It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl's toe extrudes "gemstones"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Siti Suhana Saadon, a 23-year-old woman from Malacca Malaysia, apparently has been experiencing "gemstones" extruding from underneath her big toenail. The crystal like stones have local medical workers baffled as to what could be the cause. Personally, I'd like to see tests done to identify the substance that the stones are composed of. A video of one actually being produced would be interesting as well.

Has anyone ever heard of any similar situations?

Supporting links:
Yahoo News
The Electric Newspaper
Blog
Weird Daily
Our Strange world

[edit on 1/27/07 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That is mind blowing. I didn't catch if these gems are precious stones are just weird looking rocks..? Hmm..I would cash in if they could make some dough! ! lol

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That must have hurt.

That doesn't look like any normal calcium deposit. It's freakin huge, and transparent. I want to see what the tests say.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I thought I read or heard about the same thing happening to another girl but out of her skull.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think that's the girl that beat me up and stole my marbles.

Am I wrong or do the look like marbles? Good ones at that.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well looks like my big toe just sucks.

she's got a bag of loot, my toes DO NOTHING!!!!

OH WOE!!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Whilst extremely rare, this sort of phenomenon has been seen before -

crystal tears

The same link has a paragraph about a girl who exudes threads from her eyes

Another link to the same story -

same story

There are others, but I am having trouble remembering enough details to be able to 'google' them down.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I too have heard a similar story before, Google showed me this case of a 13 year old girl from India crying stones.

Another link here

I believe I saw a Discovery documentary or clip about a similar case as well, they even had a close-up video of the girl producing the tears. That could've have been the girl Ilandrah posted.

Coincidence that the three cases found so far are all from Asia, involving a Muslim female? I know too little of local conditions, beliefs and lore to offer a valid explanation, but I'll remain skeptical.

Very interesting though, nice find

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Where is the Video proof? It would be nice if they really show one popping out and how come she does not look like a huge rock just came out from under her big toe nail? I heard stories about POW's getting bambo shoots hammered under their fingernails, and you know they had to haved screemed. This girl looks like she just won a international beauty contest! How come she is not at a hospital!

join