year..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
According this newsarticel in a dutch newspaper the farmers in morroco use around 134.000 hectameters of land to grow marahuana..Thats the conclusion of research done by the United Nations..This research is done with the help of sattelite images..In the rif-mountain area 2/3 of all farmers grow weed and for around 800.000 people its their sole source of income.
The goverment doesnt want to stop the farmers, al the do is tell em that its better to live in the citys :]]

From this 47.000 tons of canabis they make 3 milion kg's of hashis for the european market, worth 9.9 miljard Euros..I love it
A shame i preffer the green stuff over the brown.....

link in dutch : www2.telegraaf.nl...

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
should be legal anyways.....

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hmmm... I wonder if the Rastafari are still sure the Ethiopia is the motherland???

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Should be legal indeed, and from now on i call morroco the motherland .
he bandit, nice picture ;] although his play could be better hihi..

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
In Morocco we have the ganga que. It is just like a bar b que but instead of charcoal we use ganga. There is one problem though. The more food that you cook, the hungrier you become.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
mad, maybe u can invite us all to one of those..plz ;]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
According this newsarticel in a dutch newspaper the farmers in morroco use around 134.000 hectameters of land to grow marahuana..Thats the conclusion of research done by the United Nations..This research is done with the help of sattelite images..In the rif-mountain area 2/3 of all farmers grow weed and for around 800.000 people its their sole source of income.
The goverment doesnt want to stop the farmers, al the do is tell em that its better to live in the citys :]]

From this 47.000 tons of canabis they make 3 milion kg's of hashis for the european market, worth 9.9 miljard Euros..I love it

I recall that the troops (stationed in Germany) would be disappointedwhen the Kees came in from SPAIN...
as the Morroccan stuff was considered the best & most desired product...Spanish 2d best ...and way down the list was German brown (cut w/who knows wot?)

but that was then...this is now
whats a farmer to do?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
good for them.

Now I know where to throw a party.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
let's all move to morocco and live in a field!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas

Originally posted by jozuph

I recall that the troops (stationed in Germany) would be disappointedwhen the Kees came in from SPAIN...
as the Morroccan stuff was considered the best & most desired product...Spanish 2d best ...and way down the list was German brown (cut w/who knows wot?)

but that was then...this is now
whats a farmer to do?

I have to say that i think that the weed we grow in the netherlands is the besttttt, ok hash, we can make it out of it using the hashtrommel :]] And germany is not far from the netherlands, heck the borders are always crowded with germans wanting to buy the goooooddd stuff..

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
damn, morroco is the place to be.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
in France, that the only thing we smoke :

Morroco # !

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Hmmm... I wonder if the Rastafari are still sure the Ethiopia is the motherland???

Bandit do you know of any OBJECTIVE links analyzing the Rastafarian "Religion"...?

I've always heard that Rastafarian was the only "religion" ever proven wrong since a tenat was that Halle Salasi was supposed to be an uncorruptable Angel that couldn't die.

Then he died.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No, I don't really know any objective links on rastafari. I can probably find some if I look though.

But I do respect the rastafari, because they are one of the most peaceful religions I have seen.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
no wonder if your stoned the whole day you will be quite peezfull too

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Even when their not stoned I'm talking about. They're not stoned all the time.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i know,
Contrary to popular belief, pious Rastas do not smoke marijuana recreationally, and some (the canonical Ethiopian Orthodox and also the followers of certain classical Elders) do not use it at all. Most Rastafarian teachers, however, have advocated the controlled ritual smoking of "wisdomweed" both privately as an aid to meditation and communally from "chalice" pipes as an "incense pleasing to the Lord". The argument is that ganja is the "green herb" of the King James Bible and that its use is a kind of shortcut version of traditional ascetical practice. The Ethiopian Church, of course, strongly discourages this: Orthodox monks have learned over centuries of experience that such shortcuts are at best dangerous and at worst soul-destroying. The issue, however, has been much sensationalized by the press, in keeping with the racist stereotyping of Rastas as stoned criminals.

plus a link to a nice historical overview bout rastas...
rastas-home.tripod.com...

top topics

join