It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormons brought satanic worship to Utah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A lot of you who post about Mormons make your comments because you know so little about them. There are many articles posted on the internet about every religon in the world, whether they are accepted as a whole or not. Its not done to just the Mormon religon. Some of the people who have posted on this forum are truely ignorant as to what the Mormon religon is, and what it truely stands for.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have met, and know of people who have left the mormon church at the midst of a very serious illness almost causing death, or, at the midst of a horrendous miserable economic and social time, COULD IT BE POSSIBLE that mormonism has some kind of curse on each of IT'S members?? or that the members are damned for life once they baptize in the church?. I ask this because of the many posts that other members put up, relating satanism, the occult, and masonry to mormonism . . I also know of a guy who had a horrible car accident in which he broke legs, knees , arms, back, neck etc,, etc,, And the worst is that he didnt die!!! the guy had just been baptized to mormonism a month before. Could the whole mormon church be really a Cult imposing a CURSE on each of its members.? Share info relating people that you know is doing very well in mormonism, no illnesses, good job, where there seems to be no curse; OR that instead of progressing they are just going downhill as if they had a curse, Illnesses , accidents, bankrupcies, broken families, deaths etc,,

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
something else i find odd, every mormon I've met has had at least an accident in which they broke a bone, and I know of numerous mormons who suffer from parkinsons disease, while my friends from other religions (mostly catholic) never have broken a bone and neither suffer from any serious disease such as parkinsons, I've serioulsy start to think that the mormons used up as offerings unto satan, or used as voodoo dolls, for some kinda witchcraft. These are my thoughts to this thread, I HOPE I'M WRONG but so far all the evidence I've seen, and the people I've met mormons and non-mormons, and comparing both of them I've come to the conclusion that YES there is something sinister going on inside the mormon church of which very few people know about.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bartholomeo
Could the whole mormon church be really a Cult imposing a CURSE on each of its members.? Share info relating people that you know is doing very well in mormonism, no illnesses, good job, where there seems to be no curse; OR that instead of progressing they are just going downhill as if they had a curse, Illnesses , accidents, bankrupcies, broken families, deaths etc,,

I was born and raised Mormon, but never took it seriously and do not practice (In fact, the only Sunday worship worth doing is NASCAR and the NFL).

However, living in the "valley of the saints" I have to say the only "curse" I see on the Mormons is an additional 10% "tax" and a lack of appriciation for good whiskey.

The practacing folks around here don't seem any more accident prone than the average bloke, and I have't had a broken bone in 40 years. (knocks on wood.)

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In my opinion, mormanism is just as rediculous and bad as scientology. I have a friend that used to live in Utah and is a morman. His dad is really weird, actually the whole family is wierd. His morman priest is always over the house for dinner with his wife and the family, not to mention that his dad and the priest got caught and in trouble for slaughtering goats or sheep that they bought and throwing the remains in a dumpster, and the idiot father had reciepts with personal info on them with the remains, the cops went right to him. LOL

Hmmm i wonder why they were slaughtering sheep......

mormanism is evil, i dont get a good feeling about it at all. They are weird people and they are always trying to convert you and get you to come to the "temple"
My answer to that is always well how about you come to my christian church its fun. Still havent gotten them to come along yet.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanks to weedpickr for sharing his experience. Hope to hear more from you on the subject.

A large part of my mother's family are very strict Mormons. They take great pride in letting us know that they have gone through Baptism in our name. Additionally when I was much younger they told us that the oldest member of their family (my great uncle) had actually been inside the temple in Salt Lake for a ceremony. I only have their word on it, but there is allegedly a large golden cow with a sort of bathtub in the top that the participants all bathe in at the same time. Any other info on this or similar stories?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
I believe you 100%.
Mormans have a strong tie with the masons.
They both are into satan worship at the elite levels.
[Edited on 16-12-2003 by fortean]

Well thought out and thoroughly supported fortean; there has always been a warm and fuzzy relationship between the "mormans" (?) and the Masons; well except for when we [sic] murdered Joseph Smith. As for the "elite levels" of the Mormon Faith, I am ignorant, as to anything classified "elite" in Freemasonry, there is none. For a concise overview of the Mormon / Freemasonry relationship try this link.

www.freemason.org...

p.s. You may have noticed the disregard of the patently false "satan" worship remark.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I can't believe the crap I am reading here. I am Mormon and come from a long like of Mormons dating back to the beginning. I have lived in Utah all my life. I work with active Mormons and I would have to say they are about as good a people as you get. Although I am not active. I am like any other normal person. I have 2 arms 2 legs and drive a truck not a horse and buggy (I have heard this before too)
Just like any other religions we have our self righteous and our weird ones that misconstrue the beliefs but that is NOT the church, that is the goofy a$$ people. Whenever we have had a death in the family or a sick family member the church is right there to offer help and make a few meals for you to help get by. They are always pumping money into activities for the kids.
I would have to say that the entry about us being cursed with bad health is about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Most people around here are hard working people and as strong as a bull. Some of you need to get a hobby.

A few years back I converted to a southern Baptist. That was good for a while but then I seen the dark underground of puppet sex. Nobody knows about it because it was kept so hush hush. In fact I was threatened with death by Miss Piggy if I were to ever give all the details of there cult. I would highly recommend searching the net for this subject, it�s an eye opener.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here's a site by an ex-mormon who studied the church history and found some interesting facts about how they've changed their texts, covered up events and flat out lied about facts.
www.josephlied.com

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I heard that the Mormons keep the GENEALOGY RECORDS OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE USA, regardless of whether they are Mormons or not. Is this true? I have heard it from reliable people over the years. If they DO have the records, WHY? For what purpose?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yes they do. It's busy work for the sheep. But if you're really interested here are some links to the mormon's database and for others

www.familysearch.org...

www.ancestorhunt.com...

d1k

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I heard that the Mormons keep the GENEALOGY RECORDS OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE USA, regardless of whether they are Mormons or not. Is this true? I have heard it from reliable people over the years. If they DO have the records, WHY? For what purpose?

Yes its very true, my mom teaches Genealogy and she practicly lives at their library. Why they keep them is beyond me. I hope they dont have my info, after reading this thread I would think it's for the army of satan to come hunt you down at the end times

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I used to work with a mormon. She was a friendly, decent person who would drink neither alcohol nor coffee. But just because she was decent doesn't mean that the Mormon leaders are.

I have read many things about this cult, much of which I dislike. Weedpickr is confirming those pieces of information. Remember, just because the rank and file of a religion are good people doesn't necessarily mean their leaders are. And that goes for the Jehovah's Witnesses, the Christadelphians and many others.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Another bizarre twist involving the mormon church has recently surfaced.

www.ptreyeslight.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ok? I am failing to get the REAL connection there.

The guy was ex-communicated, THEN tried to take over the Church and that is supposed to deepen the rabbit hole? I'm sorry, but I do not understand how that is connected at all with the Church teachings? This is obviously a case of one messed up individual that wants to overtake something...just like the people a few years back in Montana that wanted to form their own country...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Idiots, if you want the truth go to www.lds.org or www.mormon.org I'm tired of people bashing on my religion.

If you wanted to learn about communism you don't go to to America you go to China and vice versa, go to the source of the information not some outside nutt.

Why don't you guys talking to the missionaries they will answer ALL your questions about Latter Day Saints, of course they will not answer anything about what goes on specifically in the temple because it's SACRED!!!

Do you go on about telling everyone how your wife likes it in bed? NO!!! Why? Because it's something very special to you. IDIOTS!!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poison
Idiots, if you want the truth go to www.lds.org or www.mormon.org I'm tired of people bashing on my religion.

In case you didn't know, a person talking about being abused by members of a church isn't 'bashing a religion'.

You can't be too tired of people talking about your religion either, considering that you pruposely searched back to 2 years to find a thread that discussed it!

of course they will not answer anything about what goes on specifically in the temple because it's SACRED!!!

They consider it sacred, that hardly means that it is.

Do you go on about telling everyone how your wife likes it in bed? NO!!! Why? Because it's something very special to you. IDIOTS!!

Wow, you're religion seems to be working WONDERS with you!

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I see very typical of a member of a cult to try and deny things ,in reality they all believe they are better than anyone else,or more holy as it were,I think it's pretty sick they marry young girls,and what kind of religion bases it's members by how much money they pay to church,very odd doctrine

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Mormons are no weirder than any other church. I heard of one church where everybody worships this guy who went around casting demons out of people, and who was eventually tortured to death. Hard to believe, but true. They all go to these big buildings and sing songs about how great everything will be after you die. Some of them even have this weird kind of time vision thing, where they think people can see into the future and predict when big wars will be fought and supernatural beings will come out of the sky.

It's all very strange. I was indoctrinated into one of these weird organizations when I was a little kid (practically child abuse), but as soon as I got old enough to realize how crazy all the stories were, I got out of it. Some people will swear it's all true, but personally I think those people have a screw loose somewhere.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There are satanic influences and practicioners in ALL religions. It's not just the mormons. This is not an attack on all mormons, just those that ALSO practice satanism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join